*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Gift
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: The Gift  ( 23030 )
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« : January 20, 2014, 06:39:11 AM »

I'd like to know why a girl cant gift her guy on Achat.

I hear story after story of a girl taking a guy into a room.
very sexy and/or romantic then telling him to gift or go.
Listen ladies when u ask for a gift in this way then its not a gift.
Its payment for services.
If that's a service u are offering, I think u should let the guy know it before you enter the room.

I think it would be sweet if we could give and receive real gifts in Achat, not just money.
maybe clothes or jewelry that can only be gotten as a gift.
or flowers u can use as scene extras. I don't know, but I'm sure we can personalize this gift idea
and hopefully make it less one sided

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Tom_Hardy

« #1 : January 20, 2014, 07:18:40 AM »

I agree that gifting as it is now is root for a bad culture here. It is kind of one sided and not really thought through I believe.
Your idea about beeing able to buy special achat gift items is very nice and maybe would help getting rid of the bad side of gifting here.
Tomi85
: 1822

« #2 : January 20, 2014, 07:47:21 AM »

Very good idea I agree with that, think it's much better if you can gift  jewelry and flower. ( don't forget the candy )  :)
This way you can make a girl feel more special.
But gifting not have to be the most important thing its nice but you have to know how you can make your girl special!  ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : January 20, 2014, 07:57:13 AM »

First, let me give you all a big welcome, then let's answer you

We are asking for a different gifting system since the time i join AChat, in the far september of 2011 and at last we all know this sistem will never change (sooooo bad!) but it's nice too see new friends asking for it, cause it's a clear sign our idea was right and needed.
To explain why the actual sistem don't allow boys to have gifts: it's to prevent men to create a fake girl or shemale acount and then send money to their account! this is all.....

And at last, yes, here we don't support request of A$ for room......it really ruins the mood, specially when someone ask them to you after you enter room!
« : January 20, 2014, 07:58:56 AM hentaiboy69 »

HisGirlOnly

« #4 : January 20, 2014, 08:09:34 AM »

ooo i see :)

but what about non A$ gifts
then guys can send them to their fake girl accounts and it wouldn't matter.

candy, flowers, teddies, balloons.... like the scene extras but only available as gifts?
or clothes that have to be gifted to you. you cant buy for yourself.

Then girls could buy special things for their male lovers to.

ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« #5 : January 20, 2014, 08:42:31 AM »

Once again I'll bring up a PSHome system...There was a machine called Lockwood Gift Machine. Users bought "LkWd" tokens (W/ real currency) and then selected from a list of exclusive gifts. The gifted then received their item as if they bought it themselves. This would be good because then girls could send gifts to males.

Maybe make a separate currency for these items, have A$ and Gift$. Gift$ could only be used for buying gifts and couldnt be shared, the only way to obtain it is to buy it yourself. so its impossible for people to make fake F/S accs and gift themselves.

Yes I know i just confused EVERYONE >.< so here's a quick recap

A$
Stays the same as it is now. Can't be sent to males.
similar to sending someone an envelope with cash in it

"Gift$"
Can only be obtained with real world currency
Non-giftable
Used to purchase a specific item (possibly exclusive item) for another user, without sending them the actual currency.
Similar to sending someone a wrapped gift you bought them.

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : January 20, 2014, 11:11:57 AM »

This question is an old one and hentaiboy answered the reason why its not changed. We have a long discussion here
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas  > Gifting - Poll Open
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2267.0.html

Also we asked for gifting items instead of just money. Flowers, candy, sweets, teddy bears... Perhaps least this we will get one day if we never get tired to ask.

@ ily: Your idea is new. There also is a difference in using A$, as for example profile pics just can be bought with real money, not A$ you have got as gift. I think we should tell A-Team about your idea.

Vaelene
: 73

« #7 : January 20, 2014, 11:56:03 AM »

Very good idea ily1990.  In fact Gift$ should be the only way to gift people.  Take gifting A$ completely out of the game.  Gifting Gift$ would still bring in extra money for the game like A$ does, and would stop all the sneaky little things people do with gifting A$. 
HisGirlOnly

« #8 : January 20, 2014, 12:21:49 PM »

Love your idea.
My only concern though would be the elitism that may cause.
Not all in Achat have the same financial resources and it is the diversity
of personalities here that makes the chats so interesting.

Vaelene

« #9 : January 20, 2014, 01:56:50 PM »

You have a point HisGirlOnly.  But it could be said at the same time that it should not be up to the guys to pay the premium fees of the girls and shemales.  All the guys have to pay for their own premiums, not really fair that they have to pay for the girls and shemales too.  This is one big thing that leads to all those girls begging and demanding gifts in the game.  Making others pay for their premiums. 

And also leads to so many women and shemales profiles with gift this, gift that, gift gift gift all over their profiles.  As well as selling pictures and videos, and all the fraud that leads to.
Tomi85
: 1822

« #10 : January 20, 2014, 03:34:17 PM »

Same things happens with me too, whan I got a messag " Hi gift " sound like an order or thay ask after whan I go in room and if I give a gift than thay are gone and dont see them no more.
It feels like you been robbed  :(
Happens with me a few time so thats why I dont like to gift only who I know
« : January 20, 2014, 03:40:14 PM Tomi85 »

Vaelene

« #11 : January 20, 2014, 04:18:11 PM »

Yes Tomi85 that can happen sadly.  Sorry to hear you had some troubles. 
ily1990

« #12 : January 20, 2014, 09:07:28 PM »

You have a point HisGirlOnly.  But it could be said at the same time that it should not be up to the guys to pay the premium fees of the girls and shemales.  All the guys have to pay for their own premiums, not really fair that they have to pay for the girls and shemales too.  This is one big thing that leads to all those girls begging and demanding gifts in the game.  Making others pay for their premiums. 

And also leads to so many women and shemales profiles with gift this, gift that, gift gift gift all over their profiles.  As well as selling pictures and videos, and all the fraud that leads to.

It's pathetic, and anyone who does this is foolish. They're free on Google (which is probably where the majority get these images)! "Big titty blonde" BOOM! 9999999999999999999999999999999 results! Why pay for something when it's free? Sure I get that it may feel rewarding and all...but its not like this is your girlfriend sending you these like "Get home already, I'm waiting :) " Its some bimbo (or guy, possibly) trying to play you.

Although it is nice to receive a gift from a lover, I do feel the game would benefit from removing it and replacing it with my Gift$ idea. Less guys would make a second account for shits and giggles, and all the crummy people that do that stuff would disappear. However, I doubt that they'll do that, as it would probably hurt profitability.

ily1990

« #13 : January 20, 2014, 09:09:00 PM »

Heck, it would be even nicer to receive a gift they specifically picked out. Who ever heard of a guy winning a girl over by bringing her CASH on valentines day?

Vaelene

« #14 : January 21, 2014, 01:38:53 AM »

I agree Ily, on both points.  But as you said they will probably not remove it for gift$ do to profits for the game.  Greed will win out every time. 

Though they would still have to buy gift$ with money, so that would still put money into the game.  And those who scam guys into gifting A$ for pictures and videos would then have to pay for their own premium.  So that would bring more money in as well.  As well as cutting down on a great deal of scams on AChat. 

These all seem like good things for both players, and the game gods.  Players deal with less scamming, and the game gods still make extra money.
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: