*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Gift
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: The Gift  ( 22947 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #15 : January 21, 2014, 08:16:41 AM »

So they won't change it..because achat is greedy. *thinks*

Well, if you can't beat em...join em'. Make a girl or shemale avatar and just room with girls. You'll get yours for free now. Only issue I see is another guy also pretending to be a girl/s in disguise in order to have free sex like you. Talk about an awkward moment. Other then that, problem solved.

Lover
: 10350

« #16 : January 21, 2014, 09:02:12 AM »

@ Ily: I have added your idea to our "Collated Ideas" topic

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas  > Collated Ideas For Improving the Game
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2129.0.html

Covems
: 1688

« #17 : January 21, 2014, 09:21:59 AM »

Personally, I get a gift everytime I meet Amy.  It's not a monetary or material gift, it's better than that.  It's a spiritual connection... the Cheyenne have a word for it "k' hes' ma" which I've corrupted into "Kharma"...   I'm not saying that it wouldn't be nice to receive a material gift from her, I'm just saying that even only chatting with her is gift enough for me.

I can understand AChat's business model with the status quo, and I'm okay with it.  In fact, I used it a couple of times when I was very new to AChat and not many would give me the time of the day, let alone room.  It grew cold though once I realized that it was my A$ they wanted... and not me, I found more fun with Robot Girl.

So... if others want to gift and receive gifts in exchange for services, that's okay with me... it's that money that goes into development which give us more poses and, of course, the elf costumes.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« #18 : January 21, 2014, 09:25:25 AM »

@ Ily: I have added your idea to our "Collated Ideas" topic

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas  > Collated Ideas For Improving the Game
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2129.0.html

Glad to hear, thanks. I hope they seriously consider it!

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
Vaelene
: 73

« #19 : January 21, 2014, 08:19:41 PM »

*Slaps forehead and walks off.*
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #20 : January 22, 2014, 01:14:53 AM »

gets a crush on amy's guy. sooooooooo sweet, lucky girl  :)

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
TG_Chaser

« #21 : February 22, 2014, 05:57:19 PM »

I think the problem is that it's a little to convenient for someone to make a girl avatar and live off gifts. Ideally we'd want every premium paying money, and I think some would if they lost the option to live off gifts. The real benefit IMO is that the "clutter" on the F/S search lists would be gone, the paying males would have an easier time enjoying the game if 3/5 girls weren't trying to trick them.
Aside from that they can pay 50A$ and gift a rose or something if they just want to show affection like that
Lover
: 10350

« #22 : February 22, 2014, 06:43:40 PM »

I have hope that ilys idea (and similar ones we had) will be implemented. Giving flowers, drinks, sweets, toys... as gift would reduce chances for whores. Also it would increase member experience. Always waiting for a new dress just to give A$ as gift is boring, but a "real" gift for a special reason or just because you like it will be wonderful.
Though as long as we can give A$ (and this never will change) there always will be a market for whores.

TG_Chaser

« #23 : February 24, 2014, 08:11:55 PM »

but the fact that theres so many fake premiums out there (i call them fake because they stay premium for 3 days and then ask for gifts all week) is a problem
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #24 : February 24, 2014, 09:46:06 PM »

I  have a easy solution  IGNORE ! ..Why get upset over  others   when you cant   change them  or there behaviors.  To me  on the gift   the giver  should send the gift  to  the  person   what ever  it   clothing  or flowers  easy and  simple . 

We can not control others  for there  action's  but we can find peace  every easy  just  ignoring.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Abraxis

« #25 : April 30, 2014, 06:13:46 PM »

I have seen a few who say "what is the problem with gifts?"  they need to be directed here.  I agree that ut is one sided, and the way it is implemented, it is even directly discriminatory.  I also see some who say men=gift.  Truly shocking behaviors well and generally embarrassing to have a monetary value placed on life
TG_Chaser

« #26 : April 30, 2014, 10:54:44 PM »

I have seen a few who say "what is the problem with gifts?"  they need to be directed here.  I agree that ut is one sided, and the way it is implemented, it is even directly discriminatory.  I also see some who say men=gift.  Truly shocking behaviors well and generally embarrassing to have a monetary value placed on life
you get scammed many times if you fall for it too... my advice is to never gift a girl you're meeting for the first time, just long term friends who ask nicely
Abraxis

« #27 : May 01, 2014, 01:21:36 AM »

you get scammed many times if you fall for it too... my advice is to never gift a girl you're meeting for the first time, just long term friends who ask nicely

Always sound advice!  I had already decided to ignore them. as well as those who expect to have their premiums payed for them by others. plenty of room on my ignore list for people such as these.  ;D
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #28 : May 01, 2014, 07:50:36 PM »

The meaning of the  gift to me.

God has  give gifts to us  way before  our time  they are  from him  so he buts it  in the  hearts of
 other's  and at that right time  he knows when to give it.   A gift  should be given  when it comes  from
the heart   and when that  gift is given it is  from him  giving it to you ...
     ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
TG_Chaser

« #29 : May 03, 2014, 08:46:49 PM »

Wow roxy... it was completely unnecessary to bring religion into this. :D

I'm sure Thor and Odin have their own opinions on wenches who want gifts just for being special little snowflakes.
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: