*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Gift
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: The Gift  ( 22946 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #30 : May 03, 2014, 09:14:58 PM »

It is my opine TG   why  do you want to  dictate my opine now

Don't  I have a  right  to give my own opine Tg

And what makes them wenches   just  because you say they are

It really is very simple Ignore Them   ;)

And  if you open a topic  its open for discussion I am sure you understand this .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
TG_Chaser

« #31 : May 04, 2014, 08:25:48 AM »

you have a right to your opinion, you do not have the right to not be criticized on your opinion.

wench was probably a polite term for them, where I come from if you have sex for money you're a whore. the problem is that whores on here are absolutely not worth anything they charge, as sex is free and kind of the point on achat. its basically a scam that achat lets go on because it makes them more money (men buy more A$ to send as gifts)

I was trying to advise Abraxas not to bother with the hookers and only gift friends who ask nicely. I don't see why you needed to input god in that convo, especially after the convo we had before.
« : May 04, 2014, 02:35:23 PM TG_Chaser »
maron211177
: 3435

« #32 : May 04, 2014, 11:40:22 AM »

Fact is, we are all adults.
If someone demands something for sex and the other participant is willing to give it, its called a business deal not whoring.
Both parties are legal and in their right minds, means well aware of what they are doing.
It´s none of our business what ppl agree on and to judge them because of it.
Just a little reminder.... it´s the oldest business that exists and thank GOD for that because our world would be an even worse place as it is now.
I have a lot of respect for women who can actually do it and keep our planet a bit safer with it.

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
TG_Chaser

« #33 : May 04, 2014, 05:19:55 PM »

also worth noting that without a credit card payment on premium the admin has no easy way of verifying the players age...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #34 : May 05, 2014, 01:52:13 AM »

We can talk about what a gift is for days, it's not that the point here.......

What we need to talk about gift is about to find an alternate way who can reduce drastically (well, we can hope it do!) the amount of girls and shemales who bother us in AChat begging for A$ just to room with you. And i think the best solution is to have the choise to send flowers, chocolate and other similar stuff to our friends, lovers or spouse......
how to do it!? we can simply buy them with A$, of course, but we need a "Send gift" menù or something similar!

Aaaanyway, no metter what.......i got three big gifts here in AChat:
  • lot's of wonderful friends, here in the forum
  • i met a very sweet girl, here.......she's aleways very nice and sweet!
  • my precious Master and love, Tango! i'm always happy when i can be with him or simply talk to him!

At least, this is what's really important for us, here in AChat......find good friends and lovers! and the best place to find them is here in the forum!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #35 : May 05, 2014, 02:42:06 AM »

quote from HB   

"At least, this is what's really important for us, here in AChat......find good friends and lovers! and the best place to find them is here in the forum!"

Hear  hear, my friend.     Drinks all round -   Cheers.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sylque
: 45

I am a male to female transsexual.

« #36 : July 03, 2014, 06:29:15 AM »

I agree that gifts should be able to be items.  If they are worried about men abusing the system, then only make items giftable, rather than A$.

Princess by day, slut by night!
Rakas
: 102

V I K I N G

« #37 : November 20, 2016, 02:30:11 PM »

It is very nice idea HisGirlOnly
Send flowers as gifts is great idea , i agree, hope achat do it

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #38 : May 04, 2017, 10:18:50 AM »

A gift is a gift  should gifts be taken back  bec to me when  you get a gft  iit belongs to  the person 

You  should not give  gifts and  then be taken away  ...   

the  this system is all   fucked up!>:( >:( >:(

BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #39 : May 04, 2017, 01:00:27 PM »

We discussed this theme already several times

for example look here:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4296.0.html

On the journey to Valhal
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #40 : May 05, 2017, 08:42:03 AM »

thanks for the link Billy

I  am saying  it should not be taken away or back or in my case removed from me ..
for whatever  reason with  out a good   explanation... there is more to  this
 talking about  gift   system Ethics

SugarMan123
: 1

« #41 : April 22, 2019, 05:31:42 AM »

Could someone please clarify, would it be Ok, if a mature woman, which is my lover, send A$ "gifts" to other girls from her account to pay for my sex with these girls? Can I be banned for that? She doesn’t like threesomes. So I’m talking about my sex with these girls.

Sorry, probably, this is an old topic. Thanks in advance.
« : April 22, 2019, 08:37:15 AM SugarMan123 »
zuzannah
: 1379

« #42 : April 23, 2019, 04:14:55 AM »

Wow, this is an old thread.

Do what you like Sugarman.  It's no one elses business but your own, your Lovers and the ones she gifts.  I must say though, that your Lover in question is Very understanding about your needs for threesomes.

As for getting banned for it.  If people were banned for gifting then this place would be almost empty.  Whether it be for these girls or just gifting a friend for a new outfit, for example.  The Achat team thrives on this, which is what it is all about.  Of course this is just my opinion of this subject.

And don't worry for starting this thread up again.  It's what the forum is for.
« : April 23, 2019, 04:26:07 AM zuzannah »

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: