*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to get a woman to bed on AChat
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: How to get a woman to bed on AChat  ( 26637 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : April 05, 2014, 01:21:00 AM »

lol, Roxy......if you give her a million dollars, be sure to do it after you have an hot date with her or she probably run away with the money!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #16 : April 06, 2014, 10:01:23 AM »

Hmmm ... you can give me any millions you like , its not what will make me in your bed  ;D . If you give me 1 million , i will probably buy a better computer and be very busy on internet lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
evilbaby
: 32

« #17 : April 10, 2014, 10:44:34 AM »

I think, it is not so hard to get us to bed if you are creative and funny.. Just do something unexpected for a good warm up (I am really tired of seeing things from Worst Pick up Lines Ever) //sometimes million dollars works too :P
(Sharing good songs would work on me also  ::) )

Love and sex same drugs...
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #18 : April 10, 2014, 10:51:50 AM »

There is also the muscular method, man must use only poses where the girl is attached and/or handcuffed  :D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Abraxis

« #19 : April 30, 2014, 09:16:37 PM »

I find being open and honest helps allot. and even sometimes waiting,  I have had a few women who have just asked me directly, no long chat, just right to the point.  I suppose it is all down to the individual and their needs at the time in some cases.  I appreciate both the directness and just being asked personally. :)
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #20 : July 12, 2014, 08:04:21 AM »

lol, Roxy......if you give her a million dollars, be sure to do it after you have an hot date with her or she probably run away with the money!

that will never happen HB  I am Hetro  hehehe  but  I am  sure  it will help some men on here

;)
  did you hear   that  guys   pay after   :P

thinking on opening a new topic men learn to talk to lady's

some of your pick up   are not so  good .
« : July 12, 2014, 08:09:20 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Erotic_Dream
: 10

« #21 : July 16, 2014, 11:26:32 AM »

Last night I got a completely random room invite. She was someone I had seen but never engaged. So I accepted it. We had a great time together. After while we were in Lover's Siesta cuddling I asked her why I was chosen. She said she liked my pic on my profile as well as what I had written, "This girl could be you. All you need to do is invite me."
She saw it as a challenge. She was expecting someone who was boring and wouldn't engage with her. Two things I am not. She was happy I proved her wrong and said she will be looking for me again.

It's just that simple.
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #22 : July 22, 2014, 12:51:54 AM »

I believe that the best  is  love  easy way  romance and passion help  but if you have love
that is the best ..

then you have the one nights Sexual chemistry  that comes and  go's

I stick with love that has Sexual chemistry  passion , lust , Sexual pleasure, seduction, desire ,satisfaction,
  Romantic  and has more meaning my preference  ...I get this and so much more with my love  ;D I am a lucky girl
I want it all and I have it with the man I love  .... I feel Blessed to have it and love my man.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #23 : August 09, 2014, 08:32:38 AM »

Humour, wit and being in the same phase of the game...

As to the rest, I guess you make it up as you go along... 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lord_Orion

« #24 : September 02, 2014, 03:45:11 AM »

Greetings to all

I'm not used to write on here often, but some threads are intriguing, so here I am.
My first thought is about the reason we all connect in a place like that: basicly, we want to make our sexual fantasy virtually alive.
I's sexual, since it's about erotism and sex, but not always leads to genital stimulation: sometimes I've been in room just enjoying the mind's travel, no need for else.
There is such a wide variety of attitudes, wishes, fantasies among males and females that it's hard to make statements about standard males or females, like "males are always horny" or "females love seduction".
I'm in AChat since years so far, I've seen many changes into the women's approach to the game: from straight-to-the-point, to romance, from RP to gift-seekers.
Every person urges for a different approach and the bigger challenge is to find out the most effective for that particular individual, also considering what are my personal needs and wishes at the moment.
So, I don't trust any formulas into getting a woman in room: even the shamed brutal approaches every now and then could work, with the right kind of lady, if you are that kind of man, and I figure that many guy still try the "suck my cock" line just because sometimes it works.
The point is to syntonize with the person you aim to: which means reading her profile, trying to collect hints by the suit she choose to wear, the way she shows her AV or the pic she posts and then roll your dices trying to match with the resources of your brain, senses and mood.
Last, but not least, it gets hard when 90% of the ladies post gift requests... which - for me- is the most clever turn off for any sexual arousal I could feel.
Kisses to the ladies.
Calid32
: 23

« #25 : September 22, 2014, 02:51:42 AM »

I would say it begins with respect.  there are only so many ladies online at a time, and only so many of them share the same language with the men.  I have been told by women on here that they are constantly being bombarded by messages from men and invites as well.  If I send a message to someone, I try to say more than just "hello" but that's not always possible.  sometimes the woman's profile is so blank there doesn't seem to be anything to start a conversation going other than "hello, how are you?" or some variation of that.  But, I am learning that those are the profiles to avoid, as are the ones where we don't share the same language.  That said, once a conversation has begun, respect more than anything seems to impress.  There are so many rude men on here, that when the ladies meet a gentleman such as myself they seem to enjoy my ability to carry on an actual conversation, and magically my simple jokes seem to take on a bonus effectiveness.  More than a few times a woman has asked me to come to her room just because she is tired of being harassed by a rude guy but still wants to continue talking with me.  And sometimes they just want to talk in the room, and that's fine too.  But other times they want to go to bed ... and yeah, those are the best times. 

So my advice, be kind, be polite, show respect, and if the lady doesn't respond then don't bother her.  She is either A) busy, B) under attack by many jerks and so in a bad mood and you really don't want to feel her wraith, or C) she doesn't have enough personality to be worth your time or have fun in the room (which is what all those blank profiles are about I think). 

Other than that, have fun.
jer146
: 7

« #26 : September 22, 2014, 10:09:18 PM »

So my advice, be kind, be polite, show respect, and if the lady doesn't respond then don't bother her.  She is either A) busy, B) under attack by many jerks and so in a bad mood and you really don't want to feel her wraith, or C) she doesn't have enough personality to be worth your time or have fun in the room (which is what all those blank profiles are about I think). 

Other than that, have fun.

I couldn't agree more to this. I my limited experience, respect and don't pester them. If they want to talk they will if not then move on to someone who will talk or can speak the language.
hentaiboy69

« #27 : November 01, 2014, 07:12:03 AM »

For sure, your post is interessing, Roxxy.......but you know.....it can't be done on ACHat! We are talking about here, not real life...anyway, thanks for the nice advice you give us!

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #28 : November 01, 2014, 05:53:23 PM »

Imaginative role play   

You're Welcome
hentaiboy69

I was thinking Role play
this is what we can only do  here  imagen  how to get some one to bed
maybe I am in the wrong place to  post this  so sorry..

hentaiboy69

« #29 : November 02, 2014, 04:52:29 PM »

maybe I am in the wrong place to  post this  so sorry..

not the wrong place, Foxxy......you just need to explain you are talking about an RP when you write it, that's all

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: