*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - OT
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 7 to be ?   Voting Ends  Mon 31 MAR 2014.
1. Cheating / Infidelity   -13 (31%)
2.  Group / Orgy   -3 (7.1%)
3.  Work   -0 (0%)
4.  Free theme / Style   -1 (2.4%)
5.  War time     -1 (2.4%)
6.  Wintertime   -3 (7.1%)
7.  One night stand / Blind Dates     -0 (0%)
8.  Uniform   -1 (2.4%)
9.  Super Hero   -2 (4.8%)
10. Travel and Destination   -13 (31%)
11.   Picture theme   -3 (7.1%)
12.   Passive Agents   -2 (4.8%)
: 40

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - OT  ( 38210 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #60 : April 02, 2014, 01:17:47 PM »

The Voting Forum have decided, with a little help from the Adrasta Silver Coin  –

EROTIC CONTEST 7 –  “JOURNEY”.

Poster  ;D  Compliments of  mrsexlover wicked & naughty mind   ... mmmmmm      Thank you :-*

Erotic Story Contest Rules.   

Please refer to  :- FORUM HOME PAGE > ORGANISATIONS AND EVENTS > CONTESTS > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

I am proud to announce a new Erotic Story Contest. For anyone to enter, judge or enjoy reading. Starring  the Theme of the contest:       JOURNEY 

JOURNEY has a wide meaning so as not to restrict the creativity of authors.  As long as the story is based on a journey in the process of occurring and going somewhere – present tense or the journey has just happened and you have just arrived at your destination – past tense,  it will qualify. 
In addition, I will accept stories that are a personal journey of discovery, as long as it is clear in the story what the journey was and where it ends and leads you. 
Stories can include the combined “travel and destination” theme such as a Camping trip, Boating adventure, Stranded Island story,  Aeroplanes or other Transports, Outer space or maybe a personal journey into self discovery.
As long as a journey going somewhere or the end of a journey is included it will count.

If in doubt, ask the CONTEST MANAGER, who’s decision is final :)

Something from AChat must be incorporated in to each story, to emphasise the connection with the game, and to recognise the Achat Gods  for sponsoring the contest. As before, there will be an entry period with a deadline, and then a voting period with a deadline as well. 

For ANYONE  who’d like to enter THE EROTIC STORY CONTEST ‘s HERE IN  FORUM , please take note of the NOTIFICATION,  RULES & PRESENTATION IN THIS LINK.

Please refer to  :- FORUM HOME PAGE > ORGANISATIONS AND EVENTS > CONTESTS > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Failure to observe these could result in disqualification.

Rules:  - Brief Summary

1. Please do not break regulations or laws when submitting your story.  Refer to Achat's Terms of Service -

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules > Achats Terms of Service. (T.O.S.)  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2470.0.html

2. In the story, the central theme and something from Achat must be incorporated. The theme “JOURNEY” MUST BE INCLUDED ,   the link to Achat must be based on a room, background or outfit, and  easily & recognisably described. THEREFORE DESCRIPTION HERE IS ESSENTIAL.  It is not enough to just include one or more of the sexual poses.

3. The length of the story must not exceed 2 posts. 1 post allows 20,000 characters. That includes spaces as well.  Approx 6000 words, is the upper limit per story. 

4. Only one story per contestant.

5.  The story has to be original, that is written by yourself or joint co-writers and not copied from elsewhere.  It must not have been published elsewhere previously, either here or on another site.
For those who do publish stories on other sites, please could I ask you to refrain from publishing your contest stories until voting is concluded and winners and authors are announced in the contest it is part of.  It will protect the integrity of the voting process and from disqualifying the story in question.

6. To submit your entry, please PM ( Personal Message in Forum )  your story to the Contest Manager:  Brandybee.  When the story has been received, you will receive a message confirming the entry. Posting a story on Forum by yourself, WILL disqualify you from the contest.  Once your story has been posted to the Contest Manager - it cannot be changed or altered in any way - this is your Contest entry in its entirety.

7. Due to fairness of voting, contestants should not unduly influence voters, in any way,  in their decision to vote for their favourite story ,  or to disclose they are the author of their story prior to votes  being cast...  Thank you. This could result in your story being disqualified.

Please use the following lay-out to submit your story

[Subject] (to be inserted into the PM Subject Line above)
"Erotic Story Contest  7  -  "JOURNEY” 

[Message]
[HEADER] = Title of your story.

Pages: Number of pages of your story (A4 or US)

Words: Number of words, without Title

Characters (with Spaces): Number of characters & spaces

Included Components: (Whatever option from Achat is chosen, please describe here. Please ensure that the chosen Achat connection is described IN DETAIL in your story, so that readers will be able to identify it easily ).

Please also describe briefly the story theme -  JOURNEY   experience included in your story.

[BODY] (The story submission - to be posted as is by the Contest Manager)

[FOOTER] = Writer's Name & Date of Submission.  Please also include your preferred choice of prize you would wish to receive, should you be voted a winner  -  The relevant A$ credited to your account  )OR  The relevant period of free membership. Please also ensure, should you choose free membership, please  PM the Contest Manager near to the voting deadline as to when you wish the free membership to commence. (bearing in mind winners will be announced on …. MONDAY 1 SEPTEMBER 2014 )

Prizes:

1st Prize =    10,000 A$   or  1 year subscription.
2nd Prize =   6,000 A$  or  6 months subscription  and
3rd Prize =   3,000 A$  or  3 months subscription.

All other contestants will receive  600 A$ for submitting their story.

Dates:

Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is TUESDAY  1  APRIL 2014.

Deadline:       The Deadline for submitting your stories is  MONDAY  30 JUNE 2014. ( 7pm UK Time )

Voting:   The poll will be opened TUESDAY  1 JULY 2014 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on MONDAY  30 JUNE 2014 ) .

Closing:  The poll will be closed  SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 ( 7pm UK time )

Winners will be announced MONDAY  1 SEPTEMPBER 2014. ( Or following the close of the poll on SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 )

I wish all contestants good luck, and all Forum Members, Guests and Achat Gods a lot of enjoyment when reading...

Happy writing, reading and other things ......   hehe   

GOOD LUCK.

Brandybee.  xxx   

PARTICIPANTS  OF  CONTEST.

After  the winners have been decided & the voting concluded, the Contest Manager, when known,  will PM ( Personal Message in Forum ) the winners & also post  in the relevant topic , to inform other participants,  when their account has been awarded the  allocated Prizes / Submission Award  and you can check and confirm your account has been credited. Please see the below link to see how.

If it is not shown for any reason and you do not receive your winnings / award , Please PM the Contest Manager as soon as possible.

NB – EROTIC  STORY  CONTEST  8 
The new Topic  for Erotic Contest 8 - theme suggestions will be opened from  TUESDAY  1 JULY 2014 to  THURSDAY 31 JULY  2014.
The poll will be opened FRIDAY  1  AUGUST  2014 till  SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 8 .

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #61 : June 15, 2014, 11:30:03 AM »

15 DAYS LEFT FOR YOU WRITERS

For all our writers in forum and ones who think... maybe ... but I'm not sure ... DO IT.   I KNOW YOU CAN.

Take a look at this contest - JOURNEY

JOURNEY has a wide meaning so as not to restrict the creativity of authors.  As long as the story is based on a journey in the process of occurring and going somewhere – present tense or the journey has just happened and you have just arrived at your destination – past tense,  it will qualify. 
In addition, I will accept stories that are a personal journey of discovery, as long as it is clear in the story what the journey was and where it ends and leads you. 
Stories can include the combined “travel and destination” theme such as a Camping trip, Boating adventure, Stranded Island story,  Aeroplanes or other Transports, Outer space or maybe a personal journey into self discovery.
As long as a journey going somewhere or the end of a journey is included it will count.

DONT FORGET TO INCORPORATE  AN ACHAT COMPONENT SOMEWHERE IN THE STORY.  The link to Achat must be based on a room, background or outfit, and  easily & recognisably described. THEREFORE DESCRIPTION HERE IS ESSENTIAL.  It is not enough to just include one or more of the sexual poses.

For the rest of the details & rules, please read  :-

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 7 - Journey. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 JUNE 2014.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3121.0.html

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Please see the format for submission and send your story to me - Brandybee - by PM ( Personal Message ) here in Forum.

I look forward to receiving them and I know our Forum Village love to read them   ;D ;D ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #62 : June 21, 2014, 06:58:58 PM »

8  DAYS LEFT TO GO  ....

For all our writers in forum and ones who think... maybe ... but I'm not sure ... DO IT.   I KNOW YOU CAN.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 7 - Journey. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 JUNE 2014.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3121.0.html

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Brandybee

« #63 : June 25, 2014, 08:30:32 PM »

4 DAYS LEFT.    DEADLINE IS 30 JUNE 2014

Hurry Hurry, Get those stories to me by PM  :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #64 : June 26, 2014, 01:10:42 AM »

i know, right!? i'm doing all i can to send it to you in time and try to don't go over two posts.......but it's difficult!

Brandybee

« #65 : June 29, 2014, 08:46:31 AM »

ALL YOU BUDDING WRITERS  AND AUTHORS -    DEADLINE IS TOMORROW -

HURRY HURRY  GET YOU EROTIC STORY TO ME  BY 30 JUNE 2014.

For all our writers in Forum  and ones who think... maybe ... but I'm not sure ... DO IT.   I KNOW YOU CAN.

« : June 29, 2014, 09:55:49 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #66 : June 30, 2014, 01:39:40 PM »

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 -  JOURNEY  IS  NOW CLOSED TO NEW STORY SUBMISSIONS. 

Brandybee

« #67 : June 30, 2014, 03:57:14 PM »

Well,   the time is here once again for the launch of the voting for The Erotic Contest Story  -

The stories for Erotic Contest 7 –  JOURNEY  are now published.

I have  10  stories that have been entered in the Erotic Story Contest. Thank you all so much for entering.

May I personally thank each and every one of you for your help and support for making Erotic Story Contest 7 the success it is. Thank you to mrsexlover for the poster, he created to launch this contest. 

Thank You to  ALL the authors who decided to compete, the ones who tried to beat the deadline but real life issues intervened- it happens ( BUT, I will get you next time  ) – and all of you who will take the time to read and vote for your favourite story, another Big Thank You.

Every vote is important, it shows the authors you really do care for their efforts and that their stories are very much appreciated.

All of the stories are unique and fantastic in their own right. Each is an achievement in their own right.  So Thank You on my behalf and that of Forum for entering the Erotic Story Contest 7.

There are a mix of authors as usual,  but there are some who have overcome difficulties  to meet the contest dead line, that are never actually  publicised  and I feel should be recognised and commended , even if anonymously to protect confidentiality.

There are our none native English speakers -  To write a story in a second language and to put it up for a contest  against Native English Speakers is an achievement in itself.  I know, I could never accomplish such a feat or even have the confidence to then put it up for a vote and critique.

So, as Contest Manager – I would like to commend each and every one of you. You have my utmost respect and admiration.  Well Done You.

You all know who you are, and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts.

Also  my “anchor “  authors who always enter a story  to show support for me, for forum and  for unwavering support for the Erotic Story Contests ... Thank you so much.

And Thank You to new authors who decided to push themselves on this occasion and submit their very first story for the contest.   Well done and no matter what the outcome of the voting, you are now a published Erotic Author for Achats Forum…  Well done and I hope you enter future contests.

No matter, how the voting falls, and there are always surprises in the Forum Village, as it should be, Please, do not ever be disheartened if your story only attracts a few votes – remember, only one story can be voted for by each Forum Member as a favourite.  Your goal has in fact, already been achieved – you HAVE reached your personal goal of your story being entered and published and you will receive a minimum of A$600, when the voting is concluded.  That makes you a winner already in my eyes.

The top 3 prizes are always a bonus though and with that said,

I proudly present the published stories -   “JOURNEY” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST 7 open for voting....

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL.     AND   HAPPY READING (and wanking   :P ).

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " JOURNEY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.  … http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

NB – EROTIC  STORY  CONTEST  8 

6. The new Topic  for Erotic Contest 8 - theme suggestions will be opened from  TUESDAY  1 JULY 2014 to  THURSDAY 31 JULY  2014.
7. The poll will be opened FRIDAY  1  AUGUST  2014 till  SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 8

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3231.0.html

------------------------------------

Important  Contest  Dates:

1. Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is TUESDAY  1  APRIL 2014.

2. Deadline:       The Deadline for submitting your stories is MONDAY  30 JUNE 2014. ( 7pm UK Time )

3. Voting:   The poll will be opened TUESDAY  1 JULY 2014 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on MONDAY  30 JUNE 2014 ) .

4. Closing:  The poll will be closed  SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 ( 7pm UK time )

5. Winners will be announced MONDAY  1 SEPTEMPBER 2014. ( Or following the close of the poll on SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 )

I wish all contestants good luck, and all Forum Members, Guests and Achat Gods a lot of enjoyment when reading...

Happy writing, reading and other things ......   hehe 
   ;D ;D ;D ;D

« : June 30, 2014, 04:19:37 PM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #68 : July 01, 2014, 01:21:09 AM »

I must say i'm pleasently surprised to see we have 10 stories at last......surely, i was hoping to have more (i'd like to see this contest growing!)  but we can satisfed with what we get.

We have lot of one page stories, who is nice for the not naturally english reader cause i makes it easy to read them all! what can i say more....ahh, yes......i know there is someone who don't had make it in time, and i'm sorry for it, as there are possible future writers in the square who will join the next contest.....or trust me, you must face the angry BB!  :P

now, let's enjoy the stories and thanks again the ones who join the contest!

Roi2coeur
: 1

« #69 : July 20, 2014, 01:55:17 AM »

Travel & Destination.... looks great as I am a  big traveller
Brandybee

« #70 : July 20, 2014, 04:23:14 AM »

Hey Roi2coeur,   Welcome to Forum :)

The Erotic Contest stories are now published.  Please take your time and vote for your favourite.  Your vote counts and shows support for our authors and the contest.  Thank you.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " JOURNEY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.        http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

Brandybee

« #71 : July 23, 2014, 01:56:56 PM »

It is with deep regret I have had to disqualify a story  following several breaches of Rule 7 of the Erotic Story Contest 7.

7. Due to fairness of voting, contestants should not unduly influence  voters, in any way,  in their decision to vote for their favourite story ,  or to disclose they are the author of their story prior to votes  being cast...  Thank you. This could result in your story being disqualified.

All parties have been advised and the author deeply regrets his actions.  This individual case is now closed.

Brandybee

« #72 : August 31, 2014, 01:47:36 AM »

COUNTDOWN10 hrs left to vote for your favourite story

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " JOURNEY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.         http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

Get those votes in Guys & Gals.   The voting closes at 7pm UK time   :o

Brandybee

« #73 : August 31, 2014, 01:04:00 PM »

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - JOURNEY  IS  NOW CLOSED.

Without further ado,  Here are the authors of the stories entered in this contest.

Special Thanks to mrsexlover for the design of this fabulous poster   :-* :-* :-*

Achat has been informed and prizes and entry awards will be allocated to your accounts in due course  ;D

Thank you everyone for entering and taking part and for all our readers who took the trouble to read and vote for their favourite story. Your continued  support is always appreciated  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Congratulations to the winner
   JAYC   and runner up  AUSWOODY .   Well done to you both and I hope you enter future contests :)

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #74 : August 31, 2014, 01:40:47 PM »

Thank You Brandy,
for all the effort you put into making the contest such a success
i for one know how hard you worked  on getting people to write  and to promoting the voting 
Bravo  and well done that girl XOXOX

Congratulations  to Jayc for coming first in a great field of stories.
and special congratulations to Brandy for coming third
and congratulations to all who entered the competition better luck next time  scribblers :)

That said  i am looking forward to reading all the entries of comp 8
so roll up and  try your hand at  writing the prizes are great  and it is  a good way to improve your craft :)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
: