*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Achat Town Square
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Achat Town Square  ( 46320 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #30 : November 03, 2014, 07:32:58 AM »

Well the ride has finally come to an end. Due to RL duties and distractions I have decided to step down as owner of achat town square. Hisgirlonly (Zoe), moderator and de facto co-owner of the square has decided too, to also step down. Our departure however does not mean the end of the Town Square. Having been planned a while back now, we received pleas from members to keep the square active or somehow have someone else administrate it. So, while one regime steps down, another ascends to the office of Square Owner to carry on the torch, in what I hope will be a lasting institution for achat.

Congratulations to AusWoody for wishing to run the square. I wish him the best and hope other members will visit him to show some support.

I would like to thank all moderators (past or present) Tangoracer,MrSexlover, CutieGuy, and Maron for all of your support and effort you put into the square. Out of kindness and friendship did they decide to regulate the square; making sure things were in order and presenting a fun, festive atmosphere for other users. Thanks to you guys again. Your dedication did not go unnoticed.

I would like to thank HisGirlOnly as well, mod and co-founder of the Square. It was because of you that this small idea I had developed in the wee hours of the night became something big. You were as much responsible for the creation of the Square and its development as I was, and I deeply appreciate all the work you put into it. Also as a good friend I would also like to say thanks for all the memories and thank you for the love, laughs, and kindness you provided for me. Goodbye to you my goofy aussie friend.

A big thanks to all the members who visited and provided fun times over the course of 9 months. I thank you all and wish you all more good times.Goodbye and happy chatting.
8)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #31 : November 08, 2014, 11:24:33 AM »

Massive thanks on behalf of the Game and Forum for all the work the founders put in to give an extra dimension to the Achat experience. I certainly made new friends through this chat room.

Thank you to all the Square Moderators (past or present) Tangoracer, MrSexlover, CutieGuy, and Maron for all of your support and effort you put into The Square and making everyone feel welcomed and entertained.

Special thanks to Hukk for setting it up and  HisGirlOnly and Tomi85 who's dedication to the cause ensured that it was the success it was. You will be missed.

Congratulations to AusWoody on picking up the mantel and keeping The Square open for our members. Please support him by popping in and saying hi.  Your support is vital to keeping it open.

I wish you well and every success.

ACHAT TOWN SQUARE http://achatsquare.chatango.com/

« : November 08, 2014, 11:26:56 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
malphes
: 8

« #32 : November 15, 2014, 05:41:01 PM »

thank you to all involved in making the Square.
nice to have aplace where i can meet people and talk about any little thing.
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #33 : November 16, 2014, 12:14:46 AM »

You are always welcome Malphes and so is anybody else to join us in the sqaure

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #34 : November 16, 2014, 02:53:46 PM »

Thanks Hukk, for  creating the square, ands special thanks to hgo (Zoe) for all her work in developing the the Square and Pachu.  Again myu thanks  to all who have  been supportive of the square and spent their time  in helping the square grow, Tango, Martin, Maron and HGO.

Thanks to the Achat Forum Mods for their support and assistance, BrandyBee,Lover, Hentaiboy, Bear and Jayc.

We had a few  challenges Zoe when i joined the square but  after all is said and done  we ended up good friends always remember i am always  here  and you're always  welcome   HUGS AND KISSES.

Finally  i like to thank all members who have visited and supported the square  and i hope that you will feel comfortable  in continuing to do so :)

ok thats the history, now the future.

I have stepped up  and will do my best to make the square develop and grow, sure there are going to be some changes, some you will like   some you will loathe.

I expect  feedback  pro and con  and any suggestions will be given equal consideration.

Remember a chat room lives or dies on the members  if you want the Square to be there, it  going to require your  support, and a constant flow of  new people  passing thru, so feel free to invite  people .

« : May 07, 2015, 03:30:46 PM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
AusWoody

« #35 : December 21, 2014, 06:14:17 AM »

Minions Singing Jingle Bell - Merry Christmas 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ50YCpYkqM

Merry Christmas  to All from The Achat Square Team BrandyBee (mod mgmt) Jingerbird, Maron, MrSexLover, Pachuciti Swedish Chef and Auswoody (bouncer)

Well great news People, under  extreme duress i have been forced to host a christmas party in the square, it will run from wend 24th   thru to New Years day.

Hey don't blame me for your hangovers.

Oh yes its Christmas Come and party at the Square

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Kaitlyn72

« #36 : March 19, 2015, 04:19:35 PM »

Not sure if it is worth saying but once there you have to click somewhere and create a login & profile. Wish I could say where....I was franticaly clicking trying to figure out what to do next.  :D
AusWoody

« #37 : March 19, 2015, 06:50:45 PM »

been a while since i had to register i see about writing it up :)

thanks for the feedback :)
« : May 23, 2015, 07:34:11 AM AusWoody »

xShezawolfx
: 58

« #38 : May 16, 2015, 06:12:14 AM »

NEW CONTEST IN THE SQUARE CALLED BBJFW  SEE AUSWOODY FOR DETAILS 1ST PRIZE 3000A$

AusWoody

« #39 : May 16, 2015, 06:14:31 AM »

sounds great to me ;)

sylque
: 45

I am a male to female transsexual.

« #40 : May 16, 2015, 06:21:14 AM »

Oh my, and what are the details of this contest?

Princess by day, slut by night!
AusWoody

« #41 : October 15, 2015, 04:35:53 AM »

As we approach the 12 month anniversary of the

NEW MANAGEMENT OF THE SQUARE

i wonder what significant thing has happened to you whilst in the square? if any?

« : October 15, 2015, 04:37:41 AM AusWoody »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #42 : October 15, 2015, 10:52:39 PM »

Congratulations to AusWoody on picking up the mantel and keeping The Square open for our members. Please support him by popping in and saying hi.  Your support is vital to keeping it open.

I wish you well and every success.

ACHAT TOWN SQUARE http://achatsquare.chatango.com/

BIRTH of  The Square -  12 Feb 2014.   
 Hukk -  12 Feb 2014 to 3 Nov 2014
 AusWoody - 3 Nov 2014 to present day.

Wow,  12  Months coming up for Aus taking over.

May I extend my congratulations, well wishes and thanks to The Square  for all their hard work and dedication over and during the 12 months and hopefully in future months.

AusWoody -  The owner.  For his dedication and determination to keep The Square open and alive for members. If it was not for you, we would not have had this extra facility to offer our members. Thank you for all your hard work, sponsoring and organising events for the enjoyment of members.

Maron211177 -  The Square Head Moderator -  For her dedication, time, sponsoring events and supporting AusWoody in all his endeavours. You are invaluable to The Square. You are the strength and commitment that has helped The Square survive. Thank you. Your hard work & efforts are appreciated so much.

Square Moderators - Jingerbird, Tangoracer, Martinus (nee mrsexlover) Jaynie.  Thank you to their dedication, commitment, belief in The Square and all their time & efforts.  All of you are special & important to the smooth running of The Square.  The last 12 months would not have been possible without your support and backing, especially when RL intervened and you all had to step up to the mark & be counted. Your support was and is invaluable & deeply appreciated.

HostsTonyg, jvhelvis1979 -  Thank you for assisting in hosting when you are needed, for supporting The Square, AusWoody And The Moderators.  All your help and time is appreciated.  Your efforts and value is priceless and is much needed in the smooth running of The Square. Thank you.

Pachacutie - The Robot Panda  & The Swedish Robot Chef -   Well we all adore them for running round after us - telling us of events ; providing food & drink & The live draws, especially in F1 sweeps ; the Eurovision Song Contest Sweep & Indy500 & Daytona Sweeps.  They are truly amazing.
Special thanks to TonyG ; Maron ; Martinus & AusWoody for the Bots incredible activities. 

And thank you to all our Square regulars who come in to chat and spend time with us ; members who pop by and say Hi. 
The Chat Room is always open & everyone is welcome.  Sometimes we have hosts cover, sometimes not but on the whole - time cover is improving.

Please pop in, say Hi and make new friends. All are welcome.

Congratulations again to The Square for another 12 months of a chat room facility . Thank you to all who make it possible.   

Well Done.  Top Effort and here's to many more months xxx

The Square's National Anthem by Jaynie.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.msg137255.html#msg137255

Demons - Imagine Dragons
https://youtu.be/GFQYaoiIFh8

When the dates are cold
And your virtue's sold
And the masquerade
Is becoming old.

When invites all fail
And the Pervs prevail
And the worst of all
Is when talk runs stale

If you wanna be rescued
The Square can shelter you
Its's somehwere you can hide
Follow me...come inside.

No matter what we need
Friends, Cookies, Drinks or Weed..
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel the need
To run from Achat fiends
This is the place for you
With hugs from our Pachu
Let your hair hang down
Play your favorite tune
It’s where the Wiz presides
With Queen Bee by his side.

When the cards displease
And the sinners tease
And your skin just crawls
When the players beat..

There is no escape
From the mess they make
When the wanker spray
Comes out way too late..

Its time to fold your hand
And find the promised land.
And know you're not alone
We'll be your second home

Its not your average scene
King Pachu reigns supreme
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel the need
To run from Achat lies
We have a place for you
Where you can speak the truth
Come and have a seat
We'll serve your favorite drink
No Need to ask you why
We'll let your demons hide.

The Friends are here to make
It's up to you not fate
It's woven in your soul
You know its time to go.

Our lights they shine so bright
Leave the darkness behind
You can escape it now
So let us show you how.

When you feel the Need
To Laugh.. Belong or Breathe
The Square is there for you
With Contests, Cake and Brew
Your Invite's been sent
No need to reply
Just come right on inside
And let your Demons Fly.
« : October 16, 2015, 02:44:35 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #43 : October 16, 2015, 08:55:36 AM »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOWNSQUARE

Stone
: 1842

« #44 : October 16, 2015, 01:34:23 PM »

Happy Anniversary to The Square

Thank you for all that you do for us -   AusWoody, Maron, and the Moderators & hosts.

It is very much appreciated & I hope you continue  for many years to come x

Stone & Jayc. xxx

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: