*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I am Thankful for :
« previous next »
: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
: I am Thankful for :  ( 89896 )
Anatasia97

« #225 : December 20, 2016, 11:34:15 PM »

I am Thankful to be a child of God!
Kaitlyn1989

« #226 : December 21, 2016, 11:54:00 PM »

i am THANKFUL for …..

My PARENTS … their love, time, passion, courage. I already won the lotto jackpot as far as I am concerned. I do not possess the words to thank them. What am I without them?

My GRAMMY …  courage, strength and grace … all while slowly dying from terminal cancer. She is my heart, my compass. She is the reason I am an oncology nurse and her inspiration gives me the strength to do it.

My FRIENDS …. Here, there, anywhere. Time and place do not matter, friendship is a feeling that dwells in the heart. My FRIENDS are my world. My strength. They allow me to soar, to smile, to be silly, to be me. I can’t thank you enough. YOU know who you are, I am not shy with my feelings or words.

My HEALTH…. Omg, I am so fortunate, so grateful. I thank my GOD every day by doing right to her body. If I could only wish one thing upon ALL my fellow beings, it would be their good health. Physical and Mental. OMG, I am so fortunate.

I do not have to look far or long for countless reasons I have to be thankful.
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #227 : August 09, 2018, 05:30:28 AM »

I am thankful for Natures amazing displays.    Look out this week for :

Perseid Meteor Shower 2018:

When, Where & How to See It This Week

According to NASA meteor expert Bill Cooke, the Perseids are perhaps the most popular meteor shower of the year; and in 2018, they'll be the best shower of the year. During the Perseids' peak this week, spectators should see about 60-70 meteors per hour, but in outburst years (such as in 2016) the rate can be between 150-200 meteors an hour. The meteor shower's peak will be visible both the nights of Aug. 11-12 and Aug. 12-13, Cooke said, but he's inclined this year to lean toward the night of Aug. 12-13 for the better show. (Both, however, should be spectacular.)

"This year the moon will be near new moon, it will be a crescent, which means it will set before the Perseid show gets underway after midnight," Cooke told Space.com. "The moon is very favorable for the Perseids this year, and that'll make the Perseids probably the best shower of 2018 for people who want to go out and view it." The Perseids are rich in fireballs, so the show should be even better.

Skywatchers looking out for the Perseids should also be able to see Mars (visible until about 4 a.m. local time) and Saturn (visible until about 2 a.m. local time); Venus and Jupiter both set before the Perseids are best viewed (9:30 p.m. and 11 p.m., respectively).

What causes the Perseids?

Comet Swift-Tuttle is the largest object known to repeatedly pass by Earth; its nucleus is about 16 miles (26 kilometers) wide. It last passed nearby Earth during its orbit around the sun in 1992, and the next time will be in 2126. But it won't be forgotten in the meantime, because Earth passes through the dust and debris it leaves behind every year, creating the annual Perseid meteor shower.
« : August 09, 2018, 05:34:38 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Stone
: 1842

« #228 : September 02, 2018, 06:12:58 AM »

I am thankful for knowing some wonderful friends here.

One of whom was AusWoody.  God rest his soul & look after him.

If anyone has some good pics and screen shots of AusWoody enjoying the game with friends and the forum games he enjoyed. Please send them to me in PM here in forum.
Vaughan has kindly agreed to assist me to a collage of pictures in his memory.

Thanking you all in anticipation.

Hugs to all.
Stone & Jayc.

GsCougar
: 10

« #229 : October 18, 2018, 09:58:02 PM »

Iam thank full that i still can enjoy the beauty of live.
For memory what make me smile.
Im thank full i am not adicted to this game but enjoyd while it was going nice and we had good talks with friends and laughed more often.

Vaughan

« #230 : December 24, 2019, 05:41:41 AM »

I am thank ful for having known you xx00xx

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #231 : July 16, 2020, 11:18:38 AM »

I am thankful for our pasts as we have lived and learned.  We have loved and lost.  Laughed and cried. And each step of the way, whether it heartbreaking or joyful,  all that history has made us who we are and led us closer on the path to us.

I am thankful for our present. For the time spent every day building on the day before and setting the foundation for the next.  I am grateful for the constant support and encouragement to grow in ways I'd never thought possible.  Born on the same day during a meteor shower, I know I have met my true match.  I really do love how you love me and I thank God, and the keeper of the stars, every day for the gift and blessing to walk at your side.

I am thankful and excited about our future as I know there is much more to come.  I am truly grateful for the past two years and yet I know that the best is yet to come.  Thank you Baby.  For being you.  For being my V.  I adore you.

Forever and a day, your Jess and your BrandiWine....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ZEekN2hfE

analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #232 : July 16, 2020, 12:35:59 PM »

I'm thankful for Music. It gives rhythm, structure, purpose and joy to my days. I don't believe I'd want to exist in a world without it.

Vaughan

« #233 : July 16, 2020, 12:54:02 PM »

Thanks for being you

Kaitlyn1989
: 323

« #234 : November 21, 2020, 12:37:31 PM »

With Thanksgiving holidays quickly approaching in a year where CoVid headlines eclipse those of Black Friday sales... in all that noise i am reminded  what's truly important... Family n Friends. Those "things" that can't be replaced in your life. Those "things" that become part of your life... are not things at all.
PEOPLE
are PRICELESS

I am blessed and grateful to have a circle of friends n family who love me as i am.

THANK YOU

Stone
: 1842

« #235 : December 26, 2020, 04:58:24 AM »

Tift
: 846

flecti non frangi

« #236 : January 18, 2021, 09:13:13 AM »

I am thankful for having my health

Vaughan

« #237 : March 24, 2021, 03:07:54 PM »

The fun of paddling

: 1 ... 14 15 [16]  
« previous next »
: