*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New experiences for AChat
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
: New experiences for AChat  ( 161758 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #15 : March 05, 2014, 03:17:45 PM »

A   police station  room

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Justlna
: 46

« #16 : March 06, 2014, 01:51:45 PM »

I'd like to see an upgraded bot. We all know Robot boy/girl (i always recommend it to any newbie i meet), but they are way too limited. I'd like to have my own bot so i might dress it up. Yes, the ability to dress up the robot could be done with minimum time and effort (adding an interface button for switching player editor between player model and bot model and than using the editor to dress the bot up), it would give us another reason to play and, for Achat developers it would also mean increasings in the item shop deals (because those of us who would like to dress up the bot would have to buy clothes for it as we do for our avatar).

Me personally would like to see a bit of improovement in bot's behavior. I do not want to chat with it (because for that we have other players; not that bot ought to be sillier, i talked to bot programms that were smarter than most of Achat players, but if the bot would chat intelligently, it would make the social aspect of the game obsolete), but i'd like to see it trying different actions within the current pose, or maybe some buttons for bot's part of the actions :)
« : March 06, 2014, 01:54:15 PM Justlna »

Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strenght. (c) 1984

And yes, feel free to hate me, because Oceania is at war with Eurasia and had always been.
tfar70
: 1

« #17 : March 06, 2014, 02:43:03 PM »

How about in group adding a pose for double anal and double pussy fuck? Not just the DP pose, but add where two cocks can go into the partners anus or pussy at the same time instead of just one.
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : March 06, 2014, 03:59:53 PM »

Thanks for all your asnwers. If you think about new poses or rooms, please suggest in corresponding topics here
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls
Pages: [1] 2    

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

We also are looking for new ideas, which combine rooms and clothes or poses or poses/actions which can run automatically. I hope i can post a pic later

Lover

« #19 : March 08, 2014, 03:31:59 AM »

Ive got an example how to change room while being in one. I added a button "rooms" on top. Right beside you see the current room, written in red.
If you click "Rooms", all possible rooms are shown as symbols, similar to the poses. You choose a room and your request is shown in chat box and  also is flashing in the middle of room. Now your partner has to agree the new room.

If your partner agrees by clicking the new room, you leave the currrent one.
« : March 08, 2014, 04:24:44 PM Lover »

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #20 : March 08, 2014, 04:13:52 AM »

Lover, that pic must be so hot, it's not working

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
lolitazara

« #21 : March 08, 2014, 11:07:09 AM »

Two things I'd like to see is an improved chat box interface.  At the moment it's hard to flick between the people you're chatting through.  As system where you could simply click on the name to send a message would be better.  Also I do like the idea of controlled striptease rather than the present method where you go from fully clothed to naked.  It would be better.

One other thing, some of the poses start too fast.  I would prefer most of them to start at a lower default speed so we can build up to the full speed.
« : March 08, 2014, 04:57:31 PM lolitazara »
dutchdude
: 7

I aim to please

« #22 : March 08, 2014, 03:54:02 PM »

how about   one of this 

This...!!!!  ;D
« : March 14, 2014, 03:47:31 AM hentaiboy69 »

You never just play alone.....
Lover

« #23 : March 10, 2014, 08:54:29 AM »

Hide room button
If we now use it, the room will be hidden and the background is blue. I would like to use ti change colours of room and even interior at all.
Look at the pic i posted - you see the brown furnitures and bed.

My idea:
The hide room button will be named just "room". We get different colours and also interior, which we can purchase. We can add it to our rooms, as we do now with pedals, rose, chapaign...
By clicking "(Hide) room" we can change the colours and/or also get the things we have set. Eg pics on wall, lamps, decoration

Add a slider "Lights"
We can change light from bright to dark. If we choose dark, just some candles give a romantic mood.

Marilyn
: 3771

« #24 : March 10, 2014, 08:57:13 AM »

i'll repost here my idea of the new interface for better 16:9 and with fixed icon (want to remember all they enlarge in 16:9) and with some interessing add

• proporzioned action and poses square
  • small controlls icon
  • working icon to take snapshot, who need the add of a folder to directly save them
  • strip menù (right low corner): menù to be used during pole or lap dance or in other action who start with your character dressed. we have shirt, skirt (and pants), bra, panties, stocking, gloves, shoes and hat. i don't have add glasses, but maybe it can be done....

Here, you can see a better view of the Strip icons

A little note: as i reply to our PQ (Rukya for new member), i add the bra icon cause i think it's time to have the chance to wear them under shirt or, at least, choose one to use with the strip options.

note 2: i think the strip menù give us the chance to do some change in exsisting pose, like the "Let'stalk": i think it will be great to modify it turning the pose into one who start in street clothes and have the chance to strip our partner while kissing or caressing on the sofà.....same can be done with the "Hot kissing" pose!

Another important add is the tab chat for outside the room, but it can be usefull in room too for sending a message to only a partner. For it, i'll remind everyone to this old idea of FateInfinity (pic not avaleible on the net....scrap!). For the moment, i think i said all.

This idea is amazing. I'm supporting you, HB!
« : March 14, 2014, 03:49:32 AM hentaiboy69 »

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #25 : March 10, 2014, 09:27:44 AM »

Yes the idea of ​​HB would be a great update for the game.
I love the idea of ​​Lover also to customize the inside of the room and to vary the brightness of the light.
Change room yes but don't forget to put clothes before because go out naked this is not correct I think  ::)  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
DemonXXX
: 25

« #26 : March 14, 2014, 03:31:55 AM »

It is necessary to add use of toys in ALL  poses MF and other.
For then male or woman could use free holes (pussy or ass).
You can make various toys (not only pink dildo): dildo of various size and color, different vibrators (natural, frill, on sucker), different anal plugs (simple, with tails, with jewelry), anal eggs or anal chain-balls, bottles, something yet...
If you want, you can sell this toys (action will be available if you have necessary toys).
I think all females will support me.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #27 : March 14, 2014, 03:41:57 AM »

Thanks Nat, i'm glad you like it and i support Lover's idea of more option to persnalie our room.....of course only for premium member!

@Demon: before adding toys for more fun (i support it), there is a thing to fix: the strap on! till some times ago, even if girls buy them, during the action it turn to the basic one Dev-team had create for the poses. Now, i don't know if it's fixed, but let me say i don't want to see the same with other toys!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #28 : March 14, 2014, 03:43:10 AM »

I am well impressed with all these ideas.

Everytime I think I have one, I find someone else has had it before me.

Great ideas everyone, keep up the good work.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #29 : March 14, 2014, 03:49:00 AM »

@Marilyn & dutchdude: have resized your opic, not modified the text, to let them fit better in the screen

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18  
« previous next »
: