*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New experiences for AChat
« previous next »
: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
: New experiences for AChat  ( 161850 )
evilbaby
: 32

« #195 : December 12, 2015, 08:19:13 PM »

Hi all :3 , I've been playing this game for 2+ years right now, and sometimes I have to take long breaks. After these breaks, I'm having difficulties about remembering anyone from this game. Even though chat system helping to recognize, I would like to offer another way to help users like me to remember how good their partners were.

Partner Rate System:
     The idea of this system is simple, you see a pop-up window after you leave room which has 1 to 5 star rate part and an optional message part. If you've already rated that partner before, you could see it on search screen. Of course you may rate same partner more than once, then you should see the latest one (or average).

There might be a global rating part, which collects every users (that went room with him/her) ratings and shows it's average to every users. In this case, user should be able to choose showing or hiding that global rating part.

I'm not sure if this system or similar one already mentioned, or if it is right topic to share it, but I hope you guys give some feedbacks about it.  ::) I would love to see it implemented soon...

Love and sex same drugs...
: 10350

« #196 : December 13, 2015, 04:06:05 PM »

wb evilbaby :)
Yes, it's the right topic and if I remember right, nobody has suggested this before. Though we talked about a better system, including notes for every member. In these notes, you could rate them.

For those who gift other members, they can rate the ones they have gifted. You just have to login to your account (website).

Though I don't like a global rating system. I'm thinking about somebody, who is having troubles with a group and for revenge, he is rated bad. Also it's all about personal taste, so it's hard to say good or bad at all.

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #197 : December 14, 2015, 12:05:04 AM »

wb evilbaby :)
Yes, it's the right topic and if I remember right, nobody has suggested this before. Though we talked about a better system, including notes for every member. In these notes, you could rate them.

Personally or in my opinion the only valid rating system is a personal one, veiwed only by the rater in a note that is attached to their profile.
it would be handy as you could add notes along with a 'rating' enabling those of us with poor memories  and a lot of freinds  to have crib notes on the other party. Saving embarrassment and sometimes  pain by stopping me from putting my foot in my mouth :)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #198 : December 16, 2015, 03:34:05 AM »

hi all.
can we please do something about the Garden/meeting place? put a bar or a table their for shows you can even start selling cocktails for 1A$ that u can buy a girl or give her a tip while she's dancing on the table......everybody is just standing their.
thanks
Justin

Lover

« #199 : December 16, 2015, 03:41:35 PM »

Selling cocktails is a good idea, similar to the ones we had in poker room. Achat could make so much money if they just would listen to us.

maron211177
: 3435

« #200 : December 16, 2015, 05:20:14 PM »

we had drinks in poker room????
when?
where?
Zorro probably raided the bar already before I got there
  ::)

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #201 : December 16, 2015, 05:30:49 PM »

I'm thinking Lover drink a lot of beer before posting  ;D
But maybe Maron is right Zorro drinked all  :(

:D  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover

« #202 : December 17, 2015, 03:28:28 AM »

Me drinking beer?  :o

I don't when I poker for money :P But I have suggested to sell drinks and other stuff there. Maybe you have been drunken and don't remember?  :D :D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #203 : December 17, 2015, 04:05:51 AM »

Ah yes Lover I had not understand it was an idea  :) sorry for the inconvenience  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Caelea
: 1

« #204 : December 30, 2015, 07:45:20 AM »

So not sure if these have been raised, probably, but I'm not going to read through pages of posts to find out.  ;D

In meeting rooms it would be great to see some of these ideas added (well all would be great)

1] Realistic walk animation. Seriously, the current zombie walk is hideous. Surely it can be improved to actually look semi-human.
2] AWSD Keys enabled for movement. This is practically a staple for any 3D game these days. Let us use these for movement, we can always hit Enter or click into Chat to activate that.
3] Disable movement when in chat box. Using arrow keys when in chat still moves you, it should not.
3] Above seems to have been fixed, but badly, now it seems that if you use the Arrow keys when in chat, you can't move afterwards....
4] Tags on names to indicate if person is Homo/Bi/Hetro and also if Premium. This could reduce colds too, because people will have a better idea if they might be considered.
5] Increased Camera Control. Can we get rotation too? All we have is translation. It would be far easier to see who is nearby with a 360 degree rotation rather than being forced to clunkity walk in a circle to see.
6] Animations in room. Everywhere else we meet has them. Can we get a few. A wave, a smile, a nod, a brush off, a talk to the hand. I am sure people can think of others too
7] Orgasms during public sex. Just as we have in rooms.
8] Sit on ground/furniture. It would be great if we could sit around a chat rather than standing and looking silly.

I am sure I can add more at a later date.

~Cae
« : December 30, 2015, 07:58:43 AM Caelea »
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #205 : December 30, 2015, 11:08:20 AM »

Some good ideas Caelea...

Just wanted to tell you : for rotation, use middle mouse button  ;)

Maturrango
: 59

« #206 : January 10, 2016, 02:24:06 PM »

Hi all!
formerly Peeka says " maybe an orgy saloon could be opened, where couples can have fun next to ther ones. At least 3-4 couples allowed would be nice. As the small chat-window can fastly be overflowed, keeping the chat between direct partners could already be enough. It can just be stimulating enough seeing other couples around. But adding a "threesome invite" button would be nice too"

I am agree, indeed I guess this saloon allows  more number of partners interact than in a 3some. Perhaps this could be tested on some functions of the meeting place
Best

Matt
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #207 : January 11, 2016, 10:33:26 AM »

Take a look at the winter meeting room and you will have your orgy salon :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
aniya_chica
: 1

« #208 : February 10, 2016, 12:47:11 PM »

Hi,

I would like to suggest one simple change/improvement, and I know it's a naughty one:
would it be possible to prevent cum from disappearing? Or perhaps prevent it from disappearing in case nothing touches the part of the body it drenched? Another possible workaround could be to simply make it disappearing much slower than it does now.
I personally find it very unnatural/unrealistic that cum disappears in a few seconds in the game.

Ciao,
Aniya
Lover

« #209 : February 12, 2016, 10:24:09 AM »

Hi aniya, it's not so naughty lol. We have asked for this often and long, even said it should stay until we hit a button or get some toys to remove it. Be sure, many support your idea

: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18  
« previous next »
: