*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New experiences for AChat
« previous next »
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
: New experiences for AChat  ( 161714 )
TART4CUS
: 14

« #240 : November 26, 2017, 04:58:52 AM »

Hi all I am very new to this but a couple of small things that I would love to see,  1, A meet and greet bar public room with tables and chairs, So we could sit and chat drink and break the ice, as just standing around can sometimes be a bit boring,  Maybe even some solo dance poses, 2, I would also like to be able to control the speed of slow dances in public rooms, it's too fast sometimes for the mood and can make you feel dizzy after a while. but in general I am a very happy camper and can see myself spending a lot of time here.

boobookat
: 5

« #241 : May 29, 2018, 02:10:57 AM »

A few things.

1. "Shemale" should be changed. Tgirl? Trans?

2. The S poses have been an issue since day one. We are so lacklustered with poses. SS and WS dont even get the Sit And Talk pose that the MS have. Please. This is ridiculous.

3. Tattoos. Males got sleeves. And we still get a basic tribal band. We also wish for arm sleeves, also leg sleeves. Half sleeves too.

4. Makeup/faces are not sufficient either. Women have a lot more options....

5. Toenails. Weird gripe i know, but the S toenails look like they went through a blender... can we please get our toes remodeled closer to the female ones?

These are all gripes. But ive been here since 2012, and it seems S has barely gotten anything.

Please, we need more options.
Lui_s_Ass
: 4

« #242 : June 05, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »

I'd love to see all the poses fully interchangable, so if MF has X going on in it, MS/FS also have the same poses.

Also within the FS poses the option for the T-girl to be submissive and taken by the Female, just because we have a dick doesn't mean we want to use it like the Boys do.

For the Chat Rooms, a hand holding option for all couples, more control over Public Action (speed, angles etc).

A Night Club Chat Room would be nice, with the option to sit/perch on chairs/barstools while chatting/eyeing up the talant.

A ''Sorry, NOT interested'' option button within the Invite Pop Up, which might help with the random pushy people, that goes to a Blocked setting after 2 Not Interested's, for the next couple of hours, it might teach those who abuse the Invites, that talking first might get you somewhere.

For the Private Rooms, in addition to the Excitment & Speed Sliders, a Contentment Slider would be really nice, as a way to show how happy you are with your lover/partner.

A Lights slider we don't always want to shag in television studio lighting, or a Candle Light option.

A Shower pose, with or without partners would be a nice touch, with optioal towels as well.

And finally, longer flowing dresses or skirts would be nice, the boys get to wear clothes from head to toe, but unless it's jeans, most of the skirts & dresses are bum freezers.

Otherwise I'm loving the site.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #243 : June 07, 2018, 10:12:18 AM »

All good ideas Lui.

Hope one day they will be included.

ChrisHOL
: 1

« #244 : April 26, 2019, 05:38:07 AM »

What about the possibility of taking a third person as a voyeur into a room?
angelocorbin
: 22

« #245 : May 06, 2019, 01:07:05 PM »

Hey yeah, this has been requested numerous times but i dont see something like this being implemented any time soon.

What you could do in the meantime, if you don’t mind the extra hassle, is open an account on Twitch.
That’s a streaming service for games. There is a setting for mature content so you can stream live from your achat window.

Next you use something like OBS Studio to stream to twitch. You can have that stream private and then you just share it with that third person you want as a voyeur.

Chatting has to be done in the twitch window of course. The voyeur may be able to read the achat chat window, but wont be able to type something in there.
paolasexy01
: 5

« #246 : October 11, 2019, 10:09:50 AM »

Hi, I wish there could be swingers, 4 people in 1 room, for interchanges, that is missing and it is very necessary, thanks.
StevieSucks

« #247 : August 15, 2020, 03:32:21 PM »

Smaller tits  :)
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #248 : August 15, 2020, 06:48:59 PM »

Smaller tits  :)

I'm fine with my little dumplings just as they are babe tyvm...any smaller I'd be flat-chested.

Have a great day hun...see ya soon  kisses

StevieSucks

« #249 : August 16, 2020, 06:00:54 AM »

you wouldn't have to choose them and I actually wouldn't expect many to choose the small ones, who doesn't like big tits? hehe there are some girls and she males that do look hot with small boobs
zuzannah
: 1379

« #250 : August 16, 2020, 12:13:06 PM »

There is a problem with selecting the smaller frame. 

You've seen the option in the settings right?  The smaller frame has two settings.  The one that is small and the one that........... ermmmm isn't.  I chose the other bigger breasted size because people were making fun of me because, of that option.  They were seeing me as the other small shape.

Back when I started there were more options.  I have no idea why Achat changed it.

StevieSucks

« #251 : August 17, 2020, 11:47:27 AM »

Some form of a ball gag would be nice, I think. they look pretty cool too
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #252 : August 17, 2020, 12:12:33 PM »

And ballgowns. I'd buy 'em.  I'd buy the gags too...goes without saying.

StevieSucks

« #253 : August 17, 2020, 01:26:00 PM »

And ballgowns. I'd buy 'em.  I'd buy the gags too...goes without saying.
I admit I had to look them up(the dress) Yes! they look hot
StevieSucks

« #254 : September 10, 2020, 09:06:26 AM »

public anonymous glory holes  :)
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18  
« previous next »
: