*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New experiences for AChat
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18
: New experiences for AChat  ( 161895 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #45 : April 09, 2014, 04:04:50 PM »

Thanks for many good ideas :)

What about automatic running actions/poses? Whatever this means... tell your ideas
I don't know for the auto actions/poses (I like to choose  ;))but I would like that when you have an orgasm it remains on the current action and not return to the default action.
That exists in some poses but not all poses.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #46 : April 09, 2014, 04:17:06 PM »

Youre right Nat :) I added your idea

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #47 : April 09, 2014, 08:09:31 PM »

I would like this one   as a  MF   poses but would work great for all and it be nice
 if it was a room to with a few more poses in  the  room

Animated rooms  like you see here and with sound would be cool  maybe  with the sound of the ocean,
seagulls,  rain,  spring sounds of birds.

« : April 10, 2014, 03:43:18 PM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Bear
: 3856

« #48 : April 10, 2014, 08:08:54 AM »

What about automatic running actions/poses? Whatever this means... tell your ideas
I don't know for the auto actions/poses (I like to choose  ;))but I would like that when you have an orgasm it remains on the current action and not return to the default action.

It would be helpful if we identify which poses need the upgrade to eliminate the return to a default return.  If we can give them specifics rather than a general  request we will see a quicker correction. Of course that means someone might have to take one for the team and work through the poses....hehe...

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #49 : April 10, 2014, 08:50:09 AM »

mmmm, honestly, i prefear if we leave existing poses update for another thread....even, well, i understand there is the need of better action, animation amnd wathever.... but it's only my opinion!
« : April 22, 2014, 09:16:25 AM hentaiboy69 »

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #50 : April 10, 2014, 10:38:26 AM »

It would be helpful if we identify which poses need the upgrade to eliminate the return to a default return.  If we can give them specifics rather than a general  request we will see a quicker correction. Of course that means someone might have to take one for the team and work through the poses....hehe...

I have all the poses of the game and I always bought new.
But it does work, my poor buttocks lol
But I can try to give the names of poses that need an update.
SS, SF, SM, SSS, SSM, MMS, SSF, SFF, SFM ...
But it will remain all poses for the girls and then I can do nothing for her!  ;)

mmmm, honestly, i prefear if we leave existing poses update for another thead....even, well, i understand there is the need of better action, animation amnd wathever.... but it's only my opinion!
Yes if I list, I'd do that in another subject and not all poses the same day!!!
I really need to be very excited to make this list  ;D

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #51 : April 12, 2014, 11:47:30 AM »

I believe that this was already said but a link to the Forum in the game would be a plus.
Because I think a lot of users don't even know that a Forum exists !!!

MissDee87
: 61

Owner and Head Mistress of HDSR & HDSRU!

« #52 : April 17, 2014, 09:18:24 AM »

Hello all! I hardly ever post here but I definitely want to add some ideas. I recently began playing another MMO  from another company and while it is still in BETA testing, it may cause AChat problems. One of the features of this game is you can walk around with your models. The game has great graphics on par with AChat's and the chatting feature that we have here. It has natural organic sounds to compliment the gameplay and you can choose your model's voice. Achat has got to step up in this regard. This company has already pioneered other sex games and it's throwing its full weight behind this new game. This isn't R L C or SL where you can write them off for being too big, not user friendly or having horrible graphics. This game is different. So with that being said, and i know it's been said before but the need for accompanying sounds is paramount. I understand it may be really difficult but there needs to be an ability to "mingle" in main chat, walking around etc. What may be easier to implement in the mean time are more poses. There are no poses (MF) where the female is laying on her back on a table or other hard surface. I think that would be awfully fun to play with :) Also fluid and realistic pose transitions. These are just some ideas I'm throwing around. I think AChat is great we just need to be better.
« : April 17, 2014, 09:21:07 AM MissDee87 »
Lover
: 10350

« #53 : April 17, 2014, 09:29:00 AM »

Thanks for your post MissDee :)
If you have more pose ideas, together with actions for these poses, please add them here:

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html.

Were allhoping for a big update soon and the more detailed suggestions we have to give,the higher the chances we get it :)

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #54 : April 18, 2014, 06:20:55 PM »

I would like if  I can add my own background to my profile .

it be nice if I can have the options of  customizing  my own profile  page as I like .

I would  like more space to it  maybe letting it scroll down and have  scrolling boxes to add more

( partner, gallery of  pictures taken of our Avatar , 7  recent visitors going to the page.A wish list , My Interests longer

biography to give a detailed description of a person's life.

Special people. All  should be made to scroll to add more  ) maybe you can sell stickers and we can past them on or profile page

or they can be given by a loved one as  gifts ( this is a good way the Wish list can be used to ) ..
 And  women should give men gifts to   ;D

it is  just  more  details describing  likes for  us consumer's  and they say customer is always right    ;D

I would like to thank you  if you are considering my wishes I know this will  help making us happy .  ;D

thecult
: 63

« #55 : April 19, 2014, 05:37:38 AM »

Ciao!
very good idea...I hope AChat team will consider your suggestion

Concerto

« #56 : April 20, 2014, 06:29:50 AM »

Yes, the silly thing is that in TEX mode you can apply whatever background you like from any image so why you can't save it and, at least have it submitted for approval and then a charge to use it, I don't know.
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #57 : April 23, 2014, 08:58:02 PM »

Yes, the silly thing is that in TEX mode you can apply whatever background you like from any image so why you can't save it and, at least have it submitted for approval and then a charge to use it, I don't know.

I don't  thing a charge  should be used as I said  I would like to  add my own background to my profile as many time as  I like to customize it.
 they can charge in other areas.

I would also like if the can add the poses and actions at the bottom of the screen so we can have full view of our screen .

AnnieMay
: 31

« #58 : April 26, 2014, 03:11:32 AM »

I know so many might say well why not add everything , when I say. Achat really needs a Transgender identifier. IE you could pick male or female, then a simple box to note TG status. I only picked shemale so I didnt have to explain to everyone i meet. And now that I'll be having a very major surgery in december (YAY) .. It will feel very strange for me to keep playing as shemale. And if I create a new account, then I have lost poses, clothes, friends, etc. Which I feel could have been avoided if Achat had a Transgender option to start. And yes there's a difference between shemale and TG, for some members who may want to feel they are similar.

SL & TG : You can go into rooms/areas associated with TG, groups, clubs, etc. You can even list it so people can find you in a search for TG. You can join groups for TG. Could go on a bit but will stop there.

Redlight & TG : You can do pretty much all of the above for SL to other game besides the search. However Redlight allows you to specifically note TG status right on your profile card.

Achat & TG : No real group function, unless you submit to a more undisclosed grouping function (as i see some members do). No ability to go to rooms/areas. No search function, No ability to select TG status.

So sadly to me its a nice platform but mostly generated towards : Male, Female, Shemale. Without the disclosure and acceptance of a TG option. Would be nice if one is finally added. It would not need new poses as a TG would use the Male or Female poses. It would simply be a basic option to note TG outside just saying "well you could put TG in your info". It would also allow us, if you enabled search for it .. TG's to find other TG's.
« : April 26, 2014, 03:14:09 AM AnnieMay »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #59 : April 26, 2014, 04:59:35 AM »

A wish list , My Interests longer

Hmmm as long as we cant gift stuff dirrectly in place of A$ , a wish list is useless

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18  
« previous next »
: