*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Any new upgrade elements " in the mix" ?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Any new upgrade elements " in the mix" ?  ( 21893 )
wellendowd
: 7

« : February 26, 2014, 06:10:55 AM »

I'd like to ask the A-Team ( hope not to step on toes, but,,  curiosity has captured the cat here ) - in this day and age of mmo's - I admit, I'm brand new here, but, for personal reasons, with my gf, we were piqued to join, however, we both had/have same quesions since - will this game have any kinds of new upgrades anytime soon? 
We come from other mmo games, where, being able to freely move ur char, is quite common place. I suppose thats what is my biggest question.
I certainly have more to ad, but, will try not to ask and overwhelm all at once.
Again - we r both pretty happy with the game, we are just curious if this one particular idea, has been contemplated yet?
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 27, 2014, 05:33:14 AM »

You dont step on any toes. This forum is made for collecting ideas and suggestions to increase fun and improve game. We have sveral threads for collecting ideas for poses, rooms, accessories...
Check this board:
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls

We also have a rather new thread to get brand new ideas to expand fun and experience.
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas  > New experiences for AChat
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3048.msg81647.html

We want exactly ideas youre talking about. Not just new ideas to add to the existing game but also a new design, new ways to use it and more freedom in using poses, rooms, clothes...

Kucka1982
: 13

« #2 : May 07, 2015, 12:25:07 AM »

Hello! Please make the game more realistic. For example, the sperm should look sticky, thick and look in the mouth and on the body realistically. More key for MFM, for example, more than caresses of men.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: