*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why do shemales have such limited poses?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Why do shemales have such limited poses?  ( 9537 )
skyla_chini
: 2

« : April 04, 2014, 11:15:01 PM »

I have a suggestion that seems so simple. Why can't the shemale/female poses be the same as the male/female poses? It seems to me that shemales are really getting short changed here. So many women ask for a certain action that i don't have as a shemale, and I always get the same response....the males have that. Why can you not give shemales the same poses as males? It is unfair and descriminates against shemales. Please provide the same enjoyment of the game to shemales as you do males and females.

Thank you
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : April 05, 2014, 01:18:31 AM »

skyla, i answer you in the other thread.....

please, whould you like to introduce your self here!? http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

and again....welcome to AChat forum!

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2 : April 05, 2014, 10:28:55 AM »

Ask and Damned

You don't get if you don't ask! but you  got to ask ask ask ask ask ask

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Salma2011
: 38

Salma that name you won't forget ...!!!!

« #3 : April 06, 2014, 03:51:51 AM »

Ask and Damned

You don't get if you don't ask! but you  got to ask ask ask ask ask ask

that's feel so disappointed i do every thing even i send e-mail to Achat team with a many poses requests but they reply ( soon ) and that soon take so long to come

Love You ................ Kisses
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #4 : April 06, 2014, 09:57:00 AM »

I feel we are so limited  on  a lot I love Achat and they  do a great job  on poses  for MF 

but there is  just so Limited in a lot .I would like it if the   give us more of every thing

we can only take the  dream Fantasy  to  a limited  if we dont have  a lot  lets say outfits

rooms  like change  I  would like that the developing team  Create productos daily  the shop needs to grow.

;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
AnnieMay
: 31

« #5 : April 26, 2014, 02:49:46 AM »

I actually agree with skyla here. There is very little difference, requirement, to that of a shemale/female to that of a male/female. I have long figured (and forgive me for noting), that devs get tired of converting every pose. So they try to convert only the ones they think might be better. So I have, like many others, just worked with the ones afforded.
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : April 26, 2014, 06:17:32 AM »

There is a size difference between the shemale and male avatar which needs to be taken into consideration.  Adaptation of existing poses does require some tweaking of arm , hand and leg movements, I am not certain about arm length, but I do suspect there female arms ( the general model of the shemale avatar deriving from this ) to be slightly shorter than the male avatar. Shemales and female avatars are the same size which means that once a pose has been converted it should be easily adapted into SF FF offerings. With that we have to aknowledge that straight forward adaption of MF poses are not quite as simple as we would like to believe.

The Shemale  has such a wide diversity of play options, (i.e. receiver/giver) that I am not certain the developers will ever fully recognize a true equitable offering to the consumers here. To do so would take a singular dedication of the development staff while ignoring the other orientations.

Shemale options were a late add to the site, as it was introduced as a playable option 3 1/2 years ago. Its initial offering had such limited access to poses that it never sustained a large population. 

That all said, the forum has been blessed with a stronger more vocal shemale representation. I would encourage you to focus on voicing which poses you would like to see adapted and and solidify in rallying support for those releases. What works with the developers has always been specific requests of a strong unified voice. It is something that I have seen repeatedly over my four years of presence here in the forum.

Concerto

« #7 : April 26, 2014, 03:43:39 PM »

I'm more concerned about group poses.

For SSS we have five poses, two of which are masturbation and essentially the same. Of the other three, none involve all three people, one person is sidelined all the time.

In contrast FFF has seven poses, only one of which is masturbation and three others involve all three partners and, lol, they all involve the use of strap-ons. I realise that, due to the nature of our bodies, one of the poses we couldn't accomplish but it is absurd.

For MSS there are seven poses, three of which involve all three participants, all of which could be applied to SSS.

Mind you, MMM only have 5 too, except that they have one that involves all three of them (and why are they spread all over the shop instead of being grouped together?)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: