*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why do people invite without talking first?
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Why do people invite without talking first?  ( 18488 )
evilbaby
: 32

« : May 24, 2014, 06:24:49 PM »

Today, I tried something else than ignoring cold invites. I accept them, and when I came their room I asked why they did it (I even mentioned no cold inv. on my profile).I wrote down answers:
->It is easy,
->My English is not good,
->I like you,
->I am new here,
->I wrote hi 500 times but only 2 answered
->I wanted to try my luck
-Lefts room when I ask.

I may continue doing it, but if you have done it before or interested please tell  :D

Love and sex same drugs...
: 19

« #1 : May 24, 2014, 09:28:47 PM »

The is rather interesting evilbaby.  Thanks for posting that.  Looks like a few of the answers you got were pretty honest.  If they don't speak English I am sure it is hard for them.  And I can see the point about saying "Hi" so many times and never getting anything back.  Good look inside things.  Again nice work evilbaby.
Concerto

« #2 : May 25, 2014, 02:25:26 PM »

Well, I am often busy talking to someone when the invite comes in so they get ignored.

Sometimes, if I like the look of their profile, I will msg them saying something like "I don't like cold invites but if you want to message me..."

And, then again, if I am not really busy and I like the look of their profile, I accept. I think there have only been a couple of cases where I didn't particularly like the way the conversation went and so I then left.
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : May 31, 2014, 06:46:18 AM »

You even can do a list with most mentioned "excuses" lol
Atm my fav is I like you as reasong for a cold invite :D

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #4 : June 10, 2014, 02:17:03 PM »

A lot are new  And I feel they  don't   understand who to use it 

but then there are the ones that been here a long time and
 will try  to get new   girls/guys  easy to get one to play with
them not knowing the  game

you have  control  to let them in or ignore them

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
TG_Chaser

« #5 : June 30, 2014, 08:58:44 AM »

If you get too many click "busy for free users"
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #6 : July 15, 2015, 08:55:11 PM »

Why do people invite without talking first?

I think its the the the low intelligence how to  approach a relationships 

I been observing people's behavior  as how they communicate with the opposite sex

a  lot need to really  go to the  Ask Granny advice column
I think this  topic will help  a lot ...On how to pick  up others  ...How to
talk to others and  score ...not just invite  and say babe want  a  big ****

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3537.0.html

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Adera
: 3047

« #7 : February 13, 2016, 09:18:58 PM »

Would be nice if people would actually think a bit further than that, doing things like this is just an animalistic and egocentric need to orgasm in my opinion. But well I feel like this is a common theme in many places, like on dating sites where one gets peppered with "whant to fuck?" and lots of dick pics. xD
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #8 : February 14, 2016, 04:27:39 AM »

I have never send a cold invite in all the time i have be in this game and it was 2 year before i was prem
what i would do with cold invite is go to room and wait till they say hi then i go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  and then leave 

Chitown175
: 6

« #9 : June 09, 2016, 06:42:52 PM »

I guess not everyone is here to start a virtual relationship or like mentioned English is not their strong suit so they are very limited in who they can play with so many people not accepting colds. For those who just mainly want to have physical interaction the best bet is to use the blind date feature, that's what I use most of the time since I rarely get a response when messaging people no matter how I do it and I actually started to click with someone I met with "blind date".
Lover
: 10350

« #10 : June 09, 2016, 07:03:18 PM »

I guess not everyone is here to start a virtual relationship or like mentioned English is not their strong suit so they are very limited in who they can play with so many people not accepting colds. For those who just mainly want to have physical interaction the best bet is to use the blind date feature, that's what I use most of the time since I rarely get a response when messaging people no matter how I do it and I actually started to click with someone I met with "blind date".

Great :)

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #11 : June 09, 2016, 11:47:04 PM »

Well done Chitown175 Don't really though of that!

Great respond..........

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #12 : June 10, 2016, 12:12:19 AM »

A lot that send cold invite English is there strong suit,

jayc
: 1600

« #13 : June 10, 2016, 10:39:37 AM »

I think is some instances  its lack of social skills and immaturity.  In this age of Texting, snap chat  etc.  people are missing out on the fine art of being able to hold a conversation.

The men and women who resort to cold invites are missing what i think is one of the best parts of the game.

To Quote the late Lemmy of Motorhead   

Covems
: 1688

« #14 : June 10, 2016, 01:31:32 PM »

I'll admit it... when I first started I sent cold invites and it was for these reasons:

1) I was ignorant.  I thought that was how it worked.  I was the proverbial kid in the candy store.

2) While I was still a free user, hardly anyone would acknowledge my existance, let alone chat with me.  So my reckoning on sending a cold invite was this:  I was already alone, the only thing that would change would be her accepting the invite.  In other words, I had nothing to lose.

My awakening came when I sent a cold invite to Ms. Pafe.  She and her partner in crime, Lady Satoire, let me know in no uncertain terms that cold invites were not welcome.  I was very fortunate that she is a beautiful person with a great sense of humor, who wanted nothing more than to make AChat a better site for herself and everyone else.  She took the time to educate me.  We became and still are very close friends, even though she has wandered to another site to look for boudoir shoes.

And Jayc is right... the thrill of the hunt is where its at.

P.S.  She got her boudoir shoes...

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: