*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Achat Square World Cup Events
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Achat Square World Cup Events  ( 16234 )
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #30 : August 26, 2014, 07:19:13 AM »

Sure my friend, as we will never forget the final in 2010 in south africa ;) :P

touché :P

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #31 : September 03, 2014, 06:02:41 AM »

hukk, please check reply 17 of this topic ;)

Initially we wanted members to pick from our listing of players on who they thought would score the most goals, however many members decided on other players to place bets on. Ultimately we decided to not be so strict on an event meant to be fun, so just allowed members to pick whomever they wanted.  Probably should've included an update on that.  :-X

Seeing as you did place a bet on Muller, I dub thee winner of our events as well. Feel free to request something via pm or here.

@ Stone

I'll be sharpening my routine, and shopping for the most sexy outfit to get all the ladies at the bar steamy.  (being dressed as Robin is sexy to the ladies right?)

@ Brandy

It's been a while since my hands provided eternal bliss to someones feet. Just be warned Brandy, once my abnormally soft, silky hands touch your feet, you may become addicted. I get pms from Lover, requesting more massages all the time.

"Massage my feet Hukk! Your hands are like that of cool satin sheets against my flesh."

I always have to turn him away. Stop pming Lover!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #32 : October 05, 2014, 04:25:55 AM »

Cool   I won  ;D

I choose Hukk & mrsexlover to do a public strip at the AB&G.    I'll ask Old_Joe to get the tickets printed.

I do believe  you two boys owe Stone a forfeit  ;D
With Halloween coming up, it could be an ideal time to add this double performance to the spooky celebrations.  :o
Maybe a joint together?

@ Stone

I'll be sharpening my routine, and shopping for the most sexy outfit to get all the ladies at the bar steamy.  (being dressed as Robin is sexy to the ladies right?)

@ Brandy

It's been a while since my hands provided eternal bliss to someones feet. Just be warned Brandy, once my abnormally soft, silky hands touch your feet, you may become addicted. I get pms from Lover, requesting more massages all the time.

"Massage my feet Hukk! Your hands are like that of cool satin sheets against my flesh."

I always have to turn him away. Stop pming Lover!

@ Hukk  -  I've not forgotten.  We'll set a date soon.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #33 : October 06, 2014, 07:08:33 AM »

The strip dance is sorta, kinda in the works. Marty won't be participating, so I am asking around for other willing gents to shake their money makers on stage with me. May take a while (or I may just get distracted and forget about the strip, for a couple of more months again ::) ). Just keep your fingers crossed!

As for the footy massage, you sound determined. Should I be afraid?
:-X
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #34 : October 06, 2014, 08:41:36 AM »

The strip dance is sorta, kinda in the works. Marty won't be participating, so I am asking around for other willing gents to shake their money makers on stage with me. May take a while (or I may just get distracted and forget about the strip, for a couple of more months again ::) ). Just keep your fingers crossed!

As for the footy massage, you sound determined. Should I be afraid?
:-X

You must be!!! :P lol

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: