*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  DRAGONS’ CHRONICLES - OT
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: DRAGONS’ CHRONICLES - OT  ( 46745 )
jayc
: 1600

« #30 : August 09, 2014, 12:43:53 PM »

Love the maps too HB,  love stories with maps   :)

an ambitious project   i speak for many when i say well done and we demand MORE :D
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #31 : August 10, 2014, 03:26:09 AM »

Thank you so much, Jayc....yes, i know it's a lot of work to do, but i like it!as i said, it will take me more time then how i want to write it, but i'll try my best....

Now, looking back at other project i started as the Interactive Story http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2132.0.html or the Project Genensis http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1960.0.html, i can say i would like to goes on with them too, but this Chronicles is what i wish to work a lot, focusing on trying to do a good job with it, so all the others have to wait, that's it.

Aaaaanyway, i'll be happy if someone want to try and do the interactive one in my place......really! Just let me know, if you are interessed in it!

hentaiboy69

« #32 : August 20, 2014, 08:34:58 AM »

Hello and good afternoon, dear readers! i know i know, you want story's line to read not comment.....weeeellllll.....they will come soon, i promise! i post this to let you know i'm not dead and even this thread isn't, so just have a little more patiente, please!

Aaaaanyway, i want to tell you again how much i'm happy to see Bear's character moving his steps again in the city of Libidinis! Hope more will follow him!  :D
« : August 25, 2014, 03:02:04 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #33 : August 20, 2014, 03:16:43 PM »

The new chapter is becoming very long (14  pages and still going on), so i decide to split it and post a first part. enjoy it!

Aaaand, maybe, there can be a surprise soon......who know!
« : August 21, 2014, 08:27:25 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #34 : August 26, 2014, 06:19:11 AM »

Here we are.......another part finished! Hope it's hot enough for you till the point it makes the wait for the next one easy to hold. And i wonder if the writers of the "A tale of erotic fantasy" can find the character of Colette interessing enough to use her for something.

And now, after a week or so from the post, i can finally reveal you all a thing: Xenia, the sweet elf girl of the flower, it's a character i study for a friend of the forum, coordinating it with Lover. Probably, you understand who i am talking about....Roxxy! I want to thanks her for the appretation she showed me with a private message and i hope the readers had find her pretty and gentle.

A last word......get ready for more surprises!

Stone
: 1842

« #35 : August 26, 2014, 04:03:14 PM »

I am a big fan HB.   Enjoying your story very much.  Please keep it coming.

hentaiboy69

« #36 : August 30, 2014, 06:15:51 AM »

I'm working on it, don't worry Stone! i have something ready to post but still waiting for an aswer from Bear and the other writers of the Tale, just hope i can have it soon!
« : June 11, 2015, 02:52:26 PM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #37 : September 09, 2014, 01:12:33 AM »

Morning from italy, my dear AChat forum friends! Wish you all a wonderful new day!

And now, back to business. I'm working on the new part of the chronicles and i hope it can be ready soon, but meanwhile, i want to tell you something i forget: with the Lycans interlude, the intro of the Dragon Lady chapter is finished, at last, and with the next part, we officially enter in chapter 2 of this saga. New characters, new adventure and, i hope, lot of steamy encouter!

Are you ready to jump in my mind and enjoy the story!? I hope you all are.....  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #38 : September 20, 2014, 02:58:57 AM »

looking around at DeviantArt, i found this amazing pics of a city realized around a giant dragon skeleton. I wonder if i can use it someway in my story.....who knows!

Bear
: 3856

« #39 : October 13, 2014, 08:34:41 AM »

That is an inspiring image HB... hope you find a way to work it in.

Lover
: 10350

« #40 : October 13, 2014, 09:24:20 AM »

Interesting pic hb :)

hentaiboy69

« #41 : October 14, 2014, 10:43:04 AM »

@Bear: i hope it too!

@Lover: DeviantArt is a site of artists where it's possible to find lot of inspiring pics! Take a look at it!

Then, let's go back on track with a request i'd like to make, first to the other authors of tale, and a second for everyone:

• had someone of you ever think about a name for the continent where Libidinis is placed!? i was thinking at one, but no idea at the moment.
  • ok, now....need name for five dragons! here they are!
    • dragon of earth: male
    • dragon of air: female
    • dragon of water: female
    • dragon of fire: male
    • dragon of life: male

any suggestion is welcomed!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #42 : October 14, 2014, 11:20:07 AM »

dragon of earth: male   -   SOIYCER
dragon of air: female   -    FLUEESEI
dragon of water: female -  HYDEESEI
dragon of fire: male      -   FLABEICER
dragon of life: male      -    BREABER

Continent of  Saxadi

PS  love your maps too  xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #43 : October 23, 2014, 02:36:18 AM »

fast as usual, Bee! thank youuuuuuuuu! But i need to think about those name, i'm not sure of them andm, anyway, i don't need them for the moment, so it's early for a final decision.

Meanwhile i'm going on with the chapter about the tournament and i'm introducing some elements i need to talk with the tale's Writers, so soon i'll gonna ask them.

A last note......i'm planning to post this whole story on another site (not Literotica) named Hentaifoundry and where i use my usual nick Hentaiboy77. This will mean i must probably repost here it too, cause i'm planning to add something at the begin of the story. Stay tuned and you will see it soon!
« : October 24, 2014, 01:53:09 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #44 : November 09, 2014, 07:37:23 AM »

aaand here we go! The tournament begin and new friends are arriving.......hope i can post soon her first match!

As you can see i edited the whole story tto adjust some part of it, so i have to replace the line i wrote in the fantasy tail too.....how booooring! but needed!   :P

: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: