*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  DRAGONS’ CHRONICLES - OT
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: DRAGONS’ CHRONICLES - OT  ( 46525 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #45 : November 21, 2014, 02:03:55 AM »

Hello fellow forum users! Just a quick message to let you know about a short hiatus this story will have, till this year end. The reason!? extra work to do at home and a little side project I wish to realize before Christmas or, at last!, for the end of the year!

Stay tuned!
« : November 24, 2014, 10:10:30 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #46 : November 27, 2014, 02:46:35 PM »

aaaand here we comes! while I'm working on my little idea for the end of the year, I found good inspiration to complete the part of the tournament and start the next one. YAHOOOOO!
« : December 16, 2014, 10:55:29 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #47 : December 16, 2014, 10:58:16 AM »

No news for the Chronicles, but I swear you all I'm working on it, even if at the moment I'm focused on something else.

To kill the wait for the  next chapter, I'm asking you all:

- What did you think it's goint to happen, after the first day of the tournament!?

Anyone can post his thoughts and when the new chapter will be out, let's see wgho is the winner!
« : January 13, 2015, 08:57:24 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #48 : January 28, 2015, 02:18:39 AM »

aaaand here we go! After long time, the adventure of Lady are running again! Sorry for the wait, but Rhua request lot of attention while I was writing her experience, sooooo........but now Lady is back and after the tournament she's very down, poor girl!

aaaanyway, let's see what happen next!

hentaiboy69

« #49 : April 09, 2015, 01:49:27 PM »

Scrap.......it's nearby 3 months I don't post new stuff about the Chronicle.....  :'(
But don't worry, new material is on the way, even if it's coming out reaaaally slow!  (thanks Rhua for this.....damn girl!  >:( )

Aaaaanyway, while I'm working to complete the chapter, I'm working on new character who will be introduced in the next chapter, probably! So, I was thinking to introduce a first rough sketch of her to you all!

So, please.....let's welcome Karina Alexandrowna, youngest member of the city guards!

This is a fast sketch of her I made mixing several parts of my girl, using paints. It's not a perfect work, but I'm quite sure she can be very interesting at last!
Btw....on the right shoulder plate, there is the small dragon I'm using as logo of the Chronicles and I was pondering to make it the blason of Libidinis or, at last of the city guards! so, I'd like to know if the other Authors of the tale have something to say about it!

Opinion & comment are welcome!
« : March 18, 2016, 07:41:02 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #50 : April 09, 2015, 01:58:42 PM »

Thats a good sketch HB, I like the idea of her.  Well done.

The badge or emblem  is a great idea.  Do it.   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #51 : April 10, 2015, 01:12:25 AM »

Thank you so much, Bee, as usual you Always support me! *kiss*

About the emblem, I really would like to use it as the one of the city......it can offer me an idea for the far future of the story!

hentaiboy69

« #52 : April 15, 2015, 07:04:26 AM »

New characters are on the the working table and at last the chapter is finished and posted, while a new one is on the way.........Lady is baaaack!

Amethyst

« #53 : April 25, 2015, 09:38:18 AM »

Extremely talented Writer ..... I hope I can get as good ... top work
hentaiboy69

« #54 : April 25, 2015, 11:19:39 AM »

Thank you , Amethyst! I'm trying my best to make this story interesting and a nice read.....hope I have done it well!

hentaiboy69

« #55 : May 04, 2015, 03:32:35 AM »

Question time, here!

While I'm working to the new chapter (dunno when it will be ready), I had done some modify on the first two, making the whole story a page longer, so I'll going to re-post all the story, cause I had found several error I fixed.

Meanwhile, I was pondering about a thing: if I have to rework everything in third person (with out linking it with the tale) or leave it in first. Opinion!?

hentaiboy69

« #56 : May 09, 2015, 06:25:25 AM »

Aaaand here we go!

Little by little, word after word, at last my Chronicles had reached page n. 100! YAYYYYYY!

Meanwhile I'm working to complete it, I'll give you a little taste of the content of tha page! Wish you all a happy reading!

"“Good morning to you, Karina! And please....don’t be so formal, I’m not one of your superiors!” I tell her, trying to create a most pleasant atmosphere between us “And call me just Lady, as everyone do!”

Despite my words, the girl didn’t appears interested in changing her approach to me. She’s looking straight at me, manteining a certain distance and patiently waiting for something, as if she’s waiting for some orders or something similar. Looking at her not so friendly attitude, I take a deep breath, then I speak to her.

“I think we have to start our investigation examining the reports of the last days....did you think is it possible!?”

“Of course, Milady! But we must go the main barrack to read them!” she replies, till staring a t me.

“Very well! Then, let’s move out!”

During the short way which separate the Almaan’s Mansion from the main barrack of the City’s Guards, Karina didn’t spill a word, a clear sign of how difficult this collaboration between us is going to be. Judging by the first impression she gave to me and on the way she’s acting right now, I can presume she’s even more suspicious about me than how Mardukas was till the first moment I arrived in Libidinis. And once we are inside the barrack, Karina appears even more formal than when we were walking along the street, especially we she talks with other members of the Guards or just when we some of cross them in the corridors.
Anyway, after two hours passed reading the impressive amount of reports written in the last four days, weren’t able to collect some interesting informations which can give us a starting point, with the exception of fact that the Guards had found a rope with a hook outside the arena which was probably used by the assassin to escape from there. So, at last, we both agree to ask if we can examinate it, in hope to find some traces on it which can help us in moving a first step forward in our difficult and long research.
But again, even this object didn’t offer any concrete clue to us, except a feeble scent I can sense from it. But that scent isn’s enough strong to let me recognize it, so we are again at the starting point, exactly as we were just before coming to the barrack. Not being able to discover any trace which can give us a direction to follow, even if it can be small, is frustrating and it’s starting to discourage us little but. Of course, we are far away to be readyo to give up in our task. Anyway, we take the decision to have a break and have some lunch, just to going back to our work after it with a recharged spirit. And which place is better than a tavern to enjoy a nice meal!? And we both know the right place where we can go to have a little break.

Once we step in the “Silver Horn”, I immediately notice Colette looking at me from the opposite side of the room. As usual, the tavern is full of men who didn’t want to lose any chance to enter in Colette’s graces, but when they all notice us, the place suddenly become quiet: maybe it was me or because of Karina, but the three men which were talking to Colette at one of the tables, immediately change the subject of their conversation, probably to avoid any possible trouble with a member of the City’s Guards.
Colette, which was now looking particularly happy to have both of us here in her tavern, leads us to a more isolated table, were we can eat without being disturbed by the other costumers. Then, she disappear in the kitchen, leaving us alone, but not before she brings to us a jar of fresh water and a smallest one with some red wine."

Hope I can complete it soon!
« : February 18, 2016, 02:17:34 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #57 : May 09, 2015, 12:07:56 PM »

HB, you tease. Love your story. Hope I  get chance to work on mine again soon. Well done mate.

Question time, here!

While I'm working to the new chapter (dunno when it will be ready), I had done some modify on the first two, making the whole story a page longer, so I'll going to re-post all the story, cause I had found several error I fixed.

Meanwhile, I was pondering about a thing: if I have to rework everything in third person (with out linking it with the tale) or leave it in first. Opinion!?

I would say use write your story first person only because of the link with the fantasy tale. Readers can then read it as a linked story and it was what you started the story in.  It would be a shame to break off the link now with the fantasy tale I think.
However in saying that, you are the author and you write it in what you think works best and what inspires your creativity.
« : May 09, 2015, 12:12:37 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #58 : May 10, 2015, 04:26:45 AM »

thanks for your nice words and suggestions, Bee......you really do you best to support your writer!  *kisses and hugs*

About an old question I wrote time ago on the tale O.T. thread, I think I'm going to post the interlude only here.....so, decision is taken for that too!

hentaiboy69

« #59 : May 15, 2015, 09:50:12 AM »

Aaaand done! all the Chronicles updated.........what a hell of a work!

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: