*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  DRAGONS’ CHRONICLES - OT
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: DRAGONS’ CHRONICLES - OT  ( 46517 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #60 : May 20, 2015, 02:27:08 AM »

I'm posting it here, but it's something linked with the Elves Journey story

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2132.msg124659.html#msg124659

and with two more of my old project.

As the one of you which are following the Chronicles had noticed, here appear different characters from different stories I wrote and I'm writing. Well, at last I had take a decision about all of them and it's about to create a certain time continuity between all this stories.

At the moment, I'm still elaborating it, but I think I can show it in the early afternoon, so be patient and wait for the surprise!

Enjoy!

Amethyst

« #61 : May 20, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »

I think your fantasy stories are amazing .. they have so much detail and really paint pictures . I don't write Fantasies about elves and strange kingdoms but I hope to write aswell as you do one day .. Keep up the excellent writing :)

P.S I think you should write a book , their are plenty of people out there old and young who love this typew of stuff :)
hentaiboy69

« #62 : May 20, 2015, 01:58:30 PM »

Thanks again for the nice comment, Amethyst!

Writing a book......I don't think I'm good enough to do it, anyway, not in English! But thanks for the encouraging!

hentaiboy69

« #63 : July 07, 2015, 05:57:58 AM »

Aaaand here we go! The chapter "The Dragoness and the Kitty" is finally complete and it reach the goal of 112 pages!

Now, it's time to write a new interlude about Lycans, then I'll go back working on the Elves Journey.....geeez, the life of a writer is really full!
« : July 15, 2015, 09:32:08 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #64 : July 10, 2015, 02:15:18 AM »

psst, you sure its not a book already ...   hugs

keep up the good work HB,   i need to pull my finger out..  you are leaving me way behind.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #65 : July 10, 2015, 02:33:23 AM »

pssst, Brandy.....don't say it too loud, but "Lady Dragon" is just the begin of the Chronicles!

btw, BB........there is something I want to talk with you about the Chronicles....stay tuned!

hentaiboy69

« #66 : February 17, 2016, 10:34:41 AM »

Hello fellow users of AChat forum!

As the oldest members have probably niotice, something happened to my Chronicles!
Today I started to repost it here due to some fix I made here and there, but - ahi ahi! - during lunch break I was able to repost just half of it.
Hopefully, I'll complete the process this evening, probably even adding some few lines of the new chapter.

Meanwhile, I wiorked (and completed) a side project of the Chronicles which I'll gonna post here. Plus, I wrote an interlude I'll gonna use in the far future, for Voluume II of the story! Oh my........

hentaiboy69

« #67 : February 17, 2016, 03:24:26 PM »

Aaaaand.......done!

The whole story is back and there is even something new!

See you next, gladiators!

hentaiboy69

« #68 : April 06, 2016, 06:06:02 AM »

Update:

changed the order of the last chapter and of the second interlude, so now any chapter is formed by 4 parts!

bad news is I'm stucked on how to make a certain event happen.....hope I can find a solution soon!  sigh!

hentaiboy69

« #69 : July 12, 2019, 05:47:46 AM »

Been so long since I posted here the last time (both this thread than the forum), but I assure you all I'm still alive.

Can't say the same of this project, wich is now on yatus for almost 2 or maybe 3 years. Aaaaanyway.....

Day ago I seen this art piece and whant to share it with all my good friends of Libidinis:

isn't it perfect?
« : July 13, 2019, 02:29:31 AM hentaiboy69 »

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: