*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Chatlog
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Do you want your chatlog back?
yes
no

: Chatlog  ( 22187 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #30 : July 26, 2014, 01:32:50 AM »

Hi,
Voted YES for all the reasons mentioned above and I like reread passages that I spent with nice people.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #31 : July 26, 2014, 03:38:32 AM »

@ Woody:
yes i'm sure there are ppl out there  who couldn't give a shit about this feature, and good luck to them, they prolly don't  adjust the  treble and bass on their sound systems  either  or  the  picture on their TV, their apathy is not the issue here, some of us  require  the features  WE PAID FOR when we subscribed  as  members. My subscription is a contract  between  the  provider  (Achat) and user (AusWoody). They are in breach of a contract  and  are liable to be sued by the members over this..

If some people dont need the chatlog, it doesnt mean they are apathetic. I know many members, who never knew about this function. We had and still have a lot of request where to get it - when by accident they notice there is a chatlog.
Also, as far as i can see, the chatlog is NOT part of the contract. I cant find it in the contract, nor in TOS.

Nevertheless, the chatlog is a good and important function and i also want it back. For myself, but also for my "job" as mod. We have sent another request to A-Team and i think we made some valid points and arguments.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #32 : July 26, 2014, 05:13:15 AM »

Good news from Achat guys and gals,  the intention is to return the chatlog with some changes - 

A couple under review is 

1. only premium members can use it
2. the user will have to switch it on using a checkbox

There will be some changes in the TOS in regard to it.

We have not been made aware  of the time line for it's reinstatement. 

Are you able to clarify this Achat?

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #33 : July 26, 2014, 08:33:19 AM »

I hope they will add the time and date on this new changes  this will be helpful.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #34 : July 26, 2014, 11:32:04 AM »

ooooooo great news... hope it's soon  :D

Achat suddenly detests it's free users doesn't it.... they are aware of course that most if not all of it's premium users were free users on the first day... shouldn't they be allowed to play, for at least a short time frame without so many restrictions?

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Lover

« #35 : July 26, 2014, 04:27:48 PM »

I don't see they are detesting free users. All they are doing now is trying to avoid to get into troubles bc of young users. A side effect will be, they get more paying members (that's what I think they believe).
Free users still can check the game - the chat and room too. They can check free non-sexual poses and also try sex poses. Though it might be sillyto play, when you just see pixels lol...

I repeat demand that now it's absolutely necessary to add more ways to buy a subscription.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #36 : July 26, 2014, 11:49:45 PM »

yes i'm sure there are ppl out there  who couldn't give a shit about this feature, and good luck to them, they prolly don't  adjust the  treble and bass on their sound systems  either  or  the  picture on their TV, their apathy is not the issue here, some of us  require  the features  WE PAID FOR when we subscribed  as  members. My subscription is a contract  between  the  provider  (Achat) and user (AusWoody). They are in breach of a contract  and  are liable to be sued by the members over this..

I feel that  all  members of Achat  every one  can have  a opine as  how they feel about it .
If they like it,  don't  like it   or don't  matter  it  really is there own opine  they may have a reason .I dont understand  what  apathy   
 has to do with  there opine  on it ....I am sure every one has a reason  for what they choice
I dont agree on how you  said  ..... 

there are ppl out there  who couldn't give a shit about this feature

( They prolly don't  adjust the  treble and bass on their sound systems  either  or  the  picture on their TV, their apathy is not the issue her )

this sounds like you are  insulting  them  because of a opine they made.

To me it  did not matter but I was not Against It  . I see both  good  and also I see some of the  down sides  ..
I would of  waited  for  Administrator to  inform us  before jumping the gun on them....

I would like to say  also that I don't give any one Permission to use my  name  from the Achat  logg outside of Achat  and the  Achat forum

it would only be  to the TOS  if they  like to use it ....

I think that the  reason the take it was for  liability  reasons  only to adjustedā€¯ it

now that its back over and  done .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Concerto

« #37 : July 27, 2014, 08:00:15 AM »

now that its back over and  done

??
TG_Chaser

« #38 : July 29, 2014, 09:20:53 AM »

I think she's saying that she'd like the TOS to have a rule about people publishing your conversations somewhere without your consent. Most of us believe that's just ethics but if it was written into the TOS achat could outright ban or suspend accounts of people who blog like a certain user.
Lover

« #39 : July 30, 2014, 05:07:33 PM »

Good news

Today we are informed, the chatlog will be back in few days :) They listened to us and our arguments, accepted them and now are working to activate it with one of the next updates. So it's a success of forum!
« : July 30, 2014, 05:14:05 PM Lover »

HisGirlOnly

« #40 : August 04, 2014, 02:18:58 AM »

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Brandybee

« #41 : August 07, 2014, 04:53:36 PM »

We''ve just received word  -   The Chatlog is back.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thank you Achat.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
HisGirlOnly

« #42 : August 07, 2014, 06:05:16 PM »

Great
but
ummm where is it?

Brandybee

« #43 : August 07, 2014, 06:28:25 PM »

Glad you said that, I cant find it either lol.

I'll ask for directions  ;D

HisGirlOnly

« #44 : August 08, 2014, 01:16:30 AM »

ok got it
but we have to activate it under music
not really obvious place to put that
but ty achat :) at least its back

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: