*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I ask the A-Team
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: I ask the A-Team  ( 89594 )
Covems
: 1688

« : August 07, 2014, 04:34:37 AM »

Okay.. instead of "A team ask you"... how about a new topic.  "I Ask the A team".

My first request is for the room templates.  There are a lot of creative folks in AChat who would like to attempt designing rooms for use in the game.  I understand that there is a lot to it... all the shadowing has to work, the rotation of the camera has to work flawlessly as well as the avatars in the room.  Plus you need not only interiors but exteriors.

Judging by the layouts of the rooms, there seems to be a set pattern for each.  The magic sofa goes in a certain place, as does the other apparatus that gets used.  The table, the X, etc.  If the powers that be would see fit to release the templates to us, we could try our hand at them.

It could be done the same way as with the clothing, where we submit our complete designs to AChat and allow them to choose.  Compensation could be worked out the same way as the clothing.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : August 07, 2014, 07:49:18 AM »

Hi covems,
actually for this idea we have "New experiences for AChat"

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas  > New experiences for AChat
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3048.msg101843.html

I remember we already about adding "own" interieur like pics on the walls, tv, flowers, candles... would be a beginning.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : August 07, 2014, 04:56:52 PM »

I'd support this idea.  It would be great if members could create rooms too.

I'm sure we would all be queuing up with a list of ideas for our talented members to create and realise.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #3 : August 07, 2014, 05:06:01 PM »

I'm not asking to add things to the room or change the decor or scenery.  I'm asking for the templates... like they released the UV Maps for the clothing.  If there is a template (I'm guessing about this), then let us have a go at that, too.

Then I could work on Moonie's Hay Loft... or Pafe's Campfire... or Amy's Pick-up by the Lake.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #4 : August 07, 2014, 07:55:58 PM »

We  call   this  Room  meshing  where  the mesh is the room  and you  just change the textures...

I like the  idea .

I  Thing they need a new system of  creating  where  as   for clothing  with the mesh  you can deriving   from the Original
mesh and  just  textuer  it with any thing you like ....

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover

« #5 : August 08, 2014, 01:14:55 AM »

Covems
I'm not asking to add things to the room or change the decor or scenery.  I'm asking for the templates.

I know. As it's a new idea for AChat, I was pointing to the other thread. I just remembered we talked about adding interieur too - might be a good combination if you can create rooms and also you or others could add own ideas.

West69
: 123

« #6 : September 26, 2014, 07:10:15 PM »

Okay.. instead of "A team ask you"... how about a new topic.  "I Ask the A team".

If the A Team is willing to solicit ideas, how about some actions between M & M during the MMF 3soms? I have had many F say they would like to watch two guys going at it while they masturbated to orgasm.

Lover

« #7 : October 01, 2014, 04:18:01 PM »

We have a similar topic
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas > New experiences for AChat

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3048.msg107343.html

To suggest poses or rooms, you also can use the poll-board:
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

Kucka1982
: 13

« #8 : May 07, 2015, 12:27:11 AM »

Hello! Please make the game more realistic. For example, the sperm should look sticky, thick and look in the mouth and on the body realistically. More key for MZHM, for example, more than caresses of men.
TheOldOne
: 3

« #9 : May 29, 2015, 05:48:28 PM »

I've had to ask for a password reset. How long will this take and will it be sent to my registration e-mail?
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : May 29, 2015, 09:16:21 PM »

Hi TheOldOne,

We usually advise 3 to 5 days but it has been known to be quicker.  The reply is sent to your registered email with Achat.  So if this changes, its always wise to let them know.

However, please be patient. The reply may take longer than normal due the recent update and teething problems.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TheOldOne
: 3

« #11 : May 30, 2015, 05:59:37 AM »

Hi TheOldOne,

We usually advise 3 to 5 days but it has been known to be quicker.  The reply is sent to your registered email with Achat.  So if this changes, its always wise to let them know.

However, please be patient. The reply may take longer than normal due the recent update and teething problems.

OK Thanks. As you can imagine,it's a bit frustrating - the wait that is ;)
Amethyst

« #12 : June 14, 2015, 02:12:43 PM »

Hi ..can the achat team give us redheads and brunettes the same hairstyles as the latest blonde one that was released please . I like to tie my hair up too but we dont have a stylish style all we have is the default one .this would be appreciated ..Thanks
zuzannah
: 1379

« #13 : July 07, 2015, 10:21:01 AM »

I ask the Achat Team.  (I'm going to get into trouble now) hehehe

Why do you boast 2 updates weekly ?  Yes these might be background updates on the your server. 
  But we haven't had one for at least Two weeks now.

Why don't you post here in the Forum when posts are made for example the Lack of SS poses ?

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3688.0.html

Or other ideas that other people have took their time about putting on here.  Why are you ignoring us ? We are paying customers and you are losing them, or will  lose them,  or they aren't renewing their subscription/going to other games (don't you care)?

Why Is it that I have to find out about the new things on the A-Chat Client from people that are using it and not you ?

Why isn't there a changing room where we could see what new clothes look like on us ?  Instead of buying it and then finding out that it doesn't suit our Avi's style.

Why isn't there a Social Club or Bar/Pub/Disco so we could go and just chat ? So the Girls and Gurls can show off there fashion sense. (or lack of it sometimes)  :P  I have chatted to others in the poker room and this is always a BIG YES WE WISH WE COULD.

Why does the Poker have to be naked ?  Again quite a few people (most of them females) Would love to dress normally. AND Why the stupid actions.  Some are good like the celebrations but the others.  Basically they are Rubbish and Immature.

I know they aren't going to respond to this or any other post.  So this Post should be renamed as WHY ask the Achat Team.  Yes they are busy But it doesn't take long does it to answer a few Posts.

I think that is all.  I'll put some more in another post if I think of some.

« : July 07, 2015, 10:30:49 AM zuzannah »

dirtyElena
: 205

« #14 : July 07, 2015, 05:09:44 PM »

hear hear!

I have to agree with Zuzannah and point out that the AChat Team has a serious issue with the way they communicate with their community, paying customers and even supporters of the game. Or actually the lack of communication is the issue here.

I don't know why you are so uncommunicative while developing A CHAT game. Maybe you are all busy with coding or it frustrates you to answer almost every request with a "maybe.. someday" I don't know, and how would I .. you don't say anything :\
The way you handle us at the moment indicates that you have lost interest in your customers, and if you continue that way your customers will lose interest in you as well. You need to realize that your game is pretty much community driven. It's the players that make the game fun to play and are therefore the main resource of your company. You need to keep at least the good ones in the game, so that your game continues to be worth playing. I seriously doubts that you can keep those players by just taking their money and not their feedback. Sure you can't and may be even don't want to implement every idea that comes up in the forum but you should at least react to those. The fact that this forum is almost dead should alarm you and you need to take action before it's too late.
You need to get your priorities' in order. Take a thorough look at AChat and try to figure out what the most important part and most valuable resource of your game is. I hope you will see that it are your players. I think you should name a community coordinator or publicist who will give information about your current tasks /progress /developments to the community. Someone we can talk to and who you will talk to, to establish a line of communication so that we won't feel forsaken and you can be sure to get the feedback you need to improve the game further.

tl;dr. Stop ignoring us or we start to ignore you.
: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: