*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I ask the A-Team
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
: I ask the A-Team  ( 89369 )
AnniSilver
: 121

« #60 : September 20, 2015, 12:08:50 PM »

This is funny, I only reached this game some days ago, but most things beeing mentionned here, make me scrap my head too  ;D

Maybe the A team is interested in a "new-user-impression"? Maybe not, but anyway...I'll give it to you (the impression oc)  :P

1. I signed up for 1 month first, would try it out before subscriving for a longer time, this is only logic
2. I love the graphic's "in game", really no kidding
3. The shop is not bad, I already bought loads of poses  ;D , clothes could be more (yes I'm a girl)
4. I think about to buy them ALL! (poses)
5. Which will mean that I think about subscriving for a year  ::)

I don't know how many time this "game if you want tell it so" exists, but I think not so much time yet?
I really like it, but there are not many options of things to do...well....yes THIS....of course....but a kind of public room like mentionned before (coffee shop, tea room why not, bar, dance club..whatever) would be pretty cool and allow users to meet other users in a kind way :), because

1. I'm really pissed by the way you choose to meet new people....while it could be funny sometimes it can also be a pain in the butt to chat with..saying...10-15 horny guys at the same time. I CAN  ignore those I don't want to chat immediately with, BUT....this is like pissing them off .
2. I don't like to piss off people without a reason  >:(
3. I have to switch between the main menu and the customize mode to make changes, what the F....???? Never have seen this before. I would also appreciate a way to be able to see my friends/lovers in the customize tab, without switching.
4. I was curious to play that poker, but after reading several pages in this forum about it, I don't think that i would  ;) No really, I'm not interested about self production by masturbating, if I want see some I'll go in a room ;) And why free users can't talk? This is NOT good marketing ^^

I really look forward to stay a bit longer on this chat, I met some funny, crazy, kinky, free minded, kind, foolish, hilarious, *takes a breath* and very cool people, in fact for now, I love it!  ;D

P.S I apologize for my English, I'm a German girl who lives in France, lol  :P

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
Lover
: 10350

« #61 : September 20, 2015, 03:05:31 PM »

Thanks for your great description Annie and welcome and much fun :) There's not much to add, just one little thing. Since the last update, free user can't join poker anymore.
Hope you enjoy this game for a long time and continue posting here :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #62 : September 21, 2015, 04:52:25 AM »

Hi AnniSilver, Welcome to Forum.

Thank you for your views and please continue to express them.

As for the English, sounds good to me ... better than my  German and French. I am lucky though, I have Lover & Nat33 who can translate for me.

Please take a look around and join in some more things. This link tells you whats on at the moment

Home Page Forum > Announcements > Forum News > What's on in the Forum Village currently....
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3835.msg134012.html#msg134012

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AnniSilver
: 121

« #63 : September 21, 2015, 11:05:36 AM »

Thank you so much for your welcome guys  :) and thanks for the link Brandy, I think this would help me to find the actuel topics quicker  ;D

Well I speak German, French and not so bad English, so if needed you always can come back to me ;)

Another point I would have said the last time, but forgot ....it's the shop * where are the angry looking Smileys?* Oh ok, there's only this one ------>  >:( >:( >:(

Whoever brought this shop up seems NOT beeing familiar with shopping! Really Achat guys, it doesn't make sens when a click on an item brings you ONLY to the shop and NOT to saying item  >:(

I found shoes in the client I really loved and I would buy them...no way, I could'nt find them in the shop and I was really pissed ;)

Now, (after browsing the forum a bit) I figured out that saying shoes MAYBE are a part of a full set? *looking angry again*, this is NOT very helpful to find it out that way, I bet that most of the users don't come to the forum, like this is ALWAYS the case in other games too.

A direct click to the wished product would be very helpful and I know that's not a big thing to do  ;)

Think, the more it's easy to shop, the more people will spend  ::) *runs to check out the full sets  ;D*

Sweet kisses Anni

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
jayc
: 1600

« #64 : September 21, 2015, 11:09:01 AM »

Welcome anniSilver  to the game and forum.

You make some valid points,  and if you delve a bit deeper into the topics posted here you will find you are not alone with your ideas and thoughts. In the meantime enjoy the forum and more importantly enjoy the game  :)
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #65 : September 21, 2015, 11:32:55 AM »

Hi Annie  :)

Yes the shop is a "foutoir" need to search and sometimes find  :P
When I don't know where the piece are, I ask to a friend or in the forum.
Tu as bien raison, je ne comprends pas bien pourquoi ça ne renvoie pas directement sur le lien de l'objet dans le jeu ! ce serait trop simple peut être  ;D Il faut dire que beaucoup d'accessoires font parti de sets complets aussi !

The best for the Shop... it's very simple: BUY ALL  ;D

Sinon Bienvenue et bises  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lightyear
: 3

« #66 : October 08, 2015, 11:22:34 AM »

Hi A-Team.

Not sure if this is the right thread but it seems like the right place to request improvements to AChat.

Two things that would greatly help me would be.
1) Allow me to add a little note/reminder on a player. Sometimes, because I can't get on AChat as much as i'd like, I forget things, like what a player really liked or an RP we did. It would be good if I could add that as a personal note against their profile so I can remember next time and resume a really hot role play as if we hadn't stopped :) Obviously I never forget the player and the role plays that rocked me :)

2) Better searching for a player using the text box. The current search is so fussy and doesn't allow partial names or wildcards.  For example, if I wanted to find "Use_me_Quick", i'd like to type "quick" in the box, select include offline, and she should appear.

Some feedback on the friends lists - Its much better the on-line players appear at the beginning :)

Thanks
Lightyear
x
Lover

« #67 : October 10, 2015, 03:49:25 PM »

Hello Lightyear,
thanks for your ideas and welcome to the forum. Thanks also for posting in the bar thread :)

Please introduce yourself here
Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Have fun :)

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #68 : November 22, 2015, 11:39:56 PM »

I like to ask Achat maybe you can add a in the  game a  clearing cache so we can clean refreshing the program

ourselves maybe this will  help with all this  bugs we have  now  days  A  clearing cach

it's kind of like cleaning your cookies not all your computer just Achat

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #69 : January 20, 2016, 05:33:43 AM »

I would say I would like to close my profile not deleted
 it but just close it so no one can see it
 this option would be great

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #70 : January 29, 2016, 01:02:18 AM »

Hey All, i would like to know what we can do to stop fake usernames and profiles? i guess theirs not allot you can do as long as a user has his info about another user. but seriously is starting to fuck up my game time :( and by ignoring that user you only force him to start to chat to your friends and lovers, i know it might be little stupid but its really making the game fuckt-up. For now each morning i need to first scan all users to see if i don't have dummy user and then my friends and lovers turn. cant we make i kick function that if a user been kick 5 times he banded for 24 hours and if he's kick another 5 times he's banned! then we can get all these fake user off the Achat game? cause i know they must have a real profile of them own thats how they get their info......sorry for being a pussy about it.

Regards
Justin

maron211177
: 3435

« #71 : January 29, 2016, 03:03:06 AM »

I m not sure if i m able to follow your thoughts entirely
Do you mean u get harrassed by free users?
Created accounts just to stalk you or something like that?
As far as i know theres still the possibility to set busy state for free user
Not sure if it includes the new 3 day prem trial user tho.
If achat would just extend that, maybe it would help ?

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #72 : January 29, 2016, 09:31:20 AM »

Hey All, i would like to know what we can do to stop fake usernames and profiles? i guess theirs not allot you can do as long as a user has his info about another user. but seriously is starting to fuck up my game time :( and by ignoring that user you only force him to start to chat to your friends and lovers, i know it might be little stupid but its really making the game fuckt-up. For now each morning i need to first scan all users to see if i don't have dummy user and then my friends and lovers turn. cant we make i kick function that if a user been kick 5 times he banded for 24 hours and if he's kick another 5 times he's banned! then we can get all these fake user off the Achat game? cause i know they must have a real profile of them own thats how they get their info......sorry for being a pussy about it.

Regards
Justin

Just put all your  friends lovers spouses  privet!   this will stop  them from knowing who they are ,,cant do to much  if you are in  a public  meeting  room ........  as for stopping  fake or others  from making  other accounts,,, There is not much you can do ..no one can control  a another person  from doing what they do  if they dont want ,,if they dont brack the Tos   they cant  do any thing  , its up to you to
ignore block and delete ... Have a good day
« : January 29, 2016, 09:36:32 AM FoxyRoxxy »

Lover

« #73 : January 29, 2016, 10:06:12 AM »

We can't avoid that users create new avis, using almost the same name that you have. Only tell your friends/lovers to be careful and check the person talking to them. And they also have to put every idiot on ignore... oh and of course, if this person is being nasty, you/they can report him. If it's the same member again and again, AChat will block him.

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #74 : April 06, 2016, 08:52:59 AM »

I have a  question to ask ,the rooms on achat ,has there ever been a room made by a creater

or all of them made by Achat?

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
: