*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I ask the A-Team
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
: I ask the A-Team  ( 89381 )
Tiger_Mike
: 29

« #90 : January 07, 2017, 08:38:43 PM »

Thank you Lover,
I will give them a few more days and send a reminder.
Do you know what will happen after posting a few clothing products? Would a creator have access to extra resources?
I honestly have many questions about creating, but still wonder where to direct them.
I appreciate any help.

Tiger_Mike
Lover
: 10350

« #91 : January 07, 2017, 08:51:51 PM »

Here you can see what you get for designing, creating and referring:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/earn-a-living-with-dohots-achat/

I also recommend you open an own topic here:
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Artist's Alley
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,28.0.html

You can check the other threads and show your own designs. We all are always interested to see new ideas. And may ask for something or add some ideas for improving.
In the same board you find some topics with questions and answers, maybe you find what you're looking for not. If not, just ask. There always will be someone who is offering help :)

Tiger_Mike
: 29

« #92 : January 07, 2017, 11:36:59 PM »

That's awesome!
Thank you again Lover.

Tiger_Mike
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #93 : January 15, 2017, 01:41:01 PM »

Please make  this stalking  please   
not the mask

Please!

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #94 : April 02, 2017, 11:11:45 AM »

I  would like that in  our profile  page  the   avatar  can be moved  not just by us  but bye others 

one click of the mouse   It be cool to see  what others  wear  as a  3D  kind of way ....

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
AnnieMay
: 31

« #95 : April 05, 2017, 09:13:12 AM »

hear hear!

I have to agree with Zuzannah and point out that the AChat Team has a serious issue with the way they communicate with their community, paying customers and even supporters of the game. Or actually the lack of communication is the issue here.

I don't know why you are so uncommunicative while developing A CHAT game. Maybe you are all busy with coding or it frustrates you to answer almost every request with a "maybe.. someday" I don't know, and how would I .. you don't say anything :\
The way you handle us at the moment indicates that you have lost interest in your customers, and if you continue that way your customers will lose interest in you as well. You need to realize that your game is pretty much community driven. It's the players that make the game fun to play and are therefore the main resource of your company. You need to keep at least the good ones in the game, so that your game continues to be worth playing. I seriously doubts that you can keep those players by just taking their money and not their feedback. Sure you can't and may be even don't want to implement every idea that comes up in the forum but you should at least react to those. The fact that this forum is almost dead should alarm you and you need to take action before it's too late.
You need to get your priorities' in order. Take a thorough look at AChat and try to figure out what the most important part and most valuable resource of your game is. I hope you will see that it are your players. I think you should name a community coordinator or publicist who will give information about your current tasks /progress /developments to the community. Someone we can talk to and who you will talk to, to establish a line of communication so that we won't feel forsaken and you can be sure to get the feedback you need to improve the game further.

tl;dr. Stop ignoring us or we start to ignore you.

A community representative is what many companies do. And it really does help develop a line of communication between the makers and the community. without the makers having to directly coordinate things themselves. And I really agree that Achat needs to buckle down and finally hire someone on their side with whom the entire community in the forum or in the game can inquire towards.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #96 : April 10, 2017, 11:46:35 AM »

I totally agree with your thoughts here.

There is a simple solution.
Achat just need to include the Moderators with a monthly update. There's 4 willing Forum Moderators who will do the donkey work.

OR open up an Achat News topic.

I am also VERY frustrated by the lack of communication and bad customer service.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
: