*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest 8 - Cheating / Infidelity
« previous next »
: [1]
: Erotic Story Contest 8 - Cheating / Infidelity  ( 4134 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : September 02, 2014, 08:37:40 PM »

The Erotic Story Contest is now open for submissions from Mon 1 Sept 2014.  As before, Please send them to me by PM to protect the integrity of the voting.

The Deadline for submitting your stories is SUNDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2014. (7pm UK Time)

Special Thanks to mrsexlover for his fabulous poster design. He always comes through and is truly amazing.

Rules can be found here -

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

NB – EROTIC  STORY  CONTEST  8  -  IMPORTANT  DATES.

1. The new Topic for Erotic Contest 8 - Theme suggestions will be opened from  TUESDAY  1 JULY 2014 to  THURSDAY 31 JULY  2014. (1 calendar month)

2. The poll will be opened FRIDAY 1  AUGUST  2014 till  SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 8. 1 calendar month)

3. Submitting:  Opening date for submitting stories is MONDAY 1 SEPTEMBER 2014.

4. Deadline:   The Deadline for submitting your stories is SUNDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2014. (7pm UK Time)   (3 calendar months)

5. Voting:   The poll will be opened MONDAY 1 DECEMBER 2014 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on SUNDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2014 ).

6. Closing:  The poll will be closed SATURDAY 31 JANUARY 2015 (7pm UK time)  (2 calendar months )

7. Winners will be announced SUNDAY 1 FEBRUARY 2015. (Or following the close of the poll on SATURDAY 31 JANUARY 2015)

8. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 -  The new Topic for Erotic Contest 9 - Theme suggestions will be opened from MONDAY 1 DECEMBER 2014  to  WEDNESDAY 31 DECEMBER 2014. (1 calendar month)

9. The poll for Contest 9 theme suggestions will be opened THURSDAY 1 JANUARY 2015 till SATURDAY 31 JANUARY 2015 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 9. (1 calendar month)

10.  SUNDAY 1 FEBRUARY 2015 - Theme decided, Contest 9 will be open for story submissions. (3 Calendar months)

« : September 06, 2014, 04:51:01 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #1 : November 30, 2014, 07:40:57 PM »

The Erotic Story Contest 8  - Cheating and Infidelity  stories are now published for reading and voting.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > "CHEATING & INFIDELITY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3466.0.html

There are 9 stories and 1 Poem for you to read as you scroll down the pages.  They are all published by me to protect the integrity of the voting.  Authors will be revealed at the end of voting when winners are announced and the contest concluded. Prizes and submission awards will be credited to authors accounts shortly afterwards.

Please take your time to read and assess each one, then vote for your favourite story / poem.  Please remember, you can only cast one vote so make sure you have indicated the correct story you want before you press "Submit Vote"

Your vote is important and shows support for the authors who have taken the time to write and enter the contest for your enjoyment.

Thank you for taking the time to read and vote. It is very much appreciated.

Happy reading and wanking 

Brandybee -  Contest Manager. Xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #2 : February 01, 2015, 07:00:59 AM »

Congratulations to All.   Here are the authors of the stories entered in this contest.

Special Thanks to mrsexlover for the design of this fabulous poster   :-* :-* :-*

Achat has been informed and prizes and entry awards will be allocated to your accounts in due course  ;D

Thank you everyone for entering and taking part and for all our readers who took the trouble to read and vote for their favourite story. Your continued support is always appreciated  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
You have all done amazing and I do hope you will take part in  Erotic Story Contest  9.

You have made this contest a great success yet again.  And we have had 101 votes in total wow.

THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU.     WELL DONE TO ALL.       :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Congratulations to the winners   

1st PLACE -   JAYC  
and runner up in 2nd Place -   Tangoracer
and 3rd Place – Momma_Andrea.    

Well done to all of you and I hope you enter future contests :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: