*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I need to report a user
« previous next »
: [1]
: I need to report a user  ( 6029 )
Thrannduil
: 1

« : September 06, 2014, 11:28:29 AM »

Hello moderators of AChat.

I am sorry, but I have to report a user called Shiranda. She is using a profile picture of another person, who is a friend of me at skype.
I have made a screenshot to prove it. Both conversations can be seen on the screen and you will see, it is not the same person.

I hope, I will be able to upload the screenshot here to this post. Either Shiranda will be asked to change the picture, or don't know what else can be done  (Ok, I got an error message saying the upload folder is full. So, I will send the screenshot otherwise on request)

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Thrannduil
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1 : September 06, 2014, 11:35:06 AM »

Thats really bad, i tell you to send this to the admins also in pvt message in forum. I guess they will see here, but also, do it in pm.

Hugs.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : September 06, 2014, 01:20:33 PM »

To add a pic here, follow the instruction on this link http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : September 06, 2014, 01:41:14 PM »

For  safety reasons it  is best to never put a real photo online any where
you are at  online that was the fist safety  tip I  got.......

and  I   know who it feels  when some  take your photo that  just shows the have
no creativity for their own Individuality... another tip to prove its your  own photo
 you need to have your name on it to .... so when they steal it   it will show the legitimately
that its theirs .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : September 07, 2014, 04:06:15 AM »

Hi Thrannduil, welcome to the forum :)

Did you talk to this member to make sure she is NOT your friend? If so, please send me a pm to confirm this. I will send her message in game, asking to remove the pic and alos will inform our admin. Of course thr rights for the pic belong to your friend and may not used by unauthorized persons.

Check the link Hentaiboy has posted.
Pics can't be uploaded straight, you have to use an image hoster.
« : September 07, 2014, 04:08:24 AM Lover »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: