*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Morning cuddles
« previous next »
: [1]
: Morning cuddles  ( 2463 )
catherine_24
: 10

« : September 15, 2014, 05:02:36 AM »

Sorry but my english is not perfect  :)
Cath.

Morning cuddles

There is nothing better than waking up gently with cuddles. My man and I sleep without underwear. Just the top. The contact of the skins produces pleasant feelings. We like to go a little further. Often, it's me who starts. I put my hand on his penis. Sometimes it is erected. Otherwise, it quickly becomes very hard under my fingers. I play with his foreskin with slow movements up and down. I pass my fingers on his glans which quickly becomes wet.
I also quickly become wet. He puts his hand on my belly. He plays with the hair of my bush and puts his palm on my vulva. Slowly, his fingers caress my groin and my slit. They slip between my lips and gently penetrate my vagina to the G-spot. I am very sensitive and I start to moan.
Meanwhile I continue my handjob. He moans too. The excitement is growing.
If we have some time, we continue our erotic games. My man plays with my clitoris. I moan more and more. He kneels next to me, looks at my vulva. He comes over and puts his lips on my slit. He spreads my labia and discovers my clitoris. He  tenderly gives little licks and sucks. Sometimes I have an orgasm.
I also like to give him oral pleasure. What I like is sucking his glans. I don't like deep throat, even if his penis is not very thick. But so good. I don't want he cums in my mouth. So, sometimes I get his sperm in my hand. Or better yet, I ask him to come into me. I love to feel his cock in my vagina. Great sensations. Our favorite positions : missionary, cowgirl, doggy, spoons, raised knees (boa) ... not acrobatic. Never anal.
I often have multiple orgasms before he cums. After that, we go together in the shower or bath.  Another pleasure...
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : September 15, 2014, 03:53:00 PM »

Hi Cath,

it's a nice story. Please join our erotic story contest

Adult Game AChat > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 8 - Cheating / Infidelity
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3352.0.html

: [1]  
« previous next »
: