*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  discrimination
« previous next »
: [1]
: discrimination  ( 5134 )
valerie_ane
: 6

« : September 27, 2014, 01:34:35 PM »

hi to all in here i'm asking the question is there discrimination in here to shemale  with females
as it seems a long long time  to get one (fisting we have now) but only that one in nine moths since the last one
When all we see is male /female mostly yes i know most money is spent on those 
But surely a few more for us would be appreciated it does get trying doing the same thing over and over

Yours in anticipation Valerie
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : September 28, 2014, 03:29:24 AM »

Hello Valerie and welcome!

As you admit by your self, yes, the most big amount of users here are hetero, so it's normal for Dev team to work most of the time for them, but trust me, shemale are not so discriminate as the lesbian or gay community, both have a damn big lack of release, recently.

The real bad point for shemale is the lack of initial free poses (as for every others gender!) and the missing robot-shemale!

valerie_ane
: 6

« #2 : September 29, 2014, 02:39:14 AM »

ty for your reply looking but finding very little new poses for shemale female.
surely it doesn't take a lot  to slightly alter some male female poses to shemale female
would like the cuddle on bed pose available to male female available to them now a lot i know would be grateful

Yours Valerie
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : October 01, 2014, 04:08:20 PM »

This is something we all don't understand - so many poses could easily be adapted to all genders. All we can do, is asking again and again, voting, get people to this forum, building a strong community. Everyone has to show "hey, we are here! We want to spend money!"

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #4 : October 02, 2014, 02:04:39 AM »

This is something I also  dont understand  why  dont they make  poses  for  all gander  at the same time

as much as I like  achat   and think they have the best quality in poses online   the one thing is there Production growth is very slow

I never seen  a shop so slow to grow ..I think  Achat  its time to get new  production managers.

A  another thing   Valerie  I think members need to  get more involved in demanding  for this,  there are many  doing it but its always the same one 

more participation  of member joining the  forum and  giving  ideas and suggestion will help  a lot  well  I hope they achat  will understand we  are demanding more as consumers  It is time for more growth ...........

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Caty1_Eden
: 1

« #5 : October 04, 2014, 04:50:53 PM »

Shemale and shemale poses need to be updated as well.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: