*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SM poses (FF-FS)
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: SM poses (FF-FS)  ( 8966 )
Perfidiam
: 9

« : October 25, 2014, 02:23:49 AM »

I'd like to put that in the SM could hear the screams and moans of submissive person, especially if the woman or shemale. I would pay even more for it. Would you like even more poses with female dominant and submissive shemale. Thanks.
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : October 25, 2014, 03:56:37 PM »

Hello Perfidiam and welcome to the forum :)
You're talking about sounds, we have been collecting ideas for sounds but stopped without any reason. Maybe you can add detailed ideas?

Perfidiam

« #2 : October 26, 2014, 04:06:30 AM »

Dear Lover, first of all thanks for the welcome and for your attention. I wanted to express my great desire that I would enjoy more of this wonderful game that is achat. During the scene, in various poses, I'd like to hear the sound of the avatar involved with me in the scene, especially in the poses "punished girl", "erotic spanking" and "chained".
For example, in the scene "punished girl" is heard distinctly the sound of the whip but it would be much more exciting to hear the cry or moan of the avatar. I think my wish would also be shared by the majority of fans of the genre SM as I am. Thanks in advance for your attention Lover.
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : October 26, 2014, 10:31:55 AM »

You're welcome Perfidiam :)
I know what you mean and you're right, many would like to have more sounds. As I said, we had collected a few ideas in the past, I think we will restart it soon.
Maybe we get more sounds when we will have an update of the game.

putedocile
: 20

« #4 : October 26, 2014, 10:55:15 PM »

Hi Perfidiam, hi all,

sure more poses around submission, would be so nice... i am a submissive male, i gave many ideas about poses or somthing else, to be dominated, by males, shemales and females...

Yet, thoses poses are missing... really...

respectfully,

putedocile
Perfidiam

« #5 : October 27, 2014, 03:20:52 AM »

Renewal of gratitude for the attention devoted to this topic.
I sincerely hope that you can really enjoy this implementation as soon as possible, but now I want to present another idea very exciting, at least for me.
Why not set up a special room for lovers of bondage? A place where all kinds of tools are available to torment the bound person? And maybe even make sex with her?
I hope so, my heart and mind, that developers take into account the idea. Of course I would be willing to also pay an additional amount to enjoy this news. Developers ..... so I trust in you! Thanks in advance.
P. S. If you are interested and want to support me, placed below. Thanks.

Let's take a turn BDSM to this already wonderful game. Support me!
lesbico
: 1

« #6 : October 27, 2014, 05:48:19 AM »

I'd like to put that in the SM could hear the screams and moans of submissive person, especially if the woman or shemale. I would pay even more for it. Would you like even more poses with female dominant and submissive shemale. Thanks.
thecult
: 63

« #7 : October 27, 2014, 12:10:41 PM »

Hello to all!
I'm not into that (FF-FS) but I support all Perfidiam's ideas

putedocile
: 20

« #8 : October 27, 2014, 11:11:05 PM »

Respectfullly hello all,

Yes all can ameliorate BDSM in the game would be really nice. So i support the idea of Perdifiam, and as submissive male, i will be happy to be used in such a special place...
As i already said... would be nice there to wear collar... leash...
Small cock to be teased...

Putedocile
Perfidiam

« #9 : October 31, 2014, 03:36:06 AM »

update!
I want to keep up the interest on this thread in the hope that the above before we can really achieve. SM fans of the genre, do not just read ..... support me !! Let's take a turn at SM this nice game itself already wonderful.

P. S.
I noticed that you changed the screen before the login and often appears in my avatar. It involves some use this?
Thank you and best wishes for a good game of achat. I would like to meet you all. Kisses.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #10 : October 31, 2014, 06:20:43 AM »

Sounds  are very  nice 
I am not in to hearing any one 
cry  or scream  or torture
I am not in to  BDSM  but I  like  the  idea that it can be  a add  on.....

It be a  nice idea if  they would add them as a accessory

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Perfidiam

« #11 : October 31, 2014, 11:44:15 AM »

FoxyRoxxy said:
[quoteI am not in to  BDSM  but I  like  the  idea that it can be  a add  on.....][/quote]

Here's the idea !!!! Foxy Roxxy are a great!
Add-ons specifically designed for the purpose to download and incorporate into the game only for those involved. In this way, those who do not agree with the SM would not be troubled by particular scenes.
Developers ... staff members .... now you have your own to do !!
Please do not let me down.
I want to tell a story:
The other day I asked a girl in the room that did not mention the gender preferences or SM Fetish. With an excuse, playing the role well, I took her to accept the poses "Punish girl" and "Chained". Well, choosing the right gestures and apropriate words, I took her to orgasm in reality. He confessed that came to squirting, which does not ever happened.
This shows that in our brains, if you touch certain chords, you can enjoy pleasant sensations that we never would imagine. The world of SM is open to all (of course without getting hurt). Why deprive yourself of the subtle pleasure?
Developers ... give me this joy !! Hurry up please !!
Thanks.
Shianna
: 102

« #12 : October 31, 2014, 02:21:54 PM »

Separate speech sounds from bodily sounds like dick slaps, spanks, and kissing.

I don't like hearing 1-2 moans replaying 50 times just to hear the sounds of love making.

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #13 : November 01, 2014, 05:16:25 PM »

FoxyRoxxy said:
[quoteI am not in to  BDSM  but I  like  the  idea that it can be  a add  on.....]

Here's the idea !!!! Foxy Roxxy are a great!
Add-ons specifically designed for the purpose to download and incorporate into the game only for those involved. In this way, those who do not agree with the SM would not be troubled by particular scenes.
Developers ... staff members .... now you have your own to do !!
Please do not let me down.
I want to tell a story:
The other day I asked a girl in the room that did not mention the gender preferences or SM Fetish. With an excuse, playing the role well, I took her to accept the poses "Punish girl" and "Chained". Well, choosing the right gestures and apropriate words, I took her to orgasm in reality. He confessed that came to squirting, which does not ever happened.
This shows that in our brains, if you touch certain chords, you can enjoy pleasant sensations that we never would imagine. The world of SM is open to all (of course without getting hurt). Why deprive yourself of the subtle pleasure?
Developers ... give me this joy !! Hurry up please !!
Thanks.
[/quote]

Perfidiam
Yes I like your idea to.
 I admit  I love the sound of when I get spanked and I would really like the sound of a scream that
sound more like a scream moan with pleasure, it will be nice to look in to some BDSM sounds ..
I will look in to this, getting curious :D this is interesting.

And I like what Shianna  says to
You have a good point about the replaying it over and over ( good thing we can mute )
 but  lets think about this maybe Achat can develop add on sounds
where we can trigger them ourselves  :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Tiscopo
: 17

« #14 : November 03, 2014, 05:06:57 PM »

nice !! I support Perfidiam's creative ideas !!
Hi everyone and good game !
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: