*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Blonde Hairstyle
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Blonde Hairstyle  ( 5222 )
nawtygirl
: 6

« : November 08, 2014, 03:50:05 PM »

I bought the new blonde hairstyle last night @ $379 and it has not shown up in my inventory.  Anyone else having a problem with this. 
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : November 08, 2014, 05:22:57 PM »

Hi ya  nawtygirl,

Hugs & Welcome to forum.

It may be a glitch or it could be it wasn't purchased properly so if you could follow these steps to eliminate the possible causes..

1.  Did you log in and out of the game to refresh your wardrobe?  If not try it and it should hopefully show in editor -  " Your Body"
     Top Square - " Hair"

2.  Check your account to see if the purchase registered.   Log in to "Shop"
     Click on to  "Show Profile"   (Underneath Gallery)
     On the right under " Account Management"   Click on  "Recent Purchases"
     On the left, it should show the date of your purchase and that your A$ has been debited.   If it doesn't, your purchase did not go through. Your A$ should show the same balance.

3.  If your purchase is shown on your account but not in your wardrobe in the  game,  then please report the matter to "Support" on the top line. It is a glitch and needs reporting to be corrected.

Good Luck.   Let us know what happens.    ;D

« : November 08, 2014, 05:25:09 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
nawtygirl
: 6

« #2 : November 09, 2014, 11:55:35 AM »

Thank you Brandybee for the welcome and comments.  I have logged in and out several times over the last few days.  I have, I think, sent in a support email, but will send in another one just in case.

I have check the "recent" purchases and it shows I bought it on the 7th.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.
jayc
: 1600

« #3 : November 09, 2014, 05:14:08 PM »

Greetings nawtygirl,

i hope your problem is resolved quickly.  Welcome to our friendly village and i  hope you have a look around.

A good pace to start is here

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

We look forward to hearing your ideas and thoughts on the game present and future.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: