*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  cum
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Do you think it should be an option to have cum stay on you or should it just disapear?
make it optional   -87 (94.6%)
no change   -5 (5.4%)
: 87

: cum  ( 29522 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #30 : October 20, 2015, 06:14:56 AM »

animated cum  dripping down the mouth sides  would be nice

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
nawtygirl
: 6

« #31 : October 27, 2015, 01:42:32 PM »

I pretty well agree with most of the post above.  I might be lesbian, but in my bi days I loved to suck a hard cock and drink the cum, so having it drip down my chin, or all over me is a cute reminder of days gone by.   ;D
NaddyNats
: 3

« #32 : November 24, 2015, 12:33:04 AM »

Animated cum leaking from mouth would be great to see. Would also be great to see it leaking from the sides during anal and vaginal creampies. IF this is still going on then I hope it gets added.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #33 : November 24, 2015, 10:02:20 AM »

Hi ya,  Naddynats &  nawtygirl,

Welcome to Forum,

Cool idea. I'd certainly welcome such things. I always like to see things being as real as possible.

Why dont you both say Hi to the Forum Village  by introducing yourselves here ...

Please introduce yourself to the rest of the forum village :)   Here's the link...

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Some other useful tips that might help you around the Forum Village :)

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > What's on in the Forum Village currently....
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3835.0.html

And please vote in topics 2 &  10B  in the above link.  Deadlines are looming :)

Enjoy, Welcome & Have Fun.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zuzannah
: 1379

« #34 : December 04, 2015, 03:59:29 AM »

Well if the Cum was made to stay on the body (made more realistic) and now the ACHAT team are working with the Meeting Place.  I.E. More people in the same room at once. Then.............I think you know what I'm going to say.  Hehehehe.

One word Bukkake.

One Girl,  Gurl,  Guy on the floor.  Tied down optional.  :-[

Book a Room say for 10-15 mins  and see what happens.  LOL.  If you are into that kind of thing.

There wouldn't be many actions.  Probably apart from some pleasure faces for the recipient.  I suppose the actions would be for the givers, on where to cum.  Hair, part of face, , mouth etc.

Lover
: 10350

« #35 : December 04, 2015, 10:02:26 AM »

You could open the room for people who just want to peep. This was an idea, which was mentioned 2 years ago I think

zuzannah
: 1379

« #36 : December 04, 2015, 04:16:36 PM »

No Peepers only participants.

And if it was mentioned 2 years ago then we might see it next year sometime.   :D :D

Like the Collars as well.   :D :D :D

Lover
: 10350

« #37 : December 04, 2015, 04:21:02 PM »

Or on christmas ;)

JohnSena
: 10

« #38 : October 03, 2016, 03:13:33 PM »

2016 and the cum havent reworked.
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: