*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - O.T.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 9 to be ?   Voting Ends SAT 31 JAN 2015.
1. Special Occasion (Birthday / Wedding / Anniversary )   -5 (13.5%)
2. Out of this World. ( Sci fi  / Fantasy / Cyber sex )   -13 (35.1%)
3. Autumn / Winter / Spring   -3 (8.1%)
4. War-time Romance   -8 (21.6%)
5. Superheroes & Supervillians   -1 (2.7%)
6  Work related ( Late night at work / working over / business trip )   -1 (2.7%)
7.  Movie scenes and / or celebrity story   -1 (2.7%)
8.  Passion in extraordinary places   -3 (8.1%)
9. A woman's fantasy   -0 (0%)
10. Addiction   -1 (2.7%)
11.  Sports story.   -0 (0%)
12 Mystery and suspense   -1 (2.7%)
: 36

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - O.T.  ( 42115 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : December 11, 2014, 02:56:52 AM »

What about any movies as basis? You have to say which movie you're using for the background and which of the character you're using. You could be Mata Hari (female spy in world war 2), Hugh Jackman in X-men, any character of "We're the millers"...

My idea: Movie scenes

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : December 11, 2014, 07:23:15 AM »

Well, at this point we can add  another one....celebrities!

Suggestions so far :

1. Birthday Present
2. Sci fi  / Fantasy / Cyber sex = Out of this World.
3. Autumn / Winter / Spring
4. Wedding Night.
5. War-time Romance
6. Superheroes & Supervillians
7. Late night at work
8. Movie scenes
9. Celebrities

Darbi29
: 15

« #17 : December 19, 2014, 04:54:46 AM »

How about writing a story where the "couple" are having sex in places that they don't officially belong ... like sneaking into an office building they don't work at ... or going to their old high school to do it against the lockers ... hmmm what else would illustrate my point, its not like sneaking into your boss's office or doing it at a family get together in the bathroom, its suppose to be more creative, spontaneous and mischievous ... like it wouldn't occur to you to go to that place.  I don't know if I describe the idea very well, maybe someone else can clarify it better. 

Lets see hmmmm ... oh I know, another theme like hmmm so guys always ask us to dress up certain ways for their fantasies, why not write stories with the role reversed so that they have to do something or dress certain way ... idk, its 3 am and I've had a bad night so I am not too creative right now but Brandy asked me to comment and I can never turn down super sweet nice Brandy :).

Ok, third and final attempt at a theme ... stories were saying something usual is the turn on ... like in a Fish Called Wanda how Jamie Lee gets turned on by guys speaking in foreign languages even though she doesn't understand what they are saying, and in fact that first guy who's name I can't remember right now is just reciting menu items from an Italian restaurant, so hilarious! 

ok those are my suggestions, hope they help. 
hentaiboy69

« #18 : December 19, 2014, 07:33:27 AM »

How about writing a story where the "couple" are having sex in places that they don't officially belong ... like sneaking into an office building they don't work at ... or going to their old high school to do it against the lockers ... hmmm what else would illustrate my point, its not like sneaking into your boss's office or doing it at a family get together in the bathroom, its suppose to be more creative, spontaneous and mischievous ... like it wouldn't occur to you to go to that place.  I don't know if I describe the idea very well, maybe someone else can clarify it better. 

I got what you mean but I don't know how to put it in two or three words.....maybe exhibitionism but it's not correct

Lets see hmmmm ... oh I know, another theme like hmmm so guys always ask us to dress up certain ways for their fantasies, why not write stories with the role reversed so that they have to do something or dress certain way ... idk, its 3 am and I've had a bad night so I am not too creative right now but Brandy asked me to comment and I can never turn down super sweet nice Brandy :).

Women's fantasies!?

Ok, third and final attempt at a theme ... stories were saying something usual is the turn on ... like in a Fish Called Wanda how Jamie Lee gets turned on by guys speaking in foreign languages even though she doesn't understand what they are saying, and in fact that first guy who's name I can't remember right now is just reciting menu items from an Italian restaurant, so hilarious! 

we can call it addiction, I think
« : December 19, 2014, 09:39:29 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #19 : December 19, 2014, 11:23:24 AM »

What about "Passion in extraordinary places"? We can add the rules for these places

sexilicious
: 2755

« #20 : December 19, 2014, 07:16:28 PM »

1. Birthday Present

hey if it won could do a bit of tweaking to the christmas one and post that instead of just posting it when it done LOL

Lover

« #21 : December 20, 2014, 05:54:50 AM »

Sexy sports - everything that can happen during sports, workouts or in a stadium

Suggestions so far :

1. Birthday Present
4. Wedding Night.
5. War-time Romance
7. Late night at work
8. Movie scenes
9. Celebrities
10. Passion in extraordinary places
11. Women's fantasies
12. Addiction
13. Sexy sports

Darbi29
: 15

« #22 : December 20, 2014, 02:00:21 PM »

Passion in extraordinary places, that's a nice way to phrase it.  thank you :).
Lover

« #23 : December 22, 2014, 10:45:47 AM »

You're welcome Darbi :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #24 : December 22, 2014, 08:35:51 PM »

Suggestions so far :

1. Birthday Present
4. Wedding Night.
5. War-time Romance
7. Late night at work
8. Movie scenes
9. Celebrities
10. Passion in extraordinary places
11. Women's fantasies
12. Addiction
13. Sexy sports

I am going to put some of theses suggestions together to widen the scope for our authors -

1. Birthday Present   and  Wedding Night / anniversary etc...  =   Special Occasion
4.  War-time Romance
5. Superheroes & Supervillians
6. Late night at work / business trip  =   Work related.
7.  Movie scenes and or celebrity story
8.  Passion in extraordinary places
9. A woman's fantasy
10. Addiction
11.  Sports story.

one more suggestion and i'll put it up to vote.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #25 : December 23, 2014, 02:08:20 AM »

Honestly talking, I think we can open the poll without another one.....11 theme to choose are a good variety!

sexilicious
: 2755

« #26 : December 23, 2014, 10:15:11 AM »

could always have a mystery/suspenseful one lol

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #27 : December 23, 2014, 05:08:07 PM »

Thank you Sexi for adding a final one.

The theme suggestions is now closed and are finalised as below -

1. Special Occasion (Birthday / Wedding / Anniversary )
 2. Out of this World. ( Sci fi  / Fantasy / Cyber sex )
 4. War-time Romance
 5. Superheroes & Supervillians
 6  Work related ( Late night at work / working over / business trip )
 7.  Movie scenes and / or celebrity story
 8.  Passion in extraordinary places
 9. A woman's fantasy
 10. Addiction
 11.  Sports story.
 12 Mystery and suspense

Please take a look and vote for the theme, you think would be interesting and inspiring for our Writers  to enter in Erotic Story Contest 9

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #28 : December 24, 2014, 02:13:35 AM »

mmmm, now the choise is difficult.....I need some times to understand which theme between three I prefear!

Calid32
: 23

« #29 : December 26, 2014, 02:53:36 AM »

excellent list.  are we only allowed to vote for one?  because that's a difficult choice indeed. 
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  
« previous next »
: