*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - O.T.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 9 to be ?   Voting Ends SAT 31 JAN 2015.
1. Special Occasion (Birthday / Wedding / Anniversary )   -5 (13.5%)
2. Out of this World. ( Sci fi  / Fantasy / Cyber sex )   -13 (35.1%)
3. Autumn / Winter / Spring   -3 (8.1%)
4. War-time Romance   -8 (21.6%)
5. Superheroes & Supervillians   -1 (2.7%)
6  Work related ( Late night at work / working over / business trip )   -1 (2.7%)
7.  Movie scenes and / or celebrity story   -1 (2.7%)
8.  Passion in extraordinary places   -3 (8.1%)
9. A woman's fantasy   -0 (0%)
10. Addiction   -1 (2.7%)
11.  Sports story.   -0 (0%)
12 Mystery and suspense   -1 (2.7%)
: 36

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - O.T.  ( 42109 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #30 : December 26, 2014, 03:06:45 AM »

Hii ya Calid,

Yes, the polls are set up that way. You can only vote once and for the one you like best.

Good to see you posting. I hope we hear more off you.   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
katterina_18
: 2

« #31 : January 03, 2015, 04:00:02 PM »

A theme is selected, Stories are written accordingly and one is picked on the basis of votes as the winner. Does the winning author get anything apart from recognition?
Brandybee

« #32 : January 03, 2015, 04:10:00 PM »

Of course , its a contest :)

There are three top prizes

1  10,000 Achat Dollars
2    6,000 Achat Dollars
3    3,000 Achat Dollars

And every qualifying story gets 600 Achat Dollars.

Here's the rules 

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

And the current contest, still being voted on,   ;D

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > "CHEATING & INFIDELITY " THE STORIES.  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3466.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #33 : January 15, 2015, 02:28:40 AM »

15 days to dead line......hope the poll gonna end with the actual winner!

Brandybee

« #34 : January 23, 2015, 08:13:23 PM »

1 week of voting left.

COUNTDOWN IS ON   7 DAYS LEFT

Please read and vote for your favourite theme.   Thank you to all those who have voted to date and shown support for our next contest.
For all those still thinking and deciding ... The Deadline is 31 Jan 2015. Every vote counts and is important to our authors and the next contest. Thank you for participating

Brandybee

« #35 : January 27, 2015, 05:15:27 AM »

COUNTDOWN IS ON  4   DAYS LEFT

Please read and vote for your favourite theme.   Thank you to all those who have voted to date and shown support for our next contest.
For all those still thinking and deciding ... The Deadline is 31 Jan 2015. Every vote counts and is important to our authors and the next contest. Thank you for participating

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #36 : January 31, 2015, 07:01:28 AM »

So, time for a new story... and I got Nothin'.  No ideas and no inspiration.
I must put on my tracking clothes and hunt down my muse. Stalk her, bring her down and truss her up like the untamed bitch she is.  ;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #37 : January 31, 2015, 07:17:17 AM »

Not the problem I had, Momma,.....mine is half done, so I think Bee will get it very soon!

Brandybee

« #38 : January 31, 2015, 07:51:13 AM »

COUNTDOWN IS ON  5  HOURS  LEFT TO VOTE

For all those still thinking and deciding ... The Deadline is Today - 31 Jan 2015 at 7pm ( UK TIME ) . Every vote counts and is important to our authors and the next contest. Thank you for participating

Brandybee

« #39 : January 31, 2015, 02:28:03 PM »

The Voting For the Theme of EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9  is now Closed.

The Forum Village have decided the  new theme for EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9  is

Out of this World.

As before,  this title has a wide range of subjects that may inspire our authors here in the village.

It can cover a story, about Space, Travelling in Space, Other Planets,  The Cyber World, A Fantasy World of Elves, Goblins, Vampires and WereWolves.

As long as the location is not of Planet Earth, I will most likely accept it.

And as is usual, if in doubt … ask.  As Contest Manager my decision will be final.   Without further ado.   

Here is the launch of Erotic Contest 9 -   Out of this World. 

Good Luck Everyone.   May the theme be with you and your Naughty Erotic Thoughts.

Brandybee

« #40 : January 31, 2015, 02:31:29 PM »

The Erotic Story Contest is now open for submissions from Sun 1 Feb 2015.  As before, Please send them to me by PM to protect the integrity of the voting.

The Deadline for submitting your stories is THURSDAY  30 APRIL 2015. ( 7pm UK Time )

Special Thanks to mrsexlover for his fabulous poster design. He always comes through and is truly amazing.

Rules can be found here -

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Important  Contest  Dates:

1. The new Topic  for Erotic Story Contest 9  - theme suggestions will be opened from  MONDAY  1 DECEMBER 2014 to WEDNESDAY  31 DECEMBER  2014.

2. The poll will be opened THURSDAY  1  JANUARY  2015 till SATURDAY  31 JANUARY 2015 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 

3. Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is SUNDAY  1  FEBRUARY 2015.

4. Deadline:    The Deadline for submitting your stories is THURSDAY  30 APRIL 2015. ( 7pm UK Time )

5. Voting:   The poll will be opened FRIDAY  1 MAY 2015 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on THURSDAY  30 APRIL 2015 ) .

Amethyst

« #41 : March 06, 2015, 08:20:32 PM »

Hi ... where do I post or how do I submit my story for this contest please
Brandybee

« #42 : March 06, 2015, 10:36:31 PM »

All the information of rules ,  how to submit and the format to submit your story is contained in the below link :)

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #43 : March 06, 2015, 11:54:21 PM »

G'Day Amethyst,
just send your  completed story to Brandy in a forum Private message by the due date

easy peasy
tho i do suggest reading the rules first  regarding length  ect

good luck in the comp

(not too good tho  i intend  to win this one  lolol)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Amethyst

« #44 : March 07, 2015, 01:11:16 AM »

lol thanks  ;D
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
: