*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Standing 69 (F/F)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Would you ever try it with a women
OH yes!   -3 (60%)
Sure   -0 (0%)
probably   -0 (0%)
not really   -0 (0%)
no way   -2 (40%)
: 5

: Standing 69 (F/F)  ( 14150 )
mindy69
: 10

« : December 14, 2014, 12:52:03 AM »

:P :P
i have a spouse that we had know each other for a while and have all ways dream of doing
vertical 69 with her and she agree with me too just hope one day
there would be that pose available to buy. only the M/F is there but so
many guys have ask or start that pose . with them
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : December 16, 2014, 07:57:38 PM »

I dont see the interrest , if they do this pose for FF , the girl with the head down will have a stupid strappy to suck , i think there is better poses to do than that .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
mindy69

« #2 : December 17, 2014, 12:30:30 AM »

True i believe there would be a strap on , that would not be fun .but what if sitting down on a chair could spice things up in that pose? and one of the actions could stand up if you chose too. any idea more .
mindy69

« #3 : January 01, 2015, 07:04:17 PM »

its a new year and i hope this special pose will come true because its such a sexual fantasy that i have and would love
to try the pose . i really wish this would happen
my partner be talking about it all the time what if there was a pose For (f/f)
this would be very exciting, please vote for it happen and could came true for all of us ;)  ;)
would be great if there's no strap on this pose either
mindy69

« #4 : January 12, 2016, 11:48:49 AM »

:( its been a year and no dream had came true at least i try. one day this will happen so me and my GF Sexyslut5 will love it always :)

« : January 21, 2016, 09:00:45 AM mindy69 »
Sexyslut5
: 1

« #5 : January 18, 2016, 11:33:49 PM »

I am quite amazed at some of the replies from people who have obviously not tried or seen two women in a 69 position standing up.  Not only is it sexy to see, it's amazing to experience.  Don't know it until you've tried it.  Me and my real life girlfriend tried it recently and now we're hooked. Don't need a stupid dildo or cock... just need two women who really know how to enjoy something super incredible.

Now come on AChat... get this pose in the game for us please!  Despite the kids that have no idea what this pose is really like in real life there are those of us that do and it is truly amazing! 
mindy69

« #6 : January 31, 2016, 11:42:17 PM »

Please, make this a reality for us we would love this pose to come true. its so hot and some how i believe that many others would agree once you try it or seen it you be amazed im sure you please achat make this for us especially for my sexyslut5 SHE ADORES IT SO MUCH IM SO DESPERATE TO DO IT WITH HER ., :o

HERE IS A VIDEO SAMPLE  ENJOY YOU THANK ME

https://vimeo.com/153723814
mindy69

« #7 : February 16, 2016, 10:27:34 PM »

http://www.xvideos.com/video16784909/_clips4sale.com_danimeli_69dwantsmore#_tabComments

Please achat have this pose come true i would and many others would like to try it its soo goood.
me and my wifey like to have our very first experience together with this pose and its our favorite
here is another video enjoy every one  :D
« : February 16, 2016, 10:53:50 PM mindy69 »
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : February 25, 2016, 08:44:50 PM »

I am quite amazed at some of the replies from people who have obviously not tried or seen two women in a 69 position standing up.  Not only is it sexy to see, it's amazing to experience.  Don't know it until you've tried it.  Me and my real life girlfriend tried it recently and now we're hooked. Don't need a stupid dildo or cock... just need two women who really know how to enjoy something super incredible.

Now come on AChat... get this pose in the game for us please!  Despite the kids that have no idea what this pose is really like in real life there are those of us that do and it is truly amazing! 

As exept me only mindy anwsered to herself , i will anwser . I don't say the pose is stupid , but i KNOW that if the devs was giving us this pose , it will be with a strapon as they would see no interest to modify the MF pose to a FF one .
They just add a strappy so they don't need to change any move from the MF version

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : February 25, 2016, 08:46:11 PM »

Anyway , we will not have any pose lol

mindy69

« #10 : February 27, 2016, 08:46:36 PM »

:( all right, no one will like this to happen i guess.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: