*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
« previous next »
: [1]
: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  ( 9670 )
Lover
: 10350

« : December 18, 2014, 05:44:12 PM »

We are wishing everyone a wonderful Xmas time and a Happy New Year. Those who stay at home and spend time together with us, let's make it a peaceful, funny and erotic time. As always lol...
Those, who are going on holidays, have a great time too and come back healthy and horny.

Of course we think of those who have left the forum and/or game. You will be missed and always welcome if you return. Also we think about jcm0824 (James) who has gone this year. In our hearts, you are alive.

Every new member is welcome in our little but crazy village. Let's stay as friendly as we are and make this place a home for everyone.

We want to thank you, you and you. Oh and you too! You all make this forum the best forum of the world! Of course, we sometimes discuss, we don't agree with everything and we're not all best friends forever - we are like a real big family lol. But we always show, we can live together, side by side.

The passion for AChat keeps us together. And we are sure, it's even more the passion for our forum. For games, events, contests and hot hot hot stories. The fun to laugh together and the wish, to improve the game. Your ideas, your wishes and experiences are always helpful, even though the mills of A-Team are beating slow. But they beat and this is important.

There are some ideas for 2015. We also know, all our ideas are nothing without you. No matter what we do, it's all of us together making this forum alive and a place to feel home.
We all have wishes and dreams for our life. Maybe we all share a common dream about AChat?!
Let's all stand together to live this dream. Let's make it a perfect year.

Thanks for 2014. In a new for 2015 :)

Lover, Hentaiboy69, Jayc and Brandybee.  xxxx
« : December 18, 2014, 08:45:31 PM Brandybee »

leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #1 : December 19, 2014, 04:52:37 AM »

Well if I wasn't already feeling gitty I for sure do now!
Thank you Lover that was a very wonderful and heart felt message and I hope every one stops by to enjoy it as well.

I wish all a very safe and happy holiday, however you chose to spend it...may it bring you much joy and happiness to you as well as your loved ones. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! From Leigh and family!

Calid32
: 23

« #2 : December 23, 2014, 02:32:22 AM »

Though I have nothing colorful to share, I too would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and much happiness in the coming new year!
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #3 : December 23, 2014, 10:04:28 AM »

Though I have nothing colorful to share, I too would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and much happiness in the coming new year!

Aww, then allow me to interject some festive feelings as i join the the list to wish everyone deliriously happy and most of all naughty holidays for an even more fabulous year to come.

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : December 24, 2014, 04:10:33 AM »

I'll wish to all my friends here a wonderful and Marry Christmas! Hope it bring you happiness and give you all the chance to be near the one you care and love!

MARRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ACHAT USERS!

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #5 : December 24, 2014, 04:21:27 AM »

To all achatters and to the special people in my achat life

And dont forget to visit the Achat Square for more festivities 

http://www.achatsquare.chatango.com/
​​

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
EvaSinX
: 37

a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind ..

« #6 : December 24, 2014, 08:37:32 AM »

May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desiire :)
Merry Christmas to you all
icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« #7 : December 24, 2014, 11:49:51 AM »

MERRY X-MAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR from the dark side of AChat

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #8 : December 25, 2014, 02:21:48 AM »

Happy Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWF2JBb1bvM

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #9 : December 25, 2014, 03:34:28 AM »

Merry Christmas

Harmony & Peace to you and your family & Loved ones  best wishes
may you have health, peace, joy and love in this New Year

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
bigboy1979
: 11

« #10 : December 31, 2014, 04:13:36 PM »

Have a Happy New Year guys, all the best.  ;)
horny_petra
: 67

It s Me

« #11 : January 01, 2015, 03:56:34 AM »

Happy New Year

(http://www.bilderhoster.net/nyw8gx4y.jpg.html)
« : January 01, 2015, 03:58:34 AM horny_petra »
Lover
: 10350

« #12 : January 01, 2015, 11:04:25 AM »

Happy New Year

Hope you all had a wonderful night and plenty of fun. Looking forward to a new and successful year in the forum :)

EvaSinX
: 37

a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind ..

« #13 : January 01, 2015, 03:10:36 PM »

Happy new year to all :)
(http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/xlunas75/media/1514578_402099243258261_1416427109_n_zps06f333c9.jpg.html)
leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #14 : January 01, 2015, 06:54:02 PM »

Happy New Year!

The New Year's Balls Have Dropped                 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: