*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Updates, where're they?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Updates, where're they?  ( 6760 )
Nexe
: 44

« : January 14, 2015, 05:30:08 AM »

I do not understand, is Achat dead? We used to have two updates per week, and it stopped near X-mas. It looked ok, X-mas holidays and so on... but it's mid-January already, almost a month since the last update, and we have none, and no news, no explanations, nothing.

When will we have new updates, and will we have them on regular basis as we used to? :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : January 14, 2015, 08:02:52 AM »

As moderator of the forum, I would like to give you a proper answer, but sadly I can't....I can't just presume they are about to release new updates in those day....or I hope it!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : January 14, 2015, 08:25:19 AM »

We have not heard anything either but as soon as we do, be sure it will be published in forum first :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : January 14, 2015, 03:25:45 PM »

Patience

as much as we all love the updates  Achat must have been on  holidays to  or they are working on a good update ...

I am sure we will  get something  new soon   in the mean time  have a  fun time on the  game and posting in the  forum have a great time Nexe :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Nexe
: 44

« #4 : January 15, 2015, 05:54:01 AM »

Well, the problem is resolved. Finally we got an update :)
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : January 15, 2015, 04:04:16 PM »

Welcome back Nexe :) Nice to see you posting again

: [1]  
« previous next »
: