*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  cant get logged into AChat
« previous next »
: [1]
: cant get logged into AChat  ( 3206 )
Liesy
: 2

« : January 25, 2015, 12:04:28 PM »

Hello, i cant get logged into AChat, but i have no problem logging into the homepage.

I get a message saying LOGIN failed my username or password is incorrect.
And secondly i cant remember with which email i registered my account so i cant check any verification emails.
I usually clear my emails so i have now no record in them of my Achat.

Please advise me what to do ty .
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : January 25, 2015, 12:09:43 PM »

Hello Liesy,
you can use the support-button in top line and tell them which email they should send the answer to.

But usually it's just a poblem with AChat and your comp:
- Restart your comp
- Stop firewall and anti-virus software and restart AChat. Make sure, no other programs are running (skype in your browser eg)

Good luck :)

Liesy
: 2

« #2 : January 25, 2015, 12:27:05 PM »

Hello Liesy,
you can use the support-button in top line and tell them which email they should send the answer to.

But usually it's just a poblem with AChat and your comp:
- Restart your comp
- Stop firewall and anti-virus software and restart AChat. Make sure, no other programs are running (skype in your browser eg)

Good luck :)

I did try that now but still the same. I read from other post now that the passwords from achat and homepage can be different. I did change mine on homepage, but the one i did know for achat still wont work, so i tried the new password , still nothing. I will wait for Customer support to help me.
Its hard to be new to something to understand how things work lol
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : January 26, 2015, 11:09:01 AM »

The password for game and forum can be different. But if you login to your account and change the password, you have changed it for the game.
Did you make sure, to use the right password and also small and capital letters?

: [1]  
« previous next »
: