*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Toys Factory
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Toys Factory  ( 16694 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« #15 : February 16, 2015, 05:27:00 PM »

here is a sample of a toy that both men and women would love. especially when distance is in between them. This is an interactive sex toy where others can use it as well.

Both the male and female versions offered at this website are for solo, long distance control, and long distance sex

The female version has that rabbit style look with beads inside the shaft that rotate plus the vibration in the ends. Nora

The male version has vibration and an air pump design pictured in the bottom circle. Max

"If he thrusts into Max, Nora will begin rotating. If she moves her vibrator, Max will start contracting." Quote from their website... http://www.lovense.com/wireless-remote-sex-toys

« : February 16, 2015, 05:34:25 PM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : February 24, 2015, 02:53:54 AM »

Ok, till now we talked a lot about toys we can buy in shop or via web (except the chair!), but what about object we can use instead of real toys!? There are different we can find in our home: hairbrush, vegetable (cucumber or zucchini) and more.

The one of you whe had read my story about Lady Rhua and Puppy, probably will remember I mentioned candles! usually, they are used for some BDSM games, but they can be used as insertable object.

The fact they are made of wax, make it easy to shape them a little under hot water, so it offer you an interesting alternative to the usual home toys. Thety can be used even as plug, but in this case, let me give you a little warning: pay attention they are not carved inside (the area where usually the wick lies), because it's easy they can melt in long use and broke in half, remaining inside!
« : February 25, 2015, 07:01:26 AM Brandybee »

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #17 : February 24, 2015, 05:43:04 AM »

Sorry for my lateness but as a lover of anything that spices things up in long distance relations I could not resist but to interject a few things.
First of all Lovense itself was among a few pioneers on that field sharing that very idea. My boyfriend and I used to be among the indiegogo supporters and were understandably thrilled.
Sadly the very first version was tainted by a few flaws and not quite accustomed to a very well endowed specimen ;D so we ended up with themost expensive paperweight in modern history and a low quality motor that would alarm the whole neighbourhood, however they promised to improve their products and with a little luck a spokesman from Lovense will soon find his way here, I always seem to attract them :D. As we were among the very first customers I could surely imagined that there has been an increase in quality ever since then, bad fabrications can always happen.

However there is a great variety of other products to enrich pleasure too, most of them designed to our pleasures, not that I terribly mind but reciprocating the teasing would only be fair, non ?

All of them app controlled to enhance the sizzling moments you share with your lover, even over great distances so if you have a special someone, you might just feel a little more intrigued to give it a try ;D.
« : February 25, 2015, 07:02:25 AM Brandybee »

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
sexilicious

« #18 : February 24, 2015, 10:12:01 AM »

Ok, till now we talked a lot about toys we can buy in shop or via web (except the chair!), but what about object we can use instead of real toys!? There are different we can find in our home: hairbrush, vegetable (cucumber or zucchini) and more.

i made mention of several things that were found around the house hb lol

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #19 : February 24, 2015, 10:45:29 AM »

exactly......"mention", not properly talking of them!

sexilicious

« #20 : February 24, 2015, 10:25:18 PM »

and what would you like said about them. that they can be inserted :P

bluedenim
: 3007

« #21 : February 28, 2015, 01:47:03 AM »

Hairbrushes can be used for non-insertable things
Unfortunately!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
LovingSir

« #22 : March 04, 2015, 08:06:49 AM »

Let's not forget things that offer to enhance the pleasure by increasing the senses such as blindfolds.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: