*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  This Character can not be displayed
« previous next »
: [1]
: This Character can not be displayed  ( 4282 )
LovingSir

« : March 04, 2015, 04:02:05 PM »

I have noticed that many of the profiles I click on have a small pop up at the bottom right side that states This character can not be displays.
All of the profile information is present, but no character. I tried both profiles with available people and people that were currently rooming. 
I have tried turning off my fire wall and restarting AChat. It did not seem to help. Anyone else having this issue?
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : March 04, 2015, 04:44:39 PM »

This usually means you need to collect an upgrade by logging out, off and rebooting the Achat game.

The character you cant see, has most likely bought something from the shop that you have not upgraded.  This can soon be corrected by collecting the relevant upgrade.

Good Luck.

Let us know how you get on.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : March 04, 2015, 05:47:11 PM »

No, not log out.    Turn the game completely off.   You need to reboot it.   You need to collect an upgrade.  You cant collect an upgrade by just logging out.
You need to restart the game / programme from the beginning.

You need to see the box where the loading upgrade shows blue as it picks it up and then the circle of Achat filling red as the game loads up.

Good Luck.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Allys
: 13

« #3 : March 04, 2015, 07:56:42 PM »

I had that!

I needed to reinstall the game completely to get all the updates I had missed, and that fixed everything.
LovingSir

« #4 : March 04, 2015, 09:13:38 PM »

Thank you both Dear ladies @ Branddybee and @ Allys. Reinstatalling the software has seemed to correctrd the problem. many kisses to both of you.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : March 05, 2015, 03:03:09 AM »

Great - now enjoy the game again ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: