*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bad management
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bad management  ( 9951 )
cherrylick52
: 21

« : March 22, 2015, 03:05:37 AM »

Came across a women avatar today name of coketa  asking for money to be put in her paypal account  , I am pretty disgusted and surprised you allow this . Earlier in the week another was asking money for pictures for all to see on their avatar page and another begging guys to pay for their prem` . Is one thing asking for gifts from the shop though I dont really approve but to act like a whore this is disgusting . Please sort it out quickly .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : March 22, 2015, 04:25:39 AM »

In fact, if you read Achat T.O.S., you will see that selling pics for A$ or, even worst!, asking real money isn't allowed!

Cherry, please, report her to support adding the chat log as proof!

Kaitlyn72

« #2 : March 22, 2015, 11:10:09 AM »

Came across a women avatar today name of coketa  asking for money to be put in her paypal account  , I am pretty disgusted and surprised you allow this . Earlier in the week another was asking money for pictures for all to see on their avatar page and another begging guys to pay for their prem` . Is one thing asking for gifts from the shop though I dont really approve but to act like a whore this is disgusting . Please sort it out quickly .

Cherry, firstly welcome to the forums. Since you are new here I will tell you the mods and community reps here are the best and most helpful I have EVER had the pleasure of speaking with. Sugar that comes from a good stretch of years in MMOs and forums.  The behavior you describe isn't supported at all. You have recourse available to you from the Devs for exactly this reason. First, use the report function to make the powers that be aware of the violation. Then place the violator in ignore and enjoy the game as you like. There is never an instant bolt of lightning in any community but your reports are heard and dealt with. Have a great time.
cherrylick52

« #3 : March 22, 2015, 11:51:44 AM »

Ok I stuck them both on ignore , the paypal money girl actually had it on her avatar page and I can still see it there . Coketa can check it out for yourself .
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : March 22, 2015, 11:56:33 AM »

Hello cherry,
it's not allowed and it is against TOS! When somebody wants money, report him (use the !-button straight beside the name of this user in chat window).
The A-Team cannot check every member, so they will act if they know what's going on.

Also tell your friends, there is no way to get A$ other than the official way (buying A$) or by gifting. You never have to pay to room, to give your password to anyone and if somebobdy is selling pics or vids, it's not an official deal.

As long as some people will pay for something, there will be a secret market. We, the forum mods and actaully every member here, highly suggest never to pay for fun.

Thanks for your info :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : March 23, 2015, 08:38:40 AM »

Hi ya Cherry,

Welcome to forum.  Thank you for bringing it to the attention of Achat. You have done the right thing in reporting it.

I echo my fellow Mods advice.  Dont pay these people and NEVER give your password out. They are there to rob you.  If they offer to give you A$, they can easily gift you. 

Don't pay for pics. Most are off the internet anyway and you can easily find ones yourself for free, just like they have. 

Salutes  (original pics  holding a card up in the pic or something as proof of authenticity ) are also  on offer. Trading such pics for A$ or cash or any reward is against TOS so report immediately.  Most are rip offs and do not follow through and Achat will not help you get a refund. Don't do it is the simple answer. You will make yourself a victim and it is one of the most complaints I get as a Moderator.

TOS- Terms of Service or ACHAT'S AND FUNNYADULTGAMESPLAY.COM'S USER AGREEMENT

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules > ACHAT'S AND FUNNYADULTGAMESPLAY.COM'S USER AGREEMENT
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3348.0.html

* It is not allowed :-
to sell any pictures or videos for A$. Users, who do 'picture trading' can be banned without preliminary warning.

* Claiming that you are not over the age of 18

You have been warned.

Cherry, firstly welcome to the forums. Since you are new here I will tell you the mods and community reps here are the best and most helpful I have EVER had the pleasure of speaking with. Sugar that comes from a good stretch of years in MMOs and forums. 

Kaitlyn,  Thank you for saying so.  Of course the Mods whole heartedly agree  :P :P :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
cherrylick52

« #6 : March 24, 2015, 11:38:38 AM »

I will leave the post here for all to see , but I consider this closed and no I would never pay for such a thing . Thanks everyone for the feedback and look forward to  seeing you in the game  :) .

« : April 02, 2015, 04:12:45 PM Brandybee »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: