*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FAQ - the most common questions and answers
« previous next »
: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27
: FAQ - the most common questions and answers  ( 309418 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #345 : March 18, 2016, 06:20:31 AM »

Go to  "Customise" yourself.

Look to the boxes on the right.   Click on   "Your Body"

4th box down is  your make up.  

The ones you can use will be shown.

The ones you will need to buy will also be marked.  You can click on the  makeup to buy if you have enough A$

This will change your toe nails when you change your make up.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Mnntt
: 8

« #346 : March 18, 2016, 06:57:47 AM »

Ahh there we go!
Thanks so much everyone ^_^
Matara
: 1

« #347 : April 27, 2016, 06:25:36 PM »

Hello all

I'm quite interested in possibly buying subscription to A-Chat but I wanted to check what happens when the sub expires.

I read in another FAQ that the clothes will not be swappable (which is fine) but I wondered what will happen to any positions purchased.
So basically if I bought about 12 positions with the A$ would I suddenly loose access to them once my sub runs out?
zuzannah
: 1379

« #348 : April 28, 2016, 04:48:58 AM »

Hi Matara.

I'm afraid the poses are locked too, along with the clothes. But if the person you are rooming with is still subscribed then their poses are still available.  But they might not have the ones you like, or any.

If we had access to the poses once our subscription expired no one would ever renew.

If you subscribe for Twelve Months you do get a lot of ACHAT $ though.  And if you do run out then you can easily buy more, if you can afford it that is.  I personally use the option to pay through GamePay.  You can use PayPal.   That's one of the reasons I like this place.  As well as all the amazing people I've met here.  ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #349 : April 28, 2016, 09:00:45 AM »

It's like Zu said. When your membership runs out, you are free member. You don't have access to anything, that needs a membership (clothes, poses, speed slider). The clothes you're wearing at this time will stay on your avi. You can change clothes, but only wear those who are for free.

PaCo1982

« #350 : May 11, 2016, 02:04:53 PM »

hi
first sorry for my bad english :)
iam a man in the real live and i wanna play here with a male charkder . when i start Achat iam a wommen :-\
wanna chance this. but i dont know what i must doing now.  :-\
 :-\please help my  to change it
thx

hey
Brandybee

« #351 : May 11, 2016, 03:21:39 PM »

Hi PaCo1982,

Welcome to Forum :)

When you register for a new avatar, it does default to female.  You just click on male or shemale as appropriate.

Now that you have registered as a female, you have 2 choices -

1.  You can open a new account as a male character but will have to change to a different name.

or

2.  Explain your error to Achat  and ask that your account be changed to male. You do this by clicking on "Support"  above and a text box will appear.  Fill in the box and explain what has happened and what you want.

Please be patient though, Achat have been very busy of late and are taking awhile to answer queries.

Hope this helps.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #352 : May 12, 2016, 07:49:48 AM »

As I said in my pm, send a ticket to support. They change your gender once and transfer all your bought items to your new avi.

Marinacd69
: 2

« #353 : June 28, 2016, 02:09:16 AM »

Hello
I have a premium member for year. Means this, that I have to buy A$ every time, or my account is supplemented automatically,  like each month or so?
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #354 : June 28, 2016, 02:53:54 AM »

Hello
I have a premium member for year. Means this, that I have to buy A$ every time, or my account is supplemented automatically,  like each month or so?

Hi Marina,

There are three types of subscription:

- Recurring, $9.95/month gives A$1500 virtual credit every month

- Non-recurring, $24.95/3months gives A$3000 virtual credit once

- Non-recurring, $49.95/year gives A$6000 virtual credit once (Only $4 per month!)

When your subscrition is finished you had a message in game.
Yes you have the A$ corresponding to the type of subscription you have taken.

If you want more A$, your subscription must be valid.
- Buy A$2500 virtual credit, it costs only $14.95

- Or buy A$5000 virtual credit for $24.95 (save 17%)

- Or buy A$10000 virtual credit for $39.95 (save 33%)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Marinacd69
: 2

« #355 : June 28, 2016, 03:04:06 AM »

Thanks for info
Lover

« #356 : June 28, 2016, 03:47:19 PM »

You also can login to your account on website and check your subscription. You see the date you last renewed it - exactly one year later, your subscriptions expires.

pacheco33

« #357 : July 11, 2016, 12:46:59 PM »

how I can cancel my subscription? i cant pay more
Brandybee

« #358 : July 12, 2016, 01:43:26 AM »

Hi there.

3 Simple steps but all are important :

1.  Tell CCBill or whoever is responsible for collecting the payments you wish to cancel your Achat subscription. You could do that by return reply to your original confirmation email when you first paid premium this way or email CCbill here :   support@ccbill.com

and

2. Tell Achat you wish to cancel your subscription through "Support" on top of page above.

and

3. Inform your bank / credit card company you no longer wish to subscribe to Achat and to stop payments from immediate effect.

Hope this helps and you continue to play and find an alternative way of maintaining your premium.

« : July 12, 2016, 01:45:05 AM Brandybee »

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #359 : July 12, 2016, 03:06:39 AM »

Why does anyone want to unsubscribe your all ready a member here?

: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27  
« previous next »
: