*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  LisARTS
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: LisARTS  ( 30362 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #45 : August 03, 2015, 07:52:15 AM »

I'm with Elena, Lisa! keep asking, I know they will reply you soon or later (better soon!)

Meanwhile, keep working on new design!

Lover
: 10350

« #46 : August 03, 2015, 09:31:55 AM »

When did you send the last email? Send it again, as Elena said "geh ihnen auf die Nerven" :D

Lisaria
: 60

« #47 : August 03, 2015, 07:31:49 PM »

ok... so time to start anoying them....

Ich kann eine kleine zicke sein wenn ich will, dann werde ich eben eine kleine nervige zicke

aber sowas wie von achat lasse ich mir nicht gefallen... die sehen keinen cent mehr von mir bis ich meine antwort habe... außerdem arbeite ich an keinen sachen mehr bis ich endlich mal rückmeldung bekomme.... in der zwischen zeit halte ich gerne leute ab sich hier anzumelden.... sowas wie die hier bringen geht ja mal gar nicht  >:( >:( >:(

Ich habe die email am 2.7. geschickt, 10 tage nach der antwort die fast 3 monate gedauert hat.... und jetzt habe ich keine reaktion auf meine rückmeldung.... langsam habe ich echt die nase gestrichen voll... es war für mich schwer genug wieder herzukommen, ich habe mich auch gefreut usw.... aber diesmal ist es ACHAT selbst die mir jeglichen spaß und erst recht die lust an allem hier verderben... so etwas lasse ich mir nicht bieten  >:( >:( >:(
« : August 03, 2015, 07:36:03 PM Lisaria »
Jensen

« #48 : August 03, 2015, 08:08:08 PM »

I think we should all start to vote for this lovely ladies additions to the Achat world. We could use her clothes in the shop. :)
Lisaria

« #49 : August 06, 2015, 02:57:57 AM »

no reply from achat.... what is wrong with them?  :o
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #50 : August 06, 2015, 03:22:52 AM »

Maybe (I say maybe!) I think you have to try and improve a little the quality of your work!

I mean, they are nice and whatever, but maybe some of them need some little adjustment. Look at the panties of the last pic you posted.....the front is barely perfect, but the rear can be improved a lot, in my opinion! Small details, of course, but they can make your works far better!

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #51 : August 06, 2015, 07:36:17 PM »

More transparency in  lingerie make it a little more sexy   might help

this look is to basic 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Jensen

« #52 : August 06, 2015, 09:43:03 PM »

Wow, guys, I think they look great as they are. But that's just me. I'd love my woman to wear them for me. (I like a little mystery)
Lisaria

« #53 : August 08, 2015, 04:13:22 AM »

Well i got an email about 2 month ago that they want some of my clothings.... and when i replied that i would be happy about that.... no answer.... so they acctually want some of my items.... but no reply on my reply  :-[
dirtyElena
: 205

« #54 : August 08, 2015, 05:58:08 AM »

I don't think that they don't like them.. your purple set is very sexy and I would totally buy it. And so would a lot of users in here. :)

I just think that the Dev team consists out of 2 guys who are totaly in over their head and can't keep up with every thing in here..
zuzannah
: 1379

« #55 : August 08, 2015, 06:09:27 AM »

Yeah I would buy The Purple Set as well.

It would be nice to know many DEVS there were,  They should introduce themselves.  Hey You never know some of us could have actually roomed with them.   :D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #56 : August 08, 2015, 07:46:09 AM »

Hello,
I also think that the developers or THE unique developer have much work and has over the head! like said Elena.
In addition they must adapt textures for the game I think!
Now it's true that they could respond more quickly.
For my part when there were bugs I wrote to the support (with the link of the forum post) AChat has always responded quickly in less than 48h00 and they have fixed the bug in the next update what they had told me in the email  :)

This may be long before the clothes come out but they come in the shop when we not expecting it, it makes surprises  ;D

EDIT: And can be they receive some stuff every day from many players who don't post on the forum!
« : August 08, 2015, 07:53:13 AM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Rumo_
: 1

« #57 : September 02, 2015, 01:25:46 PM »

Great Clothes Lisa! Keep up the promising work  :) :-*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #58 : September 02, 2015, 04:31:54 PM »

Congratulations on your design making the shop.

Well done & I hope to see many more.   I bought it.   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: