*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Non-english speakers (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Accidetley added lover / непонятно откуда появившийся пользователь в Lover
« previous next »
: [1]
: Accidetley added lover / непонятно откуда появившийся пользователь в Lover  ( 8535 )
FourthRider
: 7

Hi

Have such problem, my prem had been finished several month ago, and I login to Achat for 1-2 minutes from that time several times. And today I've found that I have person in Lover section.

What happend? I have a big problem because of this with my in-game wife :)))))
I can't prove to her another way, just ask you for a help!!!!))

Проблема в том что неожиданно для меня был добавлен персонаж в раздел Lover. Как такое может быть?? У меня закончился премиум достаточно давно и с тех пор я заходи несколько раз на минуту две. Мне ооочень надо доказать что я не верблюд!!)))

I've changed my pass just in case))

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
FourthRider

just cancel their lover status

Of course)) did it.... but I need somehow clear my......reputation)))
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
FourthRider

trust honesty and integrity  :)

100% agree with you.
But for her I need ...... i can't even imagine what kind of proof)))
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

Hi FourthRider,

I have known this happen before and is usually done in error by the member thinking he has either refused the request  and mis clicking on acceptance or thought it was a friend acceptance by misreading it.

It is unlikely anyone had access to your account to just accept a lover.  If it was hacked usually some other mischief would occur and you would no loner get access to the account till you contacted support.

Another possibility is it was a lover from long ago who left the game and her account went dormant and disappeared from your list. You never cancelled her because you could not see her.
She may have returned recently and activated her account again. She would then appear in all the accounts who had not cancelled her.

I hope this helps.

Excuse my Russian, I have used a translator  :)

---------

Привет FourthRider,

Я знаю это случиться раньше и член, думая, он либо отказался запрос и mis, нажав на признание или думали, что признание друга путем искажения его обычно делается по ошибке.

Вряд ли кто-нибудь имел доступ к вашему счету просто принять любовника. Если он был взломан обычно произойдет некоторый вред и вы бы не одиночка получить доступ к учетной записи до контактировал поддержку.

Другая возможность — это был любовник от давно покинули игру и ее счет пошел спящие и исчезли из вашего списка. Вы никогда не отменили ее, потому что вы не могли видеть ее.
Она может иметь недавно вернулись и снова активации своей учетной записи. Затем она представляется на всех счетах, которые не отменил ее.

Я надеюсь, что это помогает.

Извините мой русский, я использовал переводчик :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: