*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New added clothes to shop
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: New added clothes to shop  ( 55747 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #30 : September 16, 2015, 02:19:27 PM »

Mix and  Match
all come from Sets

Boots from the
Leather corset set by Jeanona
A$ 379

Devil Costume set  ( Horns )
A$299

Gloves
Sexy Long gloves , Red
A$9

Sexy Costume
Sexy Valentine's Day Costume
A$ 299

Mix and Match them even the Devil will get jealous of this hot outfit

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #31 : September 27, 2015, 07:15:00 PM »

I've recently found this new liking towards the colour blue, so I went ahead and decided to mix and match my way into this outfit I ended up really liking.

The top is actually from a way-back old release, designed by our beloved TightFit. It goes under the name "Beach Costume - When It Is Hot" and can be found under Woman-Full Sets, at a price of A$ 199. The bikini bottom is from the "Pearl Bikini by Prias French Fashion" set and can be found under Woman-Clothing-Dresses, at a price of A$ 219. There's not many light blue shoes options available in shop unfortunately, but I did manage to find one pair under the title "Ankle Boots - Light Blue With Platform". These can be found under Woman-Shoes-Boots at a price of A$ 49.

The accessories I've used to compliment the entire look are:
  • Glitter Earings - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 199
  • The Heart Shaped Silver Watch - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 179
  • Silver Bracelet - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 99
  • Pointy Light Blue Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 973

In line with my new-found inkling towards the colour blue, here's an outfit that is more befitting for private-sexy time with your significant other... or several significant others, etc. (No judgement here hehe ::)).

It's a very well done corset piece and as you can see on the close-up picture on the bottom-right, the detail is done to perfection. It's called "Sexy Corset Set From Jeanona's Fashion Styles" and is also available in black. You can find it under Woman-Lingerie-Sets at a price of A$ 319.

The accessories I've used are:
  • Blue Heart-Shaped Earings - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 79
  • Pointy Light Blue Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 427
« : February 22, 2017, 01:34:17 AM ItsAmy123 »

ItsAmy123

« #32 : October 17, 2015, 11:30:42 AM »

I figured I'd combine a street & sex look into one collage to exemplify my own special, little twist on the newest release in shop, since there isn't much variance between the two looks anyways.

The top is called "Sexy White Blouse" and can be found under Woman-Clothing-Tops And Shirts at a price of A$ 219. I love the detail, in terms of the very visible varying textures in different places of the shirt. It gives it a very realistic appeal. I also love how it accentuates my breasts, keeping in tact with the elegant yet still sexy look, the designer was seemingly going for. 

On a side note, the top was a simultaneously release with a blouse and high-waisted skirt combo look. I loved that release too and actually bought it, however I wouldn't particularly pair that high waisted long-skirt with this top. The description does say "Be Elegant" but I'm not thaaat elegant hehe ;D. I wish they would have released the high waisted skirt separately as well, so I could pair it with different tops or even bras.

Anywho, I decided to pair the top with a mini-skirt available under Woman-Clothing-Skirts And Trousers at an easily affordable price of A$ 19. It gives the whole look an almost cutesy school-girl vibe. To complete the look, I chose to adorn the white, half-cup bra, the stockings and the heels from the Wedding Dress set by Marilyn. The set is kinda pricey, but I think wearing any pair of stockings or heels would complete the look, as long as they are white.

• Pointy Clear Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 466
« : February 22, 2017, 01:33:50 AM ItsAmy123 »

ItsAmy123

« #33 : December 12, 2015, 01:23:06 AM »

Anni's Imaginations!

To commemorate Anni on her first ever release, I thought I'd go ahead and take the initiative of dedicating a post in this thread dedicated entirely to her future releases. And here's hoping there's a lot more coming. ;D

#1 - Sexy Dress - A$ 339

Love, love, love this dress! The see-through lacy detail is everything. I also love how low-cut the dress is from the back and the way it shows off my lower back tattoo. I think this dress is the perfect example of sexy yet classy, with a slight touch of cheekiness. I wish they had released the lacy leggings and the red-lace boots, Anni had designed as well, as a complete set. I also wish they had released the dress in the nice blue colour Anni showed us. Any-who, I didn't really like the contrast of any stockings against the dress, so i decided to keep it simple and pair with some red heels.

The accessories I decided to use are:
  • The Gold Hoop Earrings - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 299
  • Gold Ring With Rubins - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 99
  • Gold Ring With Big Rubin - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 99
  • Gold Ring With Platinum Carving - Found under Woman-Accesories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 199
  • Pointy Red Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 1,064

#2 - Sexy Costume - A$ 369

Everything about this outfit is a big YAY for me! The intricacy of the top, with the added metal-like straps connecting all the way to the fingers, plus the stockings are all so perfectly done. A huge congrats to Anni on her second release! I was very happy to see that this outfit was released as pretty much complete set. The only thing that was missing were shoes, for which I decided to use the heels from the Transparent Latex Set available under Full Sets, at a price of A$ 369.

The accessories I decided to use are:
  • Cock Shaped Necklace - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 329
  • Cock Shaped Earrings - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 329
  • Black/Grey Leopard Print Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 1,425
« : February 22, 2017, 01:33:28 AM ItsAmy123 »

ItsAmy123

« #34 : April 02, 2016, 07:08:37 PM »

I've been getting a lot of compliments on this outfit, so I figured I'd go ahead and do a post on details encompassing it.

The dress is an oldie, designed by a favourite member of mine, who is now long gone *Pouts* It can be found under Woman-Full Sets and is called the "Butterfly Costume by Tight's Fits". It is priced at A$ 249.

The accessories I decided to pair the look with are:
  • The Necklace with Gemstones - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 1999
  • The Silver Feather Earrings - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 139
  • Pointy Unique Glittery Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 2,469
« : February 22, 2017, 01:32:08 AM ItsAmy123 »

Kaitlyn1989

« #35 : April 02, 2016, 08:49:34 PM »

mmmmmmm, all I need is the dress, have everything else.  ;)
Love the clothes n accessories in here, thank you.
ItsAmy123

« #36 : April 20, 2016, 03:43:36 PM »

Ladies, one can never go wrong with a hot, red outfit, so I figured I would go ahead and do my next outfit post centred on that colour theme.

The top is from the "Sexy Lace Dress" set that can be found under Woman-Full Sets, at a price of A$ 329. The panties are from an entirely different set but go with the top due to the ribbon detail on both, as well as the colour. This lingerie set can found under Woman-Bra and Panties, at a price of A$ 30. The stockings are from a different set as well, which goes by the name "Sexy Christmas Costume" and can be found under Woman-Full Sets for A$ 199. I love these stockings due their fishnet detail, which makes for an incredibly sexy look. In fact, they make for such a hot add-on, that they never make it onto the floor like my top and bottoms usually do. ::) The platform heels can be found under Woman-Sandals And Mules and are priced at A$ 49

The accessories I have used are:
  • The Gold Hoop Earrings - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 299
  • The Gold Watch - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 319
  • Gold Ring With Rubins - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 99
  • Gold Ring With Big Rubin - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 99
  • Gold Ring With Platinum Carving - Found under Woman-Accesories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 199
  • Pointy Red Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 1,651
« : February 22, 2017, 01:23:51 AM ItsAmy123 »

fisher316
: 73

only reward for love is the experience of loving

« #37 : May 17, 2016, 05:42:46 AM »

Amy  never read your posts  that's  good thing you do  by informing prices and showing what cloths look like you should be men's fashion editor too

FREE to be ME
Lover
: 10350

« #38 : May 17, 2016, 02:38:13 PM »

Amy can't do it for men's fashion... maybe you can?  ;)

ItsAmy123

« #39 : May 27, 2016, 11:10:41 AM »

Sporty Look

Went for a very simplistic but sexy look with this one. The top is from the "Sexy Racer" set that can be found under Woman-Full Sets, at a price of A$ 249. The set comes with checkered shorts, but I preferred to pair the look with black panties. I completed the look with the knee-high black boots that can be found under Woman-Boots for A$ 199.

The accessories I have used are:
  • Checkered Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 676
« : February 02, 2017, 10:41:09 AM ItsAmy123 »

Kisska19
: 37

« #40 : June 18, 2016, 02:23:07 AM »

Hello. I would like to our shop was filled with more clothes, in my opinion, worthy of good clothes in the store very little ((((why you are creating dresses like a whore? Maybe it's exciting at first, but it's annoying, all look just like libertines and perverts ( (((sorry for my opinion, but because I know that there is a lot of good people, and clothing should be similar. Maybe it's time to create a real nice clothes already? Sorry for the rude words. Thank you.
ItsAmy123

« #41 : June 30, 2016, 04:44:30 PM »

Another slutty outfit coming up... ;D

This one of my favourite sets ever released in shop. It's designed by my absolute favourite designer, Marilyn, of course hehe. I miss you so much girl and I hope you're happy wherever you are nowadays. Mwah xx

The amazing thing about this set is that it comes with everything included as package deal. So the top, skirt, stockings and even the heels, are all from this set. It's called The Luxury Lingerie Set and can be found under Woman-Lingerie-Sets at a price of A$ 389. The set comes with panties as well but I generally choose not to wear them with the skirt ::) I've also incorporated a couple of private & steamy bed time photos, to demonstrate what you can choose to leave on when it's time for the lights to go dim. ;)

• The Gold Watch - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 319
  • The Gold Bejewled Bracelet Set - Found under Woman-Accesories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 169

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 1,205
« : February 02, 2017, 10:43:59 AM ItsAmy123 »

ItsAmy123

« #42 : September 23, 2016, 12:50:41 PM »

With the first official day of Fall having passed us, I thought I should commemorate the end of Summer with what I think were the two best releases in shop for the season. Those would the two amazing "booty" shorts or daisy dukes hehe ::)

I saw most if not all girls wearing them over the summer and they literally could be paired with many items. Definitely a score in terms of getting the best use out of your A$ money.

Both are available in shop for A$ 139 under Woman - Clothing - Skirts and Trousers.

Two must haves indeed, from my viewpoint! ;D
« : February 02, 2017, 10:43:12 AM ItsAmy123 »

jana_cova
: 8

« #43 : February 23, 2018, 10:31:18 PM »

New Wonder Woman outfit looks very nice, my compliments to the designer ...... however, would have been nice to have the breasts exposed when the top is worn as sex clothes ........ other than that, I like the outfit very much .......  ;)
jana_cova
: 8

« #44 : March 03, 2018, 08:38:41 AM »

Once again, the new outfit set with the open white blouse looks very nice, again my compliments to the designer ....... only other comment is would have been nice to have the black bra removed, when worn as sex clothes ...... I mean come on ..... we're talking about "Sex Clothes" .... but, this is only my opinion & I'm not a designer, & I DO like the outfit very much, & purchased it immediately ..... congrats to the designer  :)
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: