*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New added clothes to shop
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: New added clothes to shop  ( 55738 )
Lover
: 10350

« : April 12, 2015, 09:59:56 AM »

This topic is to show new added clothes to shop. We ask everyone, to post pics of the new fashion, so other can see how it looks on your avi.

How to post a pic

Adult Game AChat > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.msg121655.html
« : April 12, 2015, 03:57:22 PM Lover »

Lover

« #1 : June 29, 2015, 09:25:09 AM »

T-shirt for men: 119A$

« : June 29, 2015, 04:01:31 PM Lover »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #2 : June 30, 2015, 06:35:50 PM »

I know this is to show new Clothing  .I  would like to add some  Achat Clothing here 
you can make so many nice Achat fashion styles mixing and matching ..My lucky Poker dress  up  ;D

Sexy lady set = $239

Cowboy hat = $119
« : July 04, 2015, 07:04:51 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #3 : July 03, 2015, 06:15:13 AM »

I love this new topic, thanks to Lover for starting it. Great idea! I love mixing up and matching different items of clothing here and crafting up new, different outfits. The following is an example of the most recent dress released in shop:

This is a great example if any of you ladies are going for the classic, chic look. You can find the dress under Woman-Clothing-Dresses. It's called "Sexy Lacy Dress" and can be purchased at a price of A$ 379.

I went ahead and paired up the dress with Net Styled Pantyhose that go perfectly with the black-lacy design on the chest-area, as well as the bottom of the dress. These can be found under Woman-Lingerie-Stockings And Socks and can be purchased at a price of A$ 179. I also topped off these two clothing items with a pair of heels, that interestingly enough had a similar design to the dress itself. To think they would come as a set with the dress but they're actually from an entirely different set. They can be found under Woman-Full Sets. The set is called "Chic Dress from Marilyn's Fashion Designs" and can be purchased at a price of A$ 189.

I've also paired up the entire look with a couple of accessories to compliment the outfit as a whole. These accessories are:
  • The Pearl Necklace - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 499
  • Glitter Earings - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 199
  • The Heart Shaped Silver Watch - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 179
  • Silver Bracelet - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 99   
  • Pointy Clear Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 1,752
« : February 22, 2017, 01:51:18 AM ItsAmy123 »

Britney

« #4 : July 03, 2015, 10:04:59 AM »

What a novel idea.  I love this thread because I love to dress up my avi as well.  When I get home I'll post some pics of mine with comments.  Nice post Amy, I enjoyed reading that.  Great idea mods =)
ItsAmy123

« #5 : July 06, 2015, 03:39:24 AM »

Here's an example of a look that is slightly more simplistic, and slightly more seductive in a bed-roomy sense. Let's just say you wouldn't wear this to dinner in real life. *Chuckles*

I'm one of those girls who just love, love, love pink! Haha. One can never have enough pink, in my opinion, which is why this is one of my favourite looks. It's called "Lady's Negligee from Jeanona's Fashion Styles" and is also available in white, black and blue, each at a price of A$ 189. You can find these under Woman-Lingerie-Negligees.

Now there's not much to pair pink clothing items here with and the selection is actually quite limited as opposed to the black and white coloured outfits. However, sticking with the simplistic theme, I've gone ahead and decided to adorn a pink thong, which can be seen under the see-through material of the negligee. This pink thong is actually a part of a completely different lingerie set, called "Sexy Lingerie Set from Prias French Fashion". It can be found under Woman-Lingerie-Sets at a price of A$ 289. I've also topped off these two clothing items with a pair of platform heels, that unfortunately don't exactly have the same exact bright pink colour of the rest of the ensemble, but it was either this or the thigh-high pink boots, and I was going for a more sophisticated look. These heels can be found under Woman-Shoes-Sandals And Mules at a price of A$ 49.

Of course no outfit is complete without the accessories, so in order to complete the look, I've used three of the following:
  • The Gold Love Necklace - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 590
  • The Gold Hoop Earrings - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 299
  • Pink Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 1,445
« : February 22, 2017, 01:47:47 AM ItsAmy123 »

Lover

« #6 : July 06, 2015, 09:23:14 AM »

Thanks for all the effort Amy :)

ItsAmy123

« #7 : July 09, 2015, 04:46:30 PM »

Sticking with the pink theme of my previous outfit post, the following one is another one of my favourite outfits:

I like to call it my naughty school girl outfit *Chuckles* It's another very simplistic look. The white top is called "Sexy Top" and is available under Woman-Clothing-Tops And Shirts, at a price of A$ 19. The pink, plaid skirt is called "Miniskirt" and is available under Woman-Clothing-Skirts And Trousers, at a price of A$ 19. The boots and stockings can be picked in accordance to your own personal preference, however I picked the boots from Tight's fits' Cheerleader outfit, which is available under Woman-Full Sets, at a price of A$ 199. The stockings are from the another full set, called "Lacy Black And White Set from Jeanona's Fashion Styles", which is available at a price of A$ 389. Also, I'm not a big fan of underwear, but if you ladies are... well, that's up to your discretion as well ::)

Lastly, the accessories I've used are:

• Pink Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 854
« : July 09, 2015, 07:44:18 PM ItsAmy123 »

ItsAmy123

« #8 : July 12, 2015, 06:30:42 AM »

I thought I would change things up and go for a more provocative, skimpy look for my next outfit post.

I, personally, love showing skin. I actually wish they had a belly button ring accessory available in shop. Achat Gods or Achat Fashion Designers *cough* Marilyn *cough*, if you're listening or reading, please make it happen. Anyways, the top is from a set called "Sexy Outfit From Jeanona's Fashion Styles", which can be found under Woman-Full Sets, at a price of A$ 279. I never really liked the pants that come with this set, so I decided to pair the top with black coloured panties. I would recommend pairing them with the dark-denim booty shorts or a mini-skirt if you're uncomfortable with just being in panties. *Chuckles* I love, love, love these fish net stockings, which come with the cop outfit, available under Woman-Full Sets, at a price of A$ 299. I've topped off the look with a pair of simple black booties that came with the full set, designed by my favourite designer, called "Sexy Party Dress From Marilyn's Fashion Designs". The sparkle-design on the top of the boots compliment the glittery earrings, which is why I decided to pair them with this look. This set is available under Woman-Full Sets, at a price of A$ 249.

The accessories I've used are:

• Black/Grey Leopard Print Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 1,055
« : February 22, 2017, 01:47:19 AM ItsAmy123 »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #9 : July 12, 2015, 11:11:06 AM »

Sexy Lacy Dress   $379.

Necklace with Gemstones  $1999.

Red Nails  $ 29.

ItsAmy123

« #10 : July 20, 2015, 07:11:34 PM »

Staying true to my pattern of prolonging a particular theme, these next two simplistic outfits stick with the provocative and cheeky vibe of my previous outfit post.

Since these two outfits are so similar, I've decided to conjoin them into one post. The only thing they differ in particularly is the choice of tops and bottoms. For Look #1, I've decided to go with a black, long-sleeved, crop top that goes by the name "Sexy Top" in the shop. This is available under Woman-Clothing-Tops And Shirts, at a price of A$ 29. The really short, grey mini skirt is a part of a full set called "Sexy Costume With Black And White Stripes", which is available under Woman-Full Sets, at a price of A$ 189. For Look #2, I've decided to go with a low-cut black top, which comes as a part of a full set, called "Leather Set from Domino Fashion". This set is available under Woman-Full Sets, at a price of A$ 329. This biker chick-esque look is befittingly topped off with a pair of black booty shorts, which can be found under Woman-Clothing-Skirts And Trousers at a price of A$ 19.

For both looks, I've used the fish net stockings that I love, which come with the cop outfit that is available under Woman-Full Sets, at a price of A$ 299. I've topped the looks off black thigh high boots, which can be found under Woman-Shoes-Boots, at a price of A$ 199.

• Black/Grey Leopard Print Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look #1: A$ 944
Total Cost of Entire Look #2: A$ 1,074
« : February 22, 2017, 01:46:28 AM ItsAmy123 »

ItsAmy123

« #11 : August 01, 2015, 10:29:55 AM »

I thought I would go ahead and model the newest added items in shop, minus Elena's boots.. cause they don't really go with the elegant appeal of the look.. but they're great nonetheless and hopefully someone else would take it upon themselves to show them off. :)

I'm really liking the new Black Dress from dirtyElena. It's very sleek, simplistic and hugs the female body in all the right areas. I love how low-cut it is, giving room for an ample amount of cleavage. I'd consider it one of the few dresses (besides all of Marilyn's) that give that impression of an hour-glass figure. I'd definitely recommend it to you girls to purchase. It is available under Woman-Clothing-Dresses at a price of A$ 239.

Now, when it comes to deciding what to pair this dress what, that can vary vastly based on your personal choice, as long as the colour-matching isn't too off and you don't opt for biker boots. I decided to go with these leggings, with flower detail on top of them, which are available in a completely different set called "Sexy Lingerie Set from Prias French Fashion". It is available under Woman-Lingerie-Sets at a price of A$ 149. I tried looking for where I got these strappy heels from that I'm wearing, but I can't *Chuckles* But the point is, any simplistic, classy pair of heels would do the trick.

The accessories I used are:
  • The New Cock Shaped Necklace - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 329
  • The New Cock Shaped Earrings - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 329
  • Pointy Clear Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 1,075
« : February 22, 2017, 01:39:16 AM ItsAmy123 »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #12 : August 06, 2015, 11:12:37 PM »

Everyone's Favorite shirt

A$89

ItsAmy123

« #13 : August 19, 2015, 05:10:51 AM »

I haven't done an outfit post for a while, so I figured I would before embarking on my road trip to Montreal. While I had initially adorned this outfit for a special date I had hoped would be happening this past weekend, it never actually ended up happening *Pouts* Anywho, what's different about this specific post is I'll be showing a street look, as well as a coordinating sex clothes look for a more intimate scenario.

The above picture displays the street look, and actually combines two of the oldest full sets released here. One would be Nurse Dress set, which is available at a price of A$ 199, and the other would be Sexy Valentine's Costume set, which is available at a price of A$ 199. So, basically.. I've used the dress from the Valentine's Costume set and the leggings from the Nurse Dress set, as well as the sexy half-cup bra & thong which I'm wearing underneath the dress and is visible in the sex clothes look display below.

• The Gold Love Necklace - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 590
  • The Gold Hoop Earrings - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 299
  • Gold Ring With Rubins - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 99
  • Gold Ring With Big Rubin - Found under Woman-Accessories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 99
  • Gold Ring With Platinum Carving - Found under Woman-Accesories-Jewelry - Priced at A$ 199
  • Pointy Red Nails - Found under Woman-Accessories-Fashion Nails - Priced at A$ 29

Total Cost of Entire Look: A$ 1,713
« : February 22, 2017, 01:37:48 AM ItsAmy123 »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #14 : August 28, 2015, 03:19:57 PM »

DirtyElena
Sexy Costume set

$319

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »