*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hetero Males
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Hetero Males  ( 23286 )
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #15 : May 08, 2015, 01:44:29 PM »

I'm allowing to tie myself up only to girls and other t-girls, they are more...reliable....meow!  :D

Erik1
: 13

Just Be Cool!

« #16 : May 17, 2015, 05:36:25 PM »

Jasmine, I have to say, Id tie you up too ;)  But I never see you on!

Life is 10% of what happens and 90% of how you react to it!
Adera
: 3047

« #17 : February 20, 2016, 07:51:30 PM »

Uhm, why would it be gay for a man to sleep with a transgender woman (shemale)? Most of us identify as women and live our lives as women so for us it just feels natural that hetero men would be interested in us.
I for one would never want my penis to be included in any sexual acts and I try to keep it tucked inside my panties even during sex. For me it's the best when a guy fucks me up my butt, fondles by breasts, nibbles my neck and well overall just fucks like he would any other woman.

Sure there are men whom can't look past the fact that we once upon a time had a male body, funny thing though, they seem fine with cis-women having been children once upon a time on the other hand... >.>

Anyways, on dating sites and in real life it's mostly hetero men whom are interested in me, they see a woman and they are interested in women. I however try to disclose my background early simply for safety sake, I don't want to get beat up or killed, and also because I don't want to waste time on people with whom I can't have a working relationship with.
For quite a few my background isn't really a problem unless they want a long term relationship with children in the future.
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #18 : February 21, 2016, 12:04:25 AM »

I was actually going to give this a serious answer 

Uhm, why would it be gay for a man to sleep with a transgender woman (shemale)? Most of us identify as women and live our lives as women so for us it just feels natural that hetero men would be interested in us.
I for one would never want my penis to be included in any sexual acts and I try to keep it tucked inside my panties even during sex. For me it's the best when a guy fucks me up my butt, fondles by breasts, nibbles my neck and well overall just fucks like he would any other woman.

Sure there are men whom can't look past the fact that we once upon a time had a male body, funny thing though, they seem fine with cis-women having been children once upon a time on the other hand... >.>

Anyways, on dating sites and in real life it's mostly hetero men whom are interested in me, they see a woman and they are interested in women. I however try to disclose my background early simply for safety sake, I don't want to get beat up or killed, and also because I don't want to waste time on people with whom I can't have a working relationship with.
For quite a few my background isn't really a problem unless they want a long term relationship with children in the future.

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Anatasia97

« #19 : February 21, 2016, 08:15:54 AM »

I am shemale, I feel like a woman, so that is who i am.
Adera
: 3047

« #20 : February 21, 2016, 08:22:11 AM »

Are you honestly being rude now and think it's pointless even discussing the matter with me?
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #21 : February 21, 2016, 09:52:55 AM »

Are you honestly being rude now and think it's pointless even discussing the matter with me?

no

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
daddyxxx24
: 21

« #22 : May 10, 2021, 01:09:31 PM »

i consider the shemales as ladies. i always treated them like one and adored them. I consider myself Hetero than bi. maybe because im top. but i only come here to meet shemales anyway. Nothing against the ladies but i just love gurls more.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: