*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 148240 )
HelenaT
: 3

« #180 : November 06, 2015, 07:59:00 PM »

Hello, just to let you know im with you, i dont think is good in a social game there is discrimination depending on our sexual orientation. I posted on the appeal too i dont know if how that works and if is ok, but tell me and i give my support to. Greetings to all.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #181 : November 07, 2015, 05:16:41 AM »

Hello Helena. 

Your support for this cause is Very Welcome.   Thank You.    :-*

The appeal will be sent to the ACHAT team at the end of the year by Lover and all we have to do then is wait to see if they do anything about it.  They created the option to be a Gurl so why haven't they created more poses for them.  Myself,  I don't Room with other Gurls very often now, because of the lack of options.  Yes you're OK if you can do Good RP.  But me, Not Really   :-[ :-[

But, the appeal is not just for S-S poses.  More poses are needed for all people who love F-F,  M-M,  F-S and M-S, although there are more  M-S poses (approx 70) than any combination with a Gurl, they still lack some.  For Example a partner wanted to do a certain action thinking that M-F poses were the same as M-S and we couldn't.   :( >:( :( Kinds of brings it to light that we don't have enough.

I hope you carry on posting in the Forum Helena.  And Thank You again for posting in the Appeal.

zuzannah

« #182 : November 14, 2015, 04:40:54 PM »

Another M-S Big Cock Pose.   >:(

When I said we needed more poses I didn't mean these kind.  I know I might seem ungrateful but, come on.  Big cock poses that we already have with normal cocks aren't the way to go.  (Although two others weren't as bad as this.  The chained Cock been the other bad one)

The normal pose is A$ 150, why pay for the same thing with just a Big Cock ??  (A$ 349).

Anyone (apart from one person) who suggests this pose, I will tell them No Way Or  I will exit. 
  THIS ONE IS BAD!!!!!!!

Sorry Guys (ACHAT) I know you are busy with the New Features but this..............
« : November 14, 2015, 06:19:40 PM zuzannah »

zuzannah

« #183 : November 23, 2015, 12:33:09 PM »

I want that new Pose.  (Sphinx).  For M-S and for all the others.

It oozes Submission for me and Dominate for my Partner.  The only thing missing is a GAG   :-[ :-[ and tied to the bed like in the Defenceless Shemale Pose.

I know that all the poses really need to be converted for LBGT but this one has got be one of the First please.  But, it's only a suggestion.
« : November 23, 2015, 04:54:14 PM zuzannah »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #184 : November 24, 2015, 05:53:52 PM »

Not totally agreeing . First i'll need to check the pose to see if FF need it . But my preferences would go to some casual poses like the massage poses , and the update on sooooo many poses we have yet and where they didn't gave us the updates the MF have

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
zuzannah

« #185 : November 25, 2015, 04:45:43 AM »

Like I said "one of the first" Not  The First.  If you look at my suggestions for new shemale poses in BB's Polls

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2291.15.html

I chose the casual poses too.  But We ain't going to get them anyway.  If we do it'll be a F%$&£%G miracle.

I get some invites by other Shemales to Room. (Including 3 Somes) I just can't do it any more.  Doesn't matter how good (or Bad in my case) you are at RP.  The poses are just hopeless and scarce.  I've done them too many times. So, even if there was a new pose for S-S I still wouldn't Room.
« : November 25, 2015, 05:01:01 PM zuzannah »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #186 : November 25, 2015, 09:13:01 PM »

It's soon christmas . Maybe as a gift we will have 10 poses at a time ( BIG DREAM )  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #187 : November 26, 2015, 03:40:11 AM »

It's soon christmas . Maybe as a gift we will have 10 poses at a time ( BIG DREAM )  ;D

If you have poses for Christmas I pay the poses for you Rukya  8) Joyeux Noël  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #188 : November 26, 2015, 06:09:31 PM »

Lol , i'll remind you that nat :D

zuzannah

« #189 : November 27, 2015, 04:05:22 AM »

LOL.  I started after Christmas this year.  Has the ACHAT team done anything special other Christmases ?

Rukya.  (And everyone else) I hope you get them.  I hope we all get them.

katalouchka
: 18

butterfly of night

« #190 : November 29, 2015, 09:39:37 AM »

I agree, more massages poses for FF and FS.I am frustrated not to have it.kiss Rukya,Nat,Zuza

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #191 : December 01, 2015, 07:24:07 AM »

Personally , i dont see why FF/FS/SS/and MM dont yet have the massage after more than 2 years that FM have it . I mean , the only move that could cause problem is the one where the man rub his penis on the back of the woman (and we all know how devs would solve this "problem"  ;D) . All the others moves can be done without any change (exept maybe the breasts massage which need an adjustment for MM) .
So WHY dont we have it yet ?

Lover
: 10350

« #192 : December 01, 2015, 10:08:32 AM »

Your question is good and valid. The only one who could answer this is the A-Team. Maybe even they don't know the answer?

jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #193 : December 02, 2015, 08:25:37 AM »

+1
Somehow situation with SS, SF, FF is not improving that fast, thou demand is high.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #194 : December 02, 2015, 11:48:33 PM »

I hope you dont mean that what we ask is too much , because if you do , get ready to be paddled

: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18  
« previous next »
: