*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 149281 )
nathalie4you
: 6

« #195 : December 10, 2015, 03:24:27 AM »

Yes it is a missed chance or opportunity taht ACHAT is so male and especially Hetero Male orientated..
Althought there are a lot of shemales online everyday and if you should give them more possibilities, there would be much more online and more often.

But the Money as Always rules I guess and that is really a MISSED chance! Shemales are way better lovers than males and also in Achat they should be helped to do lots and lots more. Why e.g. so FEW poses in threesomes SSF or FFS?

Please take care of this and Achat will grow again in stead of losing a lot of users to 2nd life!

We really need some more poses for She Males.  I mean how easy could be to just transfer some mf poses over especially the bondage ones.  And 3 some poses from mmf or mmm.

And the more poses there are then the more money we spend.  Everybody is happy.

Us for more Poses and the dev team obviously more CASH.

It's a bit of a no brainer.

Of course you could say that there aren't that many of us around.  So, why bother.  But it is really not very fair.  I can't even use the cross, or the wrists to ankles poses on other She Males.

I know this has been mentioned only recently.  But we must keep on nagging.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #196 : January 13, 2016, 06:20:34 AM »

Completely agree with you Nathalie.  It is a missed opportunity.  I am noticing more Shemales on here at the moment.  That might be because of the bonus 1000 $ when you sign up.  I don't know.

It's nice of you say that Shemales are nice lovers too.  But you have to realise that some / most of us are male.  You probably know that already though.

Money does rule, but with more Shemales here and Females wanting to room with them is a good sign.  Development is slow, but when a F-F pose hasn't been created for over two years, it does make you wonder if the ACHAT team will ever do any.  This also goes for the other orientations of M-M and S-S and the 3 some poses you mentioned. S-S and M-M have around 20 poses each.

To be honest I really can't see the trouble of converting the M-F poses to the other Orientations, but then I'm not a programmer.  I would love to hear from the ACHAT team on this Forum to see why they can't/won't do any. But, they won't.  In fact I don't think they even read this,  all my (and everyone else's) posts about this subject (or any subject posted on here) might be a complete waste of time and it does feel like that at the moment.  They aren't prepared to even be active on here.
« : January 13, 2016, 06:28:01 AM zuzannah »

Stone
: 1842

« #197 : January 14, 2016, 01:36:36 PM »

More LGBT Poses

Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #198 : January 14, 2016, 06:17:54 PM »

chanting with everyone ... " More LGBT Poses"  " More LGBT Poses"

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
foxman57
: 184

I like it Trashy, Classy&Sometimes a little Nasty

« #199 : January 14, 2016, 06:23:35 PM »

MORE LGBT POSES

Seduction begins with the words you whisper in her ear and the pictures you paint in her mind
zuzannah

« #200 : January 15, 2016, 12:21:13 PM »

OMG !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all !!!!!!

Amazing that this is still getting support.

Thanks to everyone that has added their name to the appeal and to all the new additions this year.   :-* :-* :-* :-*

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #201 : January 16, 2016, 07:27:50 AM »

MORE POSES FOR OUR LBGT FRIENDS

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #202 : January 16, 2016, 12:54:02 PM »

Yes i support the request for more LBGT poses  for my LBGT freinds

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
zuzannah

« #203 : May 06, 2016, 04:40:42 AM »

I haven't posted in this for like, ages.  LOL.  I'll keep it short.  (First time for everything I suppose).  ::)

I'm glad that we are getting some poses now.  Although for some they are not the ones they want.  The massage poses and Hot kissing I think are the ones everyone wants.

Still no S - S poses.  (Or M - M poses for that matter).  They are really lagging behind now.  But now I'm just repeating myself.   ::)

I would like to say that the new M - S poses that we have had recently are really nice.  (Well apart from some of the Giant Cock ones).  And I hope we continue to get the new M - F poses converted.

But I would just like to ask.  Are the older M - F poses going to be converted for the LGBT community too ?  I hope so.  Everyone would be so overjoyed about it if they were.

There,  that wasn't too long was it.    :D :D

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #204 : May 06, 2016, 05:13:55 AM »

But I would just like to ask.  Are the older M - F poses going to be converted for the LGBT community too ?  I hope so.  Everyone would be so overjoyed about it if they were.

I will try to be short too , so the anwser in 9 words : NOT A SINGLE CHANCE I THINK EXEPT UGGLY ONES

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
zuzannah

« #205 : May 08, 2016, 05:39:41 AM »

Well.  I'll keep on hoping for all of us then. 

zuzannah

« #206 : May 09, 2016, 10:38:17 AM »

I was going to keep quiet about this but, I can't.  (Groans from the crowd)  Hehehe.

Last night in the Meeting Place we had a naked night.  You know,  dancing naked.   :o

It was fun. 

It would have been a hell of a lot better if we (Shemales as well as Females) had the poses to join in.  No slow dance with sex outfit for either M - S, S - S,  S - F,  F - F and most probably M - M.  Yeah I know I'm moaning again about the same old subject.

The person I was dancing with was another Shemale.   ;)  The Dance with sex outfit is $199,  I would have happily paid double that night, if she'd agree to use it with me in there that is.   :P

What I am saying is again,  that these poses look like they have been forgotten (brushed under the carpet) for the other orientations.  I would have happily paid more for the Hot Kissing, as well as the Talk About and both massage poses too, come to think of it.

I haven't been with a shemale for quite some time and when I looked at the poses available again in the meeting place, they are woeful.  (Made me Angry).  A couple of foreplay poses and the rest are, in my opinion, aggressive poses.  That's the reason I don't room often, if any time, with other Shemales.  Which is a crying shame.

I know this is going to fall on deaf ears but, I'm writing this anyway.

A good fun night could have been made into a very fun night if we had the right proper poses to join in.

zuzannah

« #207 : June 06, 2016, 05:35:35 PM »

I've just seen someone's (Shemale) banner.  It made me Smile.

In War vs males because new poses.

Kisses and hugs to you.    :-* :-* :-*
« : June 06, 2016, 05:37:34 PM zuzannah »

zuzannah

« #208 : June 11, 2016, 05:39:04 AM »

I see another M - F pose has been created.  (Held by Legs).  Looks very nice.

The other recent poses such as

-  Love on the Table.

-  Beauty on Top.

-  Hip Lifter.

To the ACHAT team.  I know you read this.   ;).   This is a little tinsy request.   Can you please, please convert these to M - S,   F - F,  hell, and all the others too.

Looking at the Animator, I can understand how long these take.  Kudos to you for making them as realistic as they are.   :-*

zuzannah

« #209 : June 11, 2016, 05:31:13 PM »

I've just got a message from someone on ACHAT itself.

Saying that they have read what I have written on here about more poses for Shemales.

This makes me happy,  over joyed actually, that people on ACHAT read what is said here.

To the person who sent me the message. (I'm not going to mention names)  Thank You for taking the time to do so, for both sending me a message and reading this forum.

Lots of hugs.

: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18  
« previous next »
: