*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 149085 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« #225 : December 27, 2016, 06:47:31 AM »

Well almost another new year approaching.  No new S - S,  M - M poses and only a few F - F and S - F ones too.  I wasn't going to bother writing another post here but,  what the hell.  After the posts I read in the Like / Dislike thread I thought, forget it.  But here I am again,  thinking of something to say to keep this Thread alive.

I think Jasmines' idea is a good one.  To have the chance of voting for a specific pose in all the orientations is a good idea but,  would have to be moderated carefully.  You know what I mean.   :-\  (Hopefully you do).  And thank you to BillyBlueEye for his comment too.  Wow.  October was the last post.   :o

We've had some real nice M - S poses this year, (Not including the Giant Cock ones).  And I would like to see some of the older M - F poses converted to M - S as well as the other orientations obviously. 

So,  Happy New Year to everyone *kisses* And lets hope we get what we want next year. 
:-* :-*

Lover
: 10350

« #226 : December 27, 2016, 09:46:52 AM »

The idea of voting and adding the winner is an existing idea. We started it years ago and it was an idea from forum AND AChat!!! But you see what has happened. We have asked more than once to reactivate it but just had been hold in line.

Of course we could just restart, but we don't. We believe, this would cause more sad moments and frustration now.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #227 : December 27, 2016, 10:55:29 AM »

Hi and Happy New Year  :)

It takes little to make us happy, remove the dislikes and make collars! And well ... NO ... we wait!

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah

« #228 : December 27, 2016, 03:23:35 PM »

Too Lover.

I know it's an existing idea.   Just saying that it's a good one.  And Thank You Jasmine for bringing it up again.  :-*

You say restarting might cause sad moments and frustration. 

We are in that stage already.

Don't ACHAT know what we want ? ? ? ?

Why can't they make it happen ? ? ? ?

GsCougar

« #229 : December 27, 2016, 04:01:45 PM »

I just CANT shut up in silence

bite my tongue too long already :)

« : December 27, 2016, 04:05:07 PM GsCougar »
Lover
: 10350

« #230 : December 28, 2016, 10:09:47 AM »

Zu, what I mean: If WE restart it, it just will get worse. I would love to restart it, but with the promise of AChat that they listen and add the winners ideas

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #231 : December 28, 2016, 10:36:27 AM »

I think we can raise it but for the promise of AChat it's not won!
What I remember was that it was very popular and full of good ideas but of course as Lover said many deceptions also when none of these ideas was implemented after the vote !

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah

« #232 : February 08, 2017, 03:39:48 AM »

Sex Acrobats.   OMG  LOL.

That's one pose I don't want converted.  It's cheap though.

Oh just a thought.  I wonder how many Shemales bought the new S - S pose ?  Just thinking, that if hardly any of us bought it, then the ACHAT team won't do anymore.  I have just.  To keep the numbers up.  By one anyway.   ::)

Eidamir
: 84

« #233 : February 08, 2017, 10:16:39 PM »

Well, Zu, I am with you in that. I know if they release an FF pose I would buy it and try to get as many of my friends to buy it so achat could see that making poses for other than MF is profitable.
You know I am back at the fight for more poses for all of us... although I am not spamming as much as Kait and Andrea with collars, I hope we can get more poses... the new SS was a little start... but this fight might take YEARS. I don't care, I will keep it, and if I ever leave, I hope someone else take the flagg for me as Andrea did with the collar appeal.
Never look back, never give up!

Kisses

Zoë

Look into my eyes, break through the surface, reach my soul and see who I am.
Fighting for more poses for the LGBT comunity!
Joannie23
: 14

« #234 : March 07, 2017, 02:46:03 PM »

Hi
Today have a llittle free time and create my first pose, its SS and SF too, look at example pics, first animation is finished now and sended to achat.

xanna
: 3

« #235 : April 29, 2017, 07:37:19 AM »

Hello Evryone,

I support having more poses for Shemale's . i would love to see a change positions option on alot of the excisting male-shemale poses or just more active poses for shemales in general.
zuzannah

« #236 : May 05, 2017, 10:26:14 AM »

Hi to both Joannie and Xanna. 

We keep bringing this subject up don't we.    ::)

@Joannie.

I can't see your pics.  Sorry for not posting earlier.  But I hope that your creations will be added in the near future.

kerryane
: 40

♥.Shemale.Female.only.♥.men.accasionaly.

« #237 : August 23, 2017, 02:38:09 PM »

So glad to see achat has started to actualy think of us t-girls .and added pose.yay achat about time.thank you....oh and i know this is not the right place but ...woohooo shoes as well yay.
still waiting on a t-girl.robot .maybe one day .  :)
PaulinaHard
: 19

« #238 : August 29, 2017, 06:19:26 AM »

Hello everyone,

Im new here but I agree that we need more tgirls poses. I have a girlfriend in achat and we have just 2 poses with strap-on for her... we need more please. Anyway I like to develop new things, already watched the videos about poses development but when I try to start the software I get the messsage that it doesnt work yet. How can I do new poses/scenes and send it to Achat?

Thanks.
Pandorra
: 507

« #239 : August 29, 2017, 09:18:25 AM »

It is said, that the editor is about to be reviewed because it was buggy. This is in fact the only more or less solid peace of information yet known. So besides sitting, waiting, hoping there is not much left to be done on our side.
Informations concerning AChat are usually rare. And "rare" is plain euphemistic
« : August 29, 2017, 09:27:45 AM Pandorra »

: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18  
« previous next »
: