*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 148263 )
PaulinaHard
: 19

« #240 : September 01, 2017, 06:56:06 AM »

Sure Pandorra, I will be waiting for that. Im patient and I like to contribute. I expect as soon as posible to do something to improve our moments here. Anyway, its not just F-S poses that can be improved but the S-S poses too. I think that M-S poses are ok for now.
Pandorra
: 507

« #241 : September 02, 2017, 10:55:32 AM »

Stange enough - all the M-whatever-poses are not too few ;D (Except M-M obviously)
That's why I get a frozen bum on Fridays.

Svetlana
: 3

« #242 : November 25, 2017, 09:55:36 AM »

Еhe topic is still very relevant.

I really hope that as a gift for the new year, the developers will please us with new SS poses ;)
Lui_s_Ass
: 4

« #243 : June 05, 2018, 05:17:04 PM »

Yes, more poses for SS & SSS, plus the options to swap places on more poses. For SSS everyone involved, rather than the Couple & watcher that we seem to have, if they can work in MFS, they can be tweaked to work for SSS.

On the it won't pay thing, at on point today, there were 7 T-girls all chatting together in one room, out of around 15 people total.
PaulinaHard
: 19

« #244 : June 13, 2018, 01:50:04 PM »

Write to support, maybe they hear you! I expect as more we do, better chances we get!

I already gave up my expectations about it! I know Im exaggerating on numbers but it shows the true, I guess 95% of the new poses has been made aiming to cheer guys. It is always all about guys! Some simple and already existent poses for some genders should be very welcome to anothers, but sadly it seems they dont look that way. They even release new poses that are very similar to another already existent! That doesnt makes sense!

Is like Pandorra said back there, all the M-whatever-poses are not too few (except M-M obviously)! Weird that even a 69 MS you dont find here, and I already heard some guys wishing that! What to say about that 69 FS??? At the end, its all about male thing!

Anyway, if it happens to get new different releases, I will be glad to buy! But for now, I wont pay for that! Im glad we have weekly updates but first they could try to please everybody! And yes, thats posible!
A4502

« #245 : July 29, 2018, 01:24:29 PM »

I too wish we had more poses available, seems odd most of the F/M poses work for us too! Not that difficult.

SashaLove
: 2

« #246 : December 20, 2018, 06:16:55 AM »

I just came over from #DX and the same issue exists, not enough group poses for the T-girls...just sucks and not in a good way
Svetlana

« #247 : April 03, 2019, 08:27:11 PM »

support. I am also very interested in new poses.

especially interested in aggressive postures for SS  8)

P.S sorry for my bad english
zuzannah
: 1379

« #248 : April 06, 2019, 05:30:57 AM »

So good to see this thread is still active.  And still no SS poses this year I think as well.

As for more agressive SS poses, yeah I'm for that too,  being only Submissive and not a switch or anything,  Good idea.   :)

Edited 8th April 2019

Hi again,  Just to make myself a little clearer about my comment above.  I'm not just for aggressive poses,  I'm for all types of the sensible SS poses be it agressive or otherwise.
« : April 08, 2019, 09:50:30 AM zuzannah »

AnnaSisub
: 2

« #249 : May 11, 2019, 10:22:58 AM »

I wouldnt even care if you double the price for them, I would still buy any new pose for SS. I have paid for every pose and piece of clothing I have on here and believe most of us shemales pay our way. Please please please can we have some more, sir? One that especially annoys me is, even the street poses are limited. Us Shemale cant even sit with our lovers and have a drink and a chat. I get so jealous when I see a man and a woman doing this. Its not all about the sex pose, just give us our fair share. I ask this with respect as a huge fan and an Achat addict. please please please can we have some  :) :) :) :)please please please
zuzannah
: 1379

« #250 : June 26, 2019, 05:27:55 AM »

Yes we do pay our way.

As for doubling the price for SS poses. Hmmmm.  Why should we ?  I do understand your / our / everybodies frustration about this subject.  I myself have thought about asking the ACHAT team if I could "Sponsor" a pose / poses.  But, then I thought "Why the hell should I?"

A FF pose for "Tell me about yourself" has been added, so, we can only hope I guess.  Actually, there has been two new poses for FF, congratulations girls.

Now, how about our turn.

Yakk

« #251 : August 09, 2019, 04:38:14 AM »

i agree ,more poses are so needed .as it stands ,i dont understand why most of the females poses cant just be altered to be shemale poses as well ?
i am not savvy enough to create poses ,but surely it is available to alter them from existing base poses ?

Please please ,more romantic poses and lets be fair to the trans community ,there are many of us here that are feeling hard done by .

WE spend our money ,lets see some return for our dollars .
Katty24h
: 24

« #252 : August 09, 2019, 09:56:11 AM »

On the FF "Tell me about yourself" (drink pose) recently added, the F part is exactly the same as the original MF pose (same actions and same movements) so the MF pose must have been used to create the FF one with only half the effort.

I guess the same could be done for many other MF and MS poses to convert into FF, SS and FS poses.
Half effort, full price. Seems a good deal for Achat  ;)

Btw, I'm a bit sick of so many acrobatic blowjob MF poses :-\

Yakk

« #253 : August 09, 2019, 07:41:46 PM »

Totally agree ,More S F poses ,it must be possible to include the  ff poses to be SF poses,all of them ,i cant even get a good blowjob from my spouses ! NOT FAIR .....Cmon devs
bellamarinus
: 23

« #254 : October 05, 2019, 01:34:34 PM »

I will love to have this kind of poses.
Surely developers shold see more sexy XXX trnas videos

: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18  
« previous next »
: