*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I don't understand............my two cents
« previous next »
: [1]
: I don't understand............my two cents  ( 14069 )
babydoll
: 115

« : April 18, 2015, 07:13:10 PM »

I fail to see how posting pictures of BDSM would get locked out on a "sex site".  Did I miss something about this?  Is it because one person does not like another?  Or is it truly the pictures?  Not everybody is going to like BDSM and that is okay.  There are some things that I really don't like about Achat, but they are other peoples cup of tea so I don't say anything and I don't have to look or join in either. 

I personally enjoy all of the BDSM pictures........it is MY kink.  I don't force it on anybody nor do I expect all to share it.  And to those of you that might be reading this, I may not share your kink, but I will support your right to enjoy it and any pictures that go with it.  I don't have to look!

On closing I an surprised that a "sex site" with some of the best graphics on the web is so intolerant. 
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 18, 2015, 07:38:22 PM »

Hello babydoll,
welcome to the forum and thanks for your opinion.

There still are threads with bdsm pics. Just the A-Team decided to lock this special one, because in their eyes, some of the pics got too extreme. This is the only reason they locked it. Icebox has posted today and nobody removed or locked this thread.

Not every member in this forum will love those pics, but accept them. As you said, those who don't like it, don't look. There still is room for a wide range of pics and this will be supported today and in the future.

babydoll

« #2 : April 18, 2015, 08:08:40 PM »

Thank you for your reply, but I am still a bit confused and try and work with the blonde here (grins).  BDSM pictures are all over the net and as I stated before nobody has to look at them if they choose not to.

My confusion comes from your statement that the  "Ateam" ( and I am not sure who they are) decided that some of the pictures are too extreme.  My question would be on what authority do they speak from?  How do "they" know what is too extreme?  As I stated before we all have our own kinks,and I don't have to agree with everybody's nor do I have to look at their kink, but  I would never make the mistake of saying  something is too extreme especially if I have never experienced it.  That would be INTOLERANT of me to do so. 
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : April 18, 2015, 08:19:06 PM »

The A Team,  The Achat Gods,  The Dev Team.  They are the Owners of the site, therefore they have all the authority.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
babydoll

« #4 : April 18, 2015, 08:48:54 PM »

Thank you for answering and for listening!

Please correct me if I am wrong, but your reply sounded more like a petulant child (because I asked on whose authority) and not one from a tolerant adult.  People who have the intelligence to create a website as this with the amazing graphics and from what I can see allows almost all the kinks I can think of in the forum (and they are not locked out), makes me wonder if it is the content? or the author that is objected to?

And as my subject matter says: "I don't understand............my two cents".
Brandybee

« #5 : April 18, 2015, 09:21:25 PM »

You are wrong. I correct you.   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
babydoll

« #6 : April 19, 2015, 11:58:43 AM »

I thought long and hard as how to respond to your correction.  Then a light bulb went off in my head and thus I realized that your reply (correction) proved my point far better than any other evidence or a simple statement of the facts could.

Thank you for your correction (reply).
Brandybee

« #7 : April 19, 2015, 01:29:05 PM »

Anytime. Glad  we could help.

Please introduce yourself to the rest of forum  and post more. We always value ideas and views to improve the game.

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

dirtyElena
: 205

« #8 : July 14, 2015, 03:03:54 PM »

I am afraid you have misunderstood the reason why that thread was closed.
It was not because of the content but because of the amount of images been posted there. 100 pictures a week is totally over doing it. :)

This is still is a forum dedicated to a game where people are supposed to gather and talk about the game and related things. Maybe bring up some ideas, critique and even complaints, Ask questions, getting answers.. stuff like that, I think you all get the idea. :)

Having two threads with several thousand pictures of one particular fetish started to turn this subpart of the forum into an image board. And therefore they closed the newer and faster growing BDSM picture thread.

greetings,
Elena.
« : July 14, 2015, 03:05:35 PM dirtyElena »
Lover
: 10350

« #9 : July 14, 2015, 03:31:41 PM »

Thanks Elena.

babydoll

« #10 : July 17, 2015, 04:13:37 AM »

Thank you so much Elena for taking the time to explain things in a much better fashion!  Perhaps you should become a Moderator along with being the best Designer!!!
Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #11 : July 17, 2015, 03:30:37 PM »

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
: [1]  
« previous next »
: