*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  my 2 cents..
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
: my 2 cents..  ( 65398 )
dirtyElena
: 205

« #15 : April 22, 2015, 06:33:09 AM »

Well.. I at first made some clothes which I myself would like to wear :)

In the future I might broaden my "brand" to male clothes.

But for now I gonna wait for a respone from he AChat Dev-Team.
As long as they don't even bother to reply for if they have gotten my files or not,(not to mention if they like it or not) I feel forsaken by my muse.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : April 22, 2015, 07:14:20 AM »

Have faith Elena,

Sometimes they are busy with other things and not able to reply straight away.

Your designs are great and I hope they reply to you soon.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : April 22, 2015, 08:26:57 AM »

Brandty is right, they sometimes makes us moderators wait few days for an answer, so don't desperate and wait....they will contact you soon!

Lover
: 10350

« #18 : April 22, 2015, 08:57:10 AM »

Just go on designing and posting your ideas here :)

Kaitlyn72

« #19 : April 24, 2015, 07:38:46 AM »

Would you mind beeing a little bit more specific what you think is to polish up?

I straightend the buckles a little bit, but to make em perfeclty align would make em look artificial. In my opinion they're supposed to look a litte messy.

Made some clubwear dance boots while at it :)

Love the XOs club boots. Those with the kitty nylons and a pleated or ruffle skirt would be perfect. hmmm need a bustier like this...matching perfect outfit ♥

For the buckle boots, It is just personal opinion sugar. Not meaning to offend in any way. The large buckles going all the way to the toes just looks overkill to me. Again just personal opinion. Keep on making awesome stuff.
Kaitlyn72

« #20 : April 24, 2015, 07:43:25 AM »

Grrr have a great idea.....

Like this  though less Paris more Gothic punk
dirtyElena

« #21 : April 24, 2015, 02:08:30 PM »

I was in the mood to make some garters.. but since you can't make one for one single leg I "attached" them to stockings :).

Hope you like them :)

Kaitlyn72

« #22 : April 24, 2015, 03:08:38 PM »

I was in the mood to make some garters.. but since you can't make one for one single leg I "attached" them to stockings :).

Hope you like them :)

Awesome! Love them. Out of curiosity..you said you can't make them for just one leg. Are you able to make an item see through? Like it is there but not visible? As a way of making the other garter and hose "gone"
dirtyElena

« #23 : April 24, 2015, 03:13:31 PM »

Thank you for your suggestion. And don't worry I am not so easily offended :)

You seem to be right I like them that way better as well :)

I think its for the Dev-Team to decide :)

Thank you for your suggestions Kaitlyn.
I would also love to make such a puffy goth skirt, sadly there is no such 3D model for it.. and all we are allowed to send in are 2D texture files so we will have to wait until they implement a 3D Model.  :-\

But I think that bustier is possible ;-)

Edit: regarding the "invible garter".. the problem is that you have to design your "stocking" for just one leg, and it automaticly mirrors to the other leg.. so technically I made just one garter and if I would make it invisible... I think you got that :-)
« : April 24, 2015, 03:17:26 PM dirtyElena »
Kaitlyn72

« #24 : April 24, 2015, 03:54:46 PM »

Thank you for your suggestion. And don't worry I am not so easily offended :)

You seem to be right I like them that way better as well :)

I think its for the Dev-Team to decide :)

Thank you for your suggestions Kaitlyn.
I would also love to make such a puffy goth skirt, sadly there is no such 3D model for it.. and all we are allowed to send in are 2D texture files so we will have to wait until they implement a 3D Model.  :-\

But I think that bustier is possible ;-)

Edit: regarding the "invible garter".. the problem is that you have to design your "stocking" for just one leg, and it automaticly mirrors to the other leg.. so technically I made just one garter and if I would make it invisible... I think you got that :-)

I love them wewt. Ty for taking the time to try it *dances* sad on the invisible bit but I can see what your are saying. Now I know for the future. I hope you keep up with the awesome designs and the powers that be see and use them. I can't wait to buy and wear them.
dirtyElena

« #25 : April 26, 2015, 02:02:35 PM »

To be honest I am not all to happy with just one pair of black eyebrows for each and every one.

So to provide some more options to personalise your avatar I think that some different eyebrows may come in handy..

Feel free to tell me what you think.
« : April 26, 2015, 02:04:55 PM dirtyElena »
babydoll
: 115

« #26 : April 26, 2015, 02:05:49 PM »

I vote yes on the addition of more brows...............eye colors............clothes. ........all of it.....we need more choices!
Stone
: 1842

« #27 : April 26, 2015, 03:21:18 PM »

Me too,  those are brilliant Elena. Well done.  I would certainly buy a pair if they made the shops.

dirtyElena

« #28 : April 26, 2015, 07:30:33 PM »

Thank you both :) I am glad somebody likes it :)

Awww.. I really wish I could make those stilettos happen.

Unfortunately the foot model wont let me.. maybe I make some with fabric so that the feet won't be visible.. :-\
« : April 27, 2015, 04:43:03 AM dirtyElena »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #29 : April 27, 2015, 01:43:13 AM »

your works looks great, Elena! wish AChat will accept to publish them!

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12  
« previous next »
: